"Retreat! Go back to your car! Retreat at once The commander of the operation yelled, the people behind turned their heads and ran, but they didn't want to see some zombies running into the gap between the motorcade in the chaos!

He Zizhong and he Zizhong are good at fighting and retreating. All zombie animals attacking them are destroyed by the two. However, the neighborhood is too chaotic. If one is not careful, he will hurt his teammates, which is not conducive to the ability to attack in large areas. It was not until they retreated to the side of their car that he Zizhong turned his back on a mixed ability of wind and gold abilities, cutting off dozens of zombies, large and small, not far behind them.

"Apart from the stomach, where is there any injury?" As soon as he got into the car and closed the door and window, Fang Hao put his hand on he Zizhong's abdomen. The wound here was still bleeding, and it was still shocking dark black.

"There are a few scratches on the arm, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere else." He zichong is not sure whether there is any other place. Just now people are in a mess. He was hit by people nearby several times. Several times, he could escape, but he was hurt because he couldn't use his hands and feet in the crowd.

However, if you jump out, the problem will be even greater. At that time, we will have to face not only the mutant animals that can't see where they are, but also the ammunition and powers that may hurt their fellow travelers at any time.

"Take off your coat and I'll check it Take off your pants, take off your coat first. " The level 3 healing power is not a blow. Fang Hao's hand just stopped in he Zizhong's abdomen for a while, then healed the abdominal wound and was examining the wound on his arm.

"Keep up! Evacuate North! " All the cars can't wait to start. Several cars even collided with each other.

Some zombies saw that the food escaped into the iron box, and then rushed to the iron box quickly. "Bump, bump" the collision sound unceasingly spreads out in each vehicle, some thin skinned car therefore actually was hit several big holes!

He Zizhong holds the steering wheel with both hands. At this time, his coat has been taken off. Fang Hao is doing a whole body examination on him with a straight face. It's not fun to be scratched by a zombie animal. Who knows if he will become a zombie?!The white light doesn't light up on he Zizhong, which is the effect of someone checking him. However, at this time, the people in each car don't care about the situation of people in other cars, but no one finds it.

Suddenly, he Zizhong flashed away a mutant deer with his "intuition" again, and his eyebrows were not able to help wrinkling. Did he inspire a kind of power because his power was promoted again? But it doesn't feel like

Gradually, He Zi focused on all his mental strength. If it was a mental ability, he should find out what he could find, but

A wisp of breeze appeared out of thin air and slowly circled down from his head. He could clearly feel the wind blowing on his skin. Fang Hao's hand was examining his left waist and was dissatisfied with his trousers. He tried to take it off Wait, is it a derivative of wind power?!

If we say that after the wind power reaches level 3, it's not only more powerful, it can make the body feel stagnant for a short time, but also can use the wind to explore, then everything makes sense!

Because they had been in the base all the time, they lived in the space as much as possible, so they were not so nervous about the surrounding situation as they are now. Now, as soon as we leave the base, we are surrounded by strange collaborators. Who knows what zombies have evolved into? Naturally, I will subconsciously concentrate and want to explore the surrounding situation more deeply.

In this way, his wind power will work subconsciously and collect all the information found in the wind. Naturally, he will feel as if he has a sixth sense.

Thinking of this, He Zi breathed a sigh of relief, consciously connected his own wind with the wind outside the car, trying to avoid the larger zombies, as for the smaller ones? Even if you hit the bullet proof car that you're driving now, it's not a big problem.

He was also dissatisfied with the attack power of his ability when he was upgraded to level 3. Now, the golden ability can be released. As long as he is conscious, he can form a golden light on his fist, legs and feet, thus increasing his attack power. After attaching the gold ability to the weapon, Jin mang can increase the attack distance by a long time, just like the sword spirit in martial arts novels.

In contrast, the wind power increases is not very obvious. It seems that every attack method you used before has increased, but the increase is limited. Now it seems that it has developed mainly in the direction of exploration.

Maybe the ability is really in accordance with the user's consciousness. What I wanted before upgrading was that the gold ability had a higher attack power and regretted that it could not detect the potential danger around. Unexpectedly, after this upgrade, it was achieved in this way

"How about it? It's not hurt anywhere else, is it He Zi tried to understand this point and connected the wind power with the wind outside through the gap in the car that would still exist no matter how tight, forming an invisible information network. Then he took the time to ask Fang Hao.

Fang Hao was frowning, but his hands were still resting on he Zizhong's waist. After hearing this, he didn't open his mouth for a moment. After a while, he felt relieved and said, "take off the shoes of your left foot. There is a wound in your left leg where you meet the teacher."

"Left leg?" How did you kick off your left foot

Fang Hao bent down and pulled up his trouser legs: "I don't know. I was worried just now that the car was too dark to see clearly. I'm afraid I'll miss your wound. I'm in a hurry It seems that your power can detect your whole body along your blood vessels. You can find out whether there is any virus or wound in your body If it wasn't for a sudden burst of power in a hurry and "scanned" he Zizhong's body up and down, he would not have known that his power had such an effect.

"Virus? Can you find out if someone else has a virus now? " He Zizhong knew that Fang Hao could remove the zombie virus when he cured other people's wounds in his previous life, as long as others were not completely Zombified. This is also the most important point pursued by the majority of forces, but at that time, he could not tell whether there was zombie virus in other human bodies.

After healing the small wound, Fang Hao breathed a sigh of relief, took his coat and put it back on Hezi: "I just found out. In fact, I felt it when I first treated you for the wound that was scratched by a wolf..." There was no doubt that the wound was infected with zombie virus, but fortunately, I was able to identify it and quickly remove it. If you don't have this ability, just now

Thinking of this, Fang Hao felt a little scared.