Although there are such voices in the base, and even some people are secretly trying to inject the zombie virus into ordinary people's bodies, the experimenters are not surprised that all become new zombies.

So many people have been accidentally scratched and scratched by zombies in the end of the world, but none of the known people have gained powers as a result. Of course, some people may have successfully activated the ability in this way, but once people know that they have been scratched and bitten by zombies, even if they have inspired the power, who dares to act with them? Which base dares to let them in?

Most of these accidentally activated powers are devoured by zombies around them, abandoned by their companions, or even killed by their companions before they are successfully activated.

Even if someone gets a power, he or she can't tell others about his experience.

Now, they seem to have found the right way to turn a person into a psionic.

"How many people were injured this time?" After visiting the soldiers who inspired the powers, the commander calmed down and confirmed to the adjutant in a low voice.

"There are thirty-three in our army."

His eyes sank, and the commander sighed in a low voice: "thirty three There are only two people who have the ability... " This ratio is too low, the rest of the people have undoubtedly become zombies before.

There were five people who had a low fever last night, but three of them finally turned into zombies. Now, only these two people have inspired their powers.

"Let the accompanying military doctors sort it out, report it back, and then pay attention to the two of them at any time to see if they are different from the previous powers."

Because of the emergence of patients with low fever, the travel time this morning was a little bit delayed than usual. Soon, each team set off again to keep up with the command car and move towards the destination.

During this mission, almost all of the teams sent out are the main players in the team. Most of the so-called main players refer to the talents in each team. Therefore, after being attacked by zombies, only a large number of ordinary people were injured and infected with virus in the military and the samsara team.After this attack, even if ordinary people were infected with zombie virus, and even if they might be able to stimulate abilities, most of them were disposed of by various teams, either explicitly or secretly, along the way.

No one is willing to gamble on the possibility with his own safety? What's more, the vast majority of people's wounds are black blood after the injury, will become zombies.

The members of the news circulation team did not say it to the public, so the military personnel should keep it secret. Therefore, except for their own clear information, the news did not leak out.

As for the more powers in the reincarnation team, fortunately, there are many talents in the base who choose to hide their abilities when they don't know the attitude of the base management to the talents. They mainly rely on thermal weapons to solve the problem. People are willing to play low-key?

After driving for more than two days, the team finally arrived at the periphery of P.

The motorcade did not enter P City, but from an auxiliary road outside the city to the northwest of the city.

There is a feeling that there are a lot of fields and few people here, and there are no crops in the end of the world. From a distance, the Loess covered the ground, in the light rain appears dead.

Fang Hao raised his telescope to observe the situation in front of the motorcade: "there are some buildings over there." The building was not very tall, and there was no sense of "base" or "military factory".

"Over there, I'm afraid." I'm afraid those unimportant buildings are the destination of this trip. Of course, military bases should not be built too conspicuously. Otherwise, with the terrorist detection power of satellites of various countries before the end of the world, if you can recognize them at a glance, they will not be discovered by other countries? How to ensure security and confidentiality?

Also because these bases are very hidden, so after the end of the world, without the help of ZF department, ordinary survivors would not want to know the location of these hidden military bases, and even more would like to steal these weapons.

As the two guessed, the unimportant fence was the target of the operation.

Military factories are not built on the ground, but on the ground.

After the arrival of the vehicles, in addition to leaving some people outside to guard the vehicles and guard, the rest were all brought into the base by the unified regulation of the military.

Most of these people are those who have not been seriously injured since the last zombie, as well as those with strong strength.

The commander's eyes have not been hurt before, such as he Zizhong and his wife, and then the leader of the overlord team who has been paying close attention to above the base, the former star and now star talent Allen.

"It's not clear what's going on. We need nimble powers to join the first tier, take the lead in the base, and our scouts will go first to find out. Wind system, speed system sensitive ability, please take the initiative

He Zizhong nodded slightly to Fang Hao beside him, and they stepped forward and stepped out.

Speed ability is still relatively common. Almost every team has one or two of them. This kind of ability is fast enough and often lives the longest when in danger. Therefore, most of them survived the last zombie attack.

On the contrary, it is a wonderful samsara team that has no speed system, not even wind system. Fortunately, he Zizhong and Fang Hao have always been regarded as subordinates of the reincarnation team by other teams and the military, so no one thought it strange.

Each team's speed and wind power combined to count, there are more than 20. Together with the military scouts, the number seems to be more than half.

People enter from a building on the side of the courtyard. This seemingly unimportant building is actually the right access to the base? They glanced around to see the debris piled up on the window side of the hall - who could have thought of it? Is this the place leading to the military factory?

The building is quiet. From the courtyard just now to the building, there is no trace of a zombie. In this calm, people can not help but feel a sense of worry - how can there be no place completely lost in the last world?

After confirming that there was no problem in the corridor, the team leader who followed the operation stepped forward and opened a room at the end of the corridor on the first floor with a magnetic card and password lock. That's the real door.

"Confirm security in the channel."

"Stairwell confirmed safe, no zombies, no mutant animals."

"The hall on the first floor underground is confirmed to be safe. No zombies, mutant animals, and no signs of human survival are found. You can enter the hall."

He Zizhong and his wife took the lead in following the team into the hall on the first floor of the basement. It was relatively open and the ceiling was very high, which was about four or five meters. The stairway they entered was located in the West. There was an elevator hall with a large door in the North, and there was a dark stairway leading to the lower floor. In the east of the hall, there was a gate almost the size of the whole wall.