Tuanzi Lima was excited. I ate the crystal nucleus of those mutant plants several times ago. It was really big ~ ~ ~ tonic!

The crystal nucleus and zombie of this mutant plant are different. They are not classified as zombies. As long as the plant crystal nucleus is formed, the energy contained in it is very strong. The difference is that the size is different, but as long as you eat one, the absolute energy will explode! It is easier to absorb than the third grade zombie crystal core. It tastes soft and delicious!

The two originally round eyes widened, and the Tuanzi "whew" flew towards the vine. This kind of thing is not dangerous to Tuanzi at all, and it has no lethality to it, but it forgets that it has no lethality to plants.

High defense, slippery hands, lazy, such a group of things can only wait for the other party to completely hang up before "sucking" out of the crystal nucleus to slowly digest, even without the mouth. How can it hit others?

But something weird happened. When the Tuanzi "poof" jumped on the vine, the vine bent up, touched its body, and felt the touch of sliding hands, it shrank back in an instant! With the speed comparable to lightning, it quickly evacuated within 20 meters of the diameter of the ball in less than a second.

……

“…… How did you run? " Hezi heavy speechless to stand in place, looking at the Tuanzi location. He Zizhong had been aware of the creeping vine, because he felt that there was only one mutant plant, which seemed to be ready to steal the crystal nucleus and corpse. He Zizhong was preparing to use the remote ability to blow it away. Who would have thought it would run away by itself?

Tuanzi turned around wrongly and didn't float. He bounced back, trying to find Ma Ma to hold and comfort his injured little sweetheart snack and ran away!

"Maybe it's because we have a lot of people?" Fang Hao was also puzzled. When would mutant plants be afraid of the combination of the two? Do mutant plants also have powers?

After patting off the Tuanzi who tried to jump into his arms, Fang Hao poked it in the head and said, "clean it up and come back again! It's covered in mud. " After several jumps on the ground, Tuanzi got a mess of mud under his stomach. Fang Hao decided not to get used to the stink of Tuanzi. He could fly, but he had to jump around.Tuanzi was injured again, the food ran away, was disgusted by numbness, Baba Hum! Ignore Baba, who let his wife dislike his own!

The mutant plant whose main roots are hidden 50 meters underground is shivering - the naked devil again! Every time you come to grab your own food! How to catch the devil that can't be caught, hit or pierced!

Hum, it's good that I'm smart. Since I've suffered losses before, I've carefully hidden my body deep in the ground, and only use tentacles to explore the way. I've been run away by myself today!

We have to change places. Since the big demons are wandering here, we have to find a safer place to hunt slowly, so as not to be robbed by them.

During the day, he Zizhong and his wife went out to hunt zombies and collect some materials that might be used. In the evening, they parked the car in a relatively safe place, and then the couple directly took Tuanzi back to the space for the night.

They now have Tuanzi in. As long as they let the group come out to see the situation in the early morning, and make sure that there is no one outside, they can safely flash out of the space.

As for their cars? Close the door and window, take the key back to the space, and let the group come out to see the situation from time to time in the middle of the night. If it wasn't for the large number of primary crystal nuclei on the car, they would have taken back the space together with the car if they were not willing to let these crystal nuclei be absorbed directly by space.

After walking for two or three days, every day it was daytime to hunt zombies and turn to stores that might have supplies to look for things that could be used. The husband and husband found that the city is quiet now.

Yes, it's quiet. Along the way, in addition to meeting some crystal nucleating people on the outskirts of the city, they did not encounter any survivors after entering the city.

"It seems that people really can't come back to this city in a short time." Just after killing another group of zombies, Fang Hao leaned against the door and panted slightly. The deeper into the urban area, the more senior zombies appear. Nowadays, most of them are secondary zombies.

"Yes, so we're going to spend more time in the city now." He Zi looked around again and released his wind power as much as possible. Now, when they deal with these zombies, they already feel a little bit laborious. If there is a third level Zombie "Be careful, there are three zombies coming!"

He Zizhong's eyes fixed on a certain direction.

Fang Hao quickly "touched" a bottle of space water from the space, drank two mouthfuls and handed it back to he Zizhong.

Two people added a little, see that the zombie has appeared in the two people's line of sight - three wind zombies!

This zombie is different from the zombie he Zizhong met last time. That zombie seems to put all his abilities into speed and attack, but this one

Looking at the blue "wings" on its back, Fang Hao's mouth twitched: "the color of the wings does not match with itself."

Dark and ugly enough to cry, the zombie carries a pair of huge wind wings with blue light, which is as beautiful as the fairy wings in magic movies. The contrast is big enough to make people break all their dreams.

"There's another one underground." He Zi regained his dog, leg and knife, and the golden light gradually condensed on his weapons. Since the last time, he was particularly sensitive to the dangerous plants in the dumpling factory.

Suddenly! The zombies of wind system flying from the sky suddenly stopped. The blue light of the wings was very bright, and countless blue wind arrows shot to the ground!

The golden light congealed from the blade. With his action, he drew a huge circle in front of them, as if forming a golden shield! Block out most of the wind arrows!

"Crash" something split, two people's ground suddenly stretched out a hand! And before the hand reached out, they had already jumped to both sides!

Earth zombies, can be integrated with the earth, the earth run zombies!

The attack types of these two zombies were both unheard of and never seen before, but fortunately, they focused on this before they entered the city.

There are several powers in the samsara team, but each person's evolution direction is not exactly the same after they are promoted to level two. From this we can roughly guess that everyone and each kind of ability have different evolutionary directions. I'm afraid they evolved according to different people, different personalities and different hopes. In this case, it's not inconceivable that level 3 zombies have more varied attack methods.