At any time can hide in the rest of the space, there is no burden around. After cleaning up the crystal nuclei in the brains of the zombies scattered on the ground, they got on the bus and continued to march into the city.

This time they went to the city to train their skills and make crystal nucleus. They also wanted to turn the jewelry shops, jade shops and other places in the urban area one by one. Crystal cores can upgrade space, but these gems and jades can do the same.

If we want to continue to develop further, I am afraid that the required crystal nucleus will become an astronomical number. He Zizhong and he Zizhong knew very well that even if they could fight zombies again, there would always be an upper limit.

Now they may even suffer when dealing with the level 3 funerals that are just aimed at their abilities. What's more, the zombies of level 4, level 5 and even higher are likely to appear in the future?

Anyway, these jewels and jades will become the same thing as other rubbish sooner or later in the abandoned city. It's better to collect them both while they can still wander around.

In a relatively relaxed attitude, the two took the map that had been inquired and marked in the base before, and went deep into the urban area.

Although it is impossible for them to find all the jade jewelry stores and mark them on the map, as long as they are in large shopping malls, large gold shops and jewelry stores, they can definitely have what they need.

As for the gold and silver? If you meet it, you can take it. He Zizhong doesn't know what role these gold and silver can play in the future. Anyway, there is a place in the space, so you can take it.

The couple continued to wander and collect in the city. Inside the base, it's a complete mess.

The leader of the overlord team who is about to marry the Song family is poisoned in the middle of the night! The overlord's man was completely controlled. Those who had a festival with the overlord were all quickly found out by the Song family, and some of the most suspected people had been asked for questions at this time.

It is said that Miss Song was furious and wanted to catch the real murderer and give her dead fiance justice. Of course, she didn't really love Allen much, but after a selection in the current base, the handsome ones were all soft legged shrimps, and she didn't look up to people's faces. Miss song, who had always liked a little white face, was left with Allen, a choice which was quite agreeable, and he had to marry him.Now, of course, the biggest suspect has been caught - Dai Jun, who slept next to Ellen that night.

But anyone can see - how could this soft footed little white face have the courage to kill Allen?

Or what good would it do to kill Alan? He has no power, no physical strength, and is only relying on selling his ass to climb onto Allen's bed. How could he possibly kill his own gold owner?

Even though he was hated by love, who gave those poisons? And how to move him?

Before the matter has been tried out one, two or three, bigger and more surprising news broke out again - the biggest suspect, missing!!

When Guo Bing, who returned to the base for supplies and rest, heard the news, he poured out a mouthful of tea and asked his old comrade in arms Lao Li with a smile: "he? An ordinary man who can't fart even ran away from the base prison? "

Old Li looked at the tea that was spurted out by Guo Bing with heartache on his face. He picked up his cup carefully and sucked it carefully. Then he glared at him: "nonsense! How about if the base is now under martial law? In other words, it's still you power teams that nourish you. I haven't heard the smell of tea for months. " To say, when the end of the world has just arrived, they can still receive some people to send tea or something, but when that is how much? I've already finished drinking, OK! Even tea eggs can become a delicacy comparable to shark's fin and bear's paw these days!

"Why don't you change your job? Get out of the base and clean up the zombies? " Guo Bing suggested casually.

With a cold hum, old Li glanced at him: "I'm not going out to die. It's so dangerous outside. If I'm really caught by a zombie, I don't want to be treated by the grandmother who was provided by the base on our level. Then I'm not waiting to die?"

Guo Bing asked curiously, "which department of treatment are you talking about? The treatment department doesn't go out with the army to rescue the soldier's injury. What is she doing in the base? Can her powers cure other diseases There is a healer in our team. Now we have all the crystal nuclei together for her to use so that she can upgrade her powers as soon as possible. Guo Bing is very curious about the degree to which the treatment department can achieve.

At this time, Lao Li lowered his voice and approached him in a low voice: "did you hear that? It seems that the chief executive had lung cancer before the end of the world. Now, he is being treated by the treatment department! "

"Can you cure these diseases?" Guo Bing was shocked and took a breath of cold air. If the treatment system can only treat trauma, it is no wonder these people have to snatch people's hands when they break their heads!

"I heard it can be, but the course of treatment is a little slow." Lao Li said with a sneer, "there are a lot of those people who have rich and noble diseases. Now they are waiting in line every day for the treatment department to see a doctor. How can she get out of the base and treat the people in the front line?"

Guo Bing was silent for a while and then asked, "by the way, what I inquired about before..."

"I heard that the people from that small base have been brought back. Now the base has got the formula and is testing weapons." Lao Li said in a low voice, "I heard a news that I don't know whether it's true or not. I heard that if you want to make that kind of weapon, you need to add gold and silver to it. The proportion is not clear, but the news should be right. In the past two days, the leader is organizing people to collect some by passing the golden shop when they go out again. Don't neglect these things when you go out again. I'm afraid you will need them in the future. "

Guo Bing's eyes flashed a little surprised, and then nodded: "OK, we went out to see these focus on collection, this also thanks to your help, otherwise we do not want?"

When Lao Li left the villa of reincarnation, he took a lot of bags with him. If he had not been generous in reincarnation, they would not have cooperated for such a long time. Now the base is short of everything. Even if these people have internal information to sell, they have to have enough benefits to take them, right?

"Lao Li said that those weapons need gold and silver?" Chen Ning raised his eyebrows after listening to Guo Bing's retelling.

Guo Bing nodded with a smile: "fortunately, we collected some on the road before." Gold and silver are precious metals. Even when they are fleeing, ordinary people will pay more attention to them than other things. Guo Bing is the same with them. When they encounter jewelry and jade, they may ignore them. But when they encounter gold and silver, they will certainly put them away.

"But the quantity is still too small I do know that there are several banks in the city with gold bars But we'll have to wait until the couple come back. "

"Don't worry. Even if the military wants to go in and take advantage of today's urban area, it's not so easy to enter. If they are fast, they can come back in half a month. If they are slow, they will not be more than a month. Let's take the opportunity to raise our strength and discuss the issue of gold bars. " Guo Bing estimated that it was impossible for the military to organize people to go into the city to get things quickly, and it was even more difficult to get in. They still had a lot of time to prepare.