Fang Hao quickly flashed into the space to do the experiment, leaving Hezi to wait for him in the car.

Both of them are out of action, or stay in the base, the most worried is the problem of the crystal nucleus outside. Once these things are taken in, they will be forcibly expropriated by he Zizhong's space, and there is no room for discussion. Although they can fight, they can't all be absorbed by the space. Don't you keep them at all?

If this jade pendant space can not conflict with the original space of the two people, it is no better.

"No problem!" But in three or five seconds, Fang Hao flashed out again, and his eyes flashed with excitement. "Now we can take our car in as well."

After putting the car in the jade pendant, the couple came back to the space. They didn't have any property left outside. They didn't have to worry about any accidents. When they wanted to go out, they just had to send a group out to see the situation.

Back in space again, the couple with free time decided to tidy up the things in the space.

First of all, we should focus on the underground space. Although the underground space is larger, the increased area is not too large. After a general observation, they determined that the land area of the underground space was equal to that of the surface farmland.

In the space, the area of flat land is not large, which is more than 20 mu at most. This time, more places are surrounded by mountains and visible sea area.

The underground space is now almost more than 20 mu, the specific size of two people can not be calculated too accurately.

The mountains are now planted with high and low trees of various colors, but the new farmland is empty, nothing, waiting for husband and husband to plan slowly.

"

" two people are most surprised... "

"Seabirds."

"Where did they come from? We didn't sell them. "Two tall coconut trees stand on the edge of the beach. In front of them, above the blue sea, several obviously seabird animals were hovering on the sea, diving down from time to time, catching a small fish.

He Zizhong had only bought some meat pigeons and some chickens, ducks and quails, but these things - except pigeons, they couldn't fly, OK?!

Not to mention that these long bodied, very long mouthed animals don't look like a variation of pigeons, right?

"Is it These seabirds are similar to the bamboo buildings and boats, and are there originally in this space? " Fang Hao asked uncertainly.

"Or Is it becoming more like a real world? Or is it true that this is a real world, but for what reason has it been sealed? " He Zizhong has no clue.

The new species made them completely confused. While they were in a daze, something suddenly "drilled out" successfully diverted their attention - Tuanzi!

Tuanzi, who initially had wisdom and could communicate with people completely, was caught by two unscrupulous Babas. Suddenly, he wanted to go back to sleep well for two or three days

"Do you know what this space used to be like?"

Wiggle, wiggle, shake, shake.

"Do you know where those birds came from?"

Tuanzi looked at the sky above the sea doubtfully, then turned his "face" back, blinking at them, twisting, twisting, shaking their heads and shaking their heads.

"Do you know what this space will become when it loves you?"

Tuanzi tilted his head and blinked his big, watery eyes again, twisting, shaking, shaking his head and shaking his head.