Will Allen into the bedroom, Dai Jun out of all his heart to care for him, along with brush good feeling.

"Ellen, why do you drink so much? Do you have a headache? I'll press it for you

Although he drank a lot of wine, Allen's mind was still clear, and he understood Dai Jun's meaning in his heart. He also knew that after he got married, at least he could not give song Qiaoqiao face. At least, all the lovers on his face had to be dealt with. However, if you can be as clever and sensible as Dai Jun, and a low-key man, you will not notice.

So clap his hand: "I'm fine, just a little thirsty."

"Well, I'll pour you water!" A glimmer of satisfaction flashed in his eyes. Dai Jun could see his meaning from Allen's attitude at this time. I'm afraid he is safe by his side. Just wait for me to find a way to break it

Turn around to go out, go downstairs to pour water, just walk to the kitchen door when you hear someone in the quarrel. Dai Jun looked inside and saw that Xu Lili, who had not been seen for a long time, was standing at the table arguing with the person in charge of the kitchen in a low voice.

“…… The Deputy captain said it himself. You said you didn't come back for so many days. What's wrong with you? Or should I go up and ask the Deputy captain to ask you to stay out in person? "

Xu Lili's eyes widened with anger: "can I speak to Yin Dong?! I want to see Alan

"The captain has already gone to bed. Our captain is going to get married soon. Please don't look for trouble now. You are too big for us to afford you. " The man was not less angry with Xu Lili before. Now that Allen has made it clear that he can't marry this even bigger aunt, can he still flatter her?

Dai Jun see Xu Lili, the heart is more full of pride, raised his head and legs to go in: "I come to get water, the captain is thirsty." She glanced at Xu Lili and ignored her. She took the thermos pot and teacup that had just been opened on the table beside her and walked out with it.

Xu Lili wanted to get angry with him. Seeing that he took away the thermos, she suddenly gave out a sneer. She turned her head and glared at the person who was still angry at herself. She snorted, turned to the door and went outside, gritting her teeth and whispering, "you deserve it. You asked for it!"

Dai Jun took the water up to the second floor, put the pot on the bedside table, poured out a cup for Allen, helped him half sit up and drank two glasses of water, then helped him to sleep again. He took off his clothes and climbed to bed. Anyway, no one in the team has the qualification to accompany him to bed except himself~In the morning of the next morning, a scream came from the second floor of the overlord's team. After Yin Dong and others rushed into Allen's bedroom, they saw Dai Jun huddled in the corner of the room holding a quilt, shaking like chaff. And on that big bed, Ellen was black and bleeding, and he had been dead for a long time

"what are the properties of a good secondary nucleus? It's annoying. " Guo Bing scratched his hair and threw the light blue crystal nucleus into the bag.

"When we get back to the base, I think we will find out this problem sooner or later. At that time, many people will exchange secondary crystal nuclei for other crystal nuclei." Chen Ning is not as anxious as Guo Bing. The space system crystal nuclei he needs is more scarce, "and he Zizhong must have a lot of secondary crystal nuclei in their couple. Can we exchange them with them then?"

"Yes! But didn't they get to level two early? I didn't see that before? " Guo Bing is a little puzzled. He Zizhong and they are both at Level 3. Can't they find that when the ability reaches level 2, they can only absorb the same level of crystal nucleus?

"Maybe they are using the first-class nucleus, they can play so well, they should not worry about this kind of problem." Lotte, who had already repaired his psychological trauma, smashed a zombie's head happily and dug out a primary crystal nucleus without color and attribute.

"So it is." Although he still had doubts, Guo Bing didn't say much. There must be a knack for the couple to upgrade so quickly, but they still can't have their own family skills? They have helped their own team a lot, is it not easy to absorb different attributes? With their current combat effectiveness, sooner or later, they will be able to get enough of the crystal nuclei they need, even if they use the first level crystal core stack!

The samsara team had hit the second level nucleus before, but the absorption speed of the second level crystal nucleus was much slower than that of the first level crystal nucleus. Second, they had good luck before. They hit the second level crystal nucleus exactly the same as that of the second level power in the team, which did not find the problem.

After the discovery, I didn't have time to ask he Zizhong and his wife for a while, and then I was a little worried.

But he Zizhong and his wife didn't know about it, so they didn't mention it. Although he Zizhong knew that the zombie crystal nucleus of level 2 and above was time division ability and color division, he did not think about it.

——————————————

“…… What is this? " Looking at Tuanzi's complacent face, Fang Hao felt that the corners of his mouth were twitching.

After shaking his body with water, Tuanzi was able to use its slightly improved intelligence quotient to report to "parents" - the dregs brought back by eating plant crystal nuclei!

……

"Isn't this the seed of a mutant plant?" He Zi repeated the corner of his mouth twitched twice, pointing to the five or six things that looked more and more toward the seeds.

"This thing What's the use of keeping it? " Fang Hao felt hairy when he thought of those things that could not be killed or thrown away. "Can't you plant them in space?" Don't kill me! If these things are planted in the space, the two of them and the crops in the space will not want to live!

"I don't know if a plant power can use it?" He Zizhong suddenly thought of something and picked his eyebrows.

"Plant power? You mean a power like your cousin It's a good way, but Xu Lili

He Zi laughed again: "you put them away first. I remember that 11 year old kid in the samsara team also inspired the plant power?"

The number of reincarnation is large, and the ability to be inspired this time is all kinds of. Different from the last time on the way to the northwest, many of the remaining members of the team in this round are logistics personnel at ordinary times. Their combat effectiveness is different from that on the way to the northwest. Many logistics talents have been inspired. Like Wang Tong's wife, isn't she a healer? It is said that she was a nurse before the end of the world. Now it seems that the types of powers that she will inspire and their own personality may have a lot of ideas.

"Well, let's take it first." Patting Tuanzi's big head, Fang Hao throws the seeds into a separate corner of the space, "but how can you take them out now?" It clearly absorbed the crystal nucleus of those mutant plants yesterday. How could it take these seeds out today?

Fang Hao asked casually. Tuanzi pretended that he didn't understand. Fang Hao stopped asking. Did he eat so much yesterday that he forgot these things? Hum! It won't give them a chance to laugh at themselves!