One of them was unable to fall back and lay on the beach directly. The other was leaning on the shoulder of he Zizhong lying on the ground: "what do you know?"

"Hungry And green sugar beans. " I don't know where Tuanzi learned the word. He even called the crystal nucleus sugar bean.

Well, it seems that although its intelligence has increased a lot and it can better communicate with the two people, its intelligence and thinking level is only on the level of preschool children.

Fortunately, although Tuanzi's IQ is still worrying, Fang Hao is patient. Under the guidance of Ma Ma, Tuanzi shows stealth skills that can hardly be seen through (they can hardly see it clearly) after upgrading, as well as its powerful ability to fly higher and faster. In addition, it also confirms that it has a good body that is invulnerable to fire and water Although the skin is thin, it seems that it can be broken with a single poke, but in fact, there is hardly anything that can really pierce this layer, and the powers can't.

At the end of the day, the couple also found another new direction of Tuanzi's use - diving.

This guy doesn't seem to breathe at all, and he won't be affected when he goes into the sea. The two of them seriously doubt whether this snobby little thing can use his skin to decompose the surrounding elements and extract oxygen from it?

But in any case, Tuanzi can go into the water and swim at an amazing speed. Although it's not very useful now, if you ask it to help you find fish somewhere, and then take hezhizhong and you there, they can directly catch fish and dig shells in the deep sea.

It's not a good time to rest, and it's not about catching seafood to let the dumplings go into the sea. Because there were unexpected sea birds in the sky, the couple just suspected that there might be other creatures in the sea - after all, the animals on the land can observe by themselves, but in the sea

The regiment wandered around and brought back two messages.

One news is that there are no special animals in the Bay surrounded by the ring mountains. Most of them are the same as the seafood bought by the couple, but there are many differences. For example, there are more coral reefs and more colorful pure ornamental fish and shrimps.

But it's not outside the ring mountains, near the island.

All kinds of fish that they had seen and never seen wandered around, but they did not invade the bay. Tuanzi also saw some large fish from a distance, such as the suspected dolphins that they had never seen in the seafood market and the place where they had dived.

But fortunately, those creatures seem to want to stay away from the island and never swim near the bay.

Another news let them not know whether it was good or not - on the cliffs and rocks outside the island, there were all kinds of seaweed and shells climbing. If you've been there, you can definitely enrich your dining table. But also, they can't say whether there will be any creatures that can threaten them, so it's better not to pay attention to them for the time being.

"Let's wait until we go back to the base and have a rest." He Zizhong asked Tuanzi to go home instead of wandering outside. No matter how far away the ocean is, there is still fog blocking it. It can be seen that this is not the final form of this space. It's just that further away, they don't have the space for them to upgrade.

"Well, it's a big deal. Let's upgrade to the end, that is, space becomes another world." Fang Hao smiles and helps Hezi fasten the collar button."Another world I don't know if there are any people like us. " He Zizhong also smiles and rubs his hair. From the heart, this space is better as a secret paradise for two people. If it becomes another world, there will be a worry that the road is unclear.