The rest of the people fled back to the base, but only in the moment before the zombie tide arrived. Many people have seen with their own eyes the overlord's car "with" a large group of zombies back to the base scene!

At the gate of the base, many members of the Squadron had to stay for six hours because they were injured. Because the zombies came too quickly, these people didn't come in a hurry to evacuate. Many of them died directly outside!

No matter whether this zombie tide has something to do with the overlord's people, in any case, the vast majority of people have put this account on the overlord's head, so that they can't say clearly.

He Zizhong suddenly felt that he was too wise not to kill Allen directly. He hasn't done anything to them yet. They just die like this They were shut down, arrested and carried away.

The repeated attacks make the overlord no longer have the domineering power before. In addition, Allen's face is really easy to recognize. People on the roadside can recognize him as the leader of the overlord's family as long as they see him. Those who should go home will never return. They all stand by the roadside gossiping. If it wasn't for the critical moment for the safety of the defensive base, someone would have rushed to find trouble.

He Zizhong had to wear sunglasses to prevent "going out of sight" because his ability had risen to level 3. Fang Hao also dressed up in the same way in order not to make his men too conspicuous. The sky has completely darkened, so many people will look at them in such a different way. Unfortunately, Allen is in a bad mood at the moment of the lawsuit. How can he have the heart to see the crowd on the roadside?

He Zizhong's eyes swept over the members of the overlord's team. Some of them had been seen in previous lives, but there were no Xu Lili and Dai Jun. I wonder if these two people are in the logistics department or have been assigned to the other two echelons for replacement? After the team passed and replaced the day shift, he Zizhong rushed home with Fang Hao.

The situation outside the city is very urgent. Although there is a wall to block it now, if a second level zombie appears, I'm afraid the wall will not be able to hold on for long.

They were worried about what would happen in the middle of the night, so they didn't enter the space that night. After eating something in a hurry, they took turns entering the space to rest and wash for a while before they went to sleep together.

Fortunately, the number of personnel on duty in the evening was relatively large and the ammunition was sufficient. There was no emergency in one night. At about six o'clock, they got up to wash and tidy up. Fang Hao went into the space to prepare what he might eat today. At seven o'clock in the morning, facing the bright sky, they left the villa area again and went to the fence they were defending."You have to say it's a power..."

"That is to say, despite the appearance of a little white face, I didn't expect that the power was really powerful!"

Before they got to the bottom of the city wall in charge, they heard some people talking about something in a low voice and found the place where the reincarnation was located. Guo Bing and they had just come for a short time. They both came with a hard cake in their mouth and waved to them. When they came over, they raised their eyebrows and said, "have you heard? Just now, the overlord, who was in charge of the family, showed his face greatly

"Overlord? Ellen? " He Zizhong raised eyebrows unexpectedly. In only one night, he turned the wind review around?

Guo Bing laughed two times: "I heard that they were in charge of the arrival of the class at more than five o'clock. At the end of the day, the little white face came back frozen for thousands of miles, which was called arrogance." Then he smashed his mouth a few times.

"Frozen for thousands of miles?" He Zi frowned again and asked, "what's the scope?"

"The range is not small, at least ten meters long and three or four meters wide." Chen Ning turned his lips in disdain. "Their team specially recruited five water system talents. It was said that they all splashed the land, and it was raining at that time..."

Although he disdained, although Allen did make a trick this time, I have to say that Allen really seized the opportunity to save the reputation of the overlord.

There's nothing like this kind of amazing defense stunt, but while Allen saved the team, it also made other teams that were not satisfied with the overlord more dissatisfied with them. Today's reincarnation is one of them, including the other teams that had big and small conflicts with the overlord.

After saying this, it was time to change shifts. They quickly went back to the wall, found their own defensive positions, and again blocked the zombies who still did not know how tired to rush to the base.

He Zizhong did not intend to be as conspicuous as Allen, although now he has been promoted to level 3, he is much easier to deal with zombies in the same range than before. But God knows how long this defense will take? Consume clean power at a time just to play the second commander? He Zizhong doesn't think it's a good deal.

In this way, the team leader who attracts new people to join the team is playing an advertisement. Their husband and wife shop is waiting for new people to join, so they don't need to be as glamorous as performing on stage.

Fang Hao's method of shooting today is much more accurate than that of yesterday. Sure enough, the best sellers are fed with bullets. Although they had weapons before, how could they have the opportunity to "practice" shooting with so many live targets?

The physical fatigue was completely recovered with the addition of the hot spring bath and space well water of the previous night. The efficiency of the two people today is still similar to that of the first day. Although other people are more experienced than before, their physical and mental fatigue can not be erased for a while.

"Watch out! Don't stand too far away, pay attention to the safety of your feet! " The military jeep with a trumpet was walking around the wall and broadcasting, which made the defenders confused for a moment. It was not until the first echelon was replaced and rested that it was unknown which section of the city wall that the defenders fell unexpectedly.

Maybe he didn't have a good rest at night, or maybe he didn't stand firm for a moment, or he was hit by something. Of course, the possibility of being pushed down by others is not ruled out. But in short, standing too close to the wall is not safe.

During the break, they still rely on each other, drink space water to recover their physical strength, and wait for two hours before returning to the wall

The zombie siege was still on, and the zombies were like a black tide, and they were never tired until noon on the third day of the siege.

Almost all the ammunition left in the base was exhausted, all the defenders were exhausted, and their physical strength and spirit were on the verge of limit.

All of a sudden, the actions of the zombies outside the city who were rushing towards the base Collective stop!

The zombies suddenly turned around, ignoring the bullets and powers behind them, and slowly retreated toward the urban area. They walked neatly and did not have half a trace of nostalgia. It was as if their siege for two and a half days was nothing more than passing by and hitting soy sauce. This scene occurred in all places outside the four walls at the same time.

After learning the news, the base was full of voices and cheers, and people wept with joy. Those who know and don't know embrace each other and shout and jump, expressing the joy of the survivors.

But those who were defending on the wall did not laugh at all. Those who are away from the city wall step by step and in the same direction. That strange feeling makes everyone feel cold from the bottom of their hearts, only feel more terrible than when the base was surrounded by a group two days ago