"You don't care!" Xu Li Li changed her anger, glared at Yin Dong, walked into the villa from his side with a black face, and slammed on the door, as if the person who seduced Allen was Yin Dong.

Yin Dong seems to be indifferent to her, push glasses, look to he Zizhong, glasses reflect a layer of white light: "this car is very familiar."

He Zi Chong did not speak, but nodded slightly.

"The last time we went back to the mall, both of our cars were rotten."

he awesome didn't expect them to go back, and the zombies were obviously more powerful than he predicted. "Our car is bulletproof." Is it because the car is strong enough to drive?

Yin Dong didn't ask any more - who let the car pass through the ammunition attack two days ago and did bring a lot of scratches - nodded to him and turned back to the villa.

He Zizhong also went back to the car.

In the master bedroom on the second floor of the villa, a man hid at the side of the curtain and looked suspiciously at the two cars driving down He Zizhong Is he Zizhong?! He's not dead?!

Before he Zizhong turned to enter the car, Dai junmeng had to hide behind the window and pull up a corner curtain to look down. He should not have seen himself Wait a minute. Xu Lili knows he Zi is still alive and still in the base. Why hasn't she said that before?!

It was less than half a month before and after Dai Jun joined the overlord. But when Allen took Dai Jun back, Xu Lili almost overturned the roof when she saw him. Dai Jun and Xu Lili have seen each other twice before, but they are not familiar with each other. But Xu Lili has long known that this man is a man who can act in front of men more than ordinary women.

Before, because Dai Jun was with her cousin whom she hated, after she met, she only sneered, despised and ridiculed at most. But now he also came to the overlord and became the "new member" of the overlord. Xu Lili was naturally afraid that he would run to collude with AI Lu!Unfortunately, because of the difference between men and women, there are not many rooms in the overlord's villa. After the death of the elder brother, Xu Lili moved into the villa as she wished, but she could only live with other female members. On the contrary, Dai Jun could go up to the second floor and live next door to Allen!

Xu Lili was afraid that Dai Jun knew that he Zizhong was not dead. She ran to her prepared thigh and snatched away her supporter. Naturally, she didn't mention he Zizhong to him. When the overlord had participated in the seed mission, there were only a few people who came back alive. Allen did not take the initiative to mention such a disgrace, and others would not mention it in front of the new players. Of course, Dai Jun would not know the news of he Zizhong. Besides, he has successfully climbed into Ellen's bed and is thinking about how to kill Xu Lili. How can he care about anything else?

It was only until today that he Zizhong came to the base of a city alive.

What to do? If Alan knew that he had been having an affair with Hezi before No, no, it's OK to know that you have an ex boyfriend before, but if you know the reason why you and Hezi broke up again

Dai Jun is biting his lips. At present, he has no ability to do anything, let alone stop he Zizhong's mouth. He can only hide for the time being, so that he Zizhong will not find out his existence. In this way, he will not have the opportunity to report to Allen. It's easy to say as long as you hide it, but

Xu Lili's angry voice sounded again downstairs. It seemed that she had a quarrel with some sister in charge of logistics. Since she had sex with Ellen, she had instructed everyone to serve her. If she had not run into too many nails with Yin Dong, now she could even tell Yin Dong to sweep the floor for her.

-- this woman is the threat, not only because she is he Zizhong's cousin, and she may tell him about her being here again, but she will snatch her place beside Allen!

Dai Jun, who didn't hear Xu Lili's conversation with he Zizhong just now, didn't know that she had been sold by Xu Lili. She thought she was looking for he Zizhong to help him find Alan.

The more anxious you are, the more likely you are to make a faint move. You have to take your time, seize the opportunity, and hit the target!

Leaving Allen's door, the journey became much smoother. Two arrogant cars stopped at the door of the property, and the check-in procedures were completed quickly. The rest was to choose a house - yes, the money had to be paid before the property was allowed to choose a house.

From the alternative houses, he chose a villa far away from the Allen's house. Guo Bing signed his name with a smile: "stay away from the sultry yard, so you don't have to go back and hit them at the door of their house, and you will feel disgusted when you smell something unclean." The reincarnation people have not forgotten the former overlord's "bloodletting cloth leading monster" incident until now. Although the cloth was quickly taken down by he Zizhong, and the car of the originator was completely killed by the zombie, even the people with the car were killed, but the stem is horizontal in the heart, and the reincarnation people are not so generous to let go of the past.

"You have chosen a good house. The garden outside is not small. You can build more houses." He Zi looked at the architectural drawing of the villa again and pointed to the courtyard outside.

"I also like this yard. I'll move first in these two days and have a rest for two days..." Said, Guo Bing low voice way, "go out even hit zombie, take some plank to come back, how, go together?"

The two teams worked well together, especially he Zizhong. They could deal with senior zombies, which improved the safety of the members of the samsara team by more than one level. When they came back to inquire about the base with their neighbors, they also learned about some problems encountered by other teams when they went out, such as the casualty rate.

A relatively familiar team, but in the vicinity of the base out of three missions, the team members have been more than half dead. Although our team got a lot of guns, in retrospect, if we didn't cooperate with he Zizhong Their mortality from the end of the world to the present cannot be zero!

Yes, zero! From the beginning and he Zizhong two people cooperation, although the team occasionally injured, but the death rate, zombie rate is really zero! It's almost impossible, especially when they go into the city several times and are in danger.

"OK, when you settle down." He Zi thought again and thought about the beginning. The samsara needs to rest, so does he and Fang Hao. The zombie tide is coming, but before the zombie tide becomes a siege, it is the time to go out and harvest crystal nuclei.

However, we must pay attention to the situation and withdraw in advance before the zombie tide really forms.