~If Only You Remember Chapter 1~

If Only You Remember Chapter 1

Jasmine's Pov:

"How much longer?" Makayla complained. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Again... When we left we had a two hour drive to London... We might have maybe about 30 more minutes till we get to our new flat," I said. "Well can you hurry up? Your driving to slow," she continued to complain. "Hey well it's not my fault that we were stuck in traffic here!" I said.

"Ugh just please hurry I have to Pee," she said. I laughed and said,"You are a strange girl." "Well it's not my fault that we been stuck here in traffic!" she said. "I know!" I continued to laugh. "Ok how about we play a game of would you rather," she suggested.

"Ok um you go first," I said. "Ok would you rather drink out of a a bottle of relish or drink a bottle of mustard?" she asked. "Ew they would both taste gross but I will have to choose the mustard," I said. She started laughing. "I would choose the same thing," she said. "Ok would you rather be eaten alive by a shark or a alligator?" I asked. "Ouch! Painful! And probably a shark cause it would be faster," she answered. "Same here I'll choose that answer also," I said.

"Ok would you rather eat alive octopus or drink a blended jellyfish?" she asked. "Ismit even possible to drink a jellyfish?" I asked.

"Probably not but if it was possible which one?" she said. "Probably a live octopus,"'I said. "Ew nasty," she laughed. "My turn! Would you rather always run for the rest of your life or never walk?" I asked. "Ugh I wouldn't want to run for the rest of my life but than I would want to walk so maybe run for the rest of my life," she said. "Good choice," I said.

I got on the ramp and off the freeway. "We actually might be there less than 30 minutes," I said. "Yes! Cause I am tired!" she said. "You slept through most of the car ride!" I said. "True true but! I had to hear that music you were playing," she said. "Yeah uh huh sure," I said. "Its true!" she said. "What ever you say!" I said.

I started driving down a road that lead to a neighborhood. I turned right and then a left. I was now driving down a neighborhood. I could see our new flat now. I pulled up in the driveway and took the key out. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out which was followed by Makalya.

She breathed in and said, "The sweet smell of a new place and house." I laughed and watched her walk inside. I locked my car door and followed after her. I walked through the door and looked around the new place. It was a two story place with a back yard that had a pool. There were three bedrooms upstairs and two bathrooms. A nice kitchen with an island in it and a nice living room. "Are we going to go unpack now?" Makayla asked. "No not now silly. I just drove for about two hours and I'm tired," I said.

I walked into the kitchen to see if there is any food. Nope! Great I gotta go food shopping. My brother had already bought us furniture and our beds and already took them here last week, which was a good thing so we don't have to buy any furniture. Our moms and dads bought us a flat screen tv in each room, thank you! I walked the living room and sat down next to Makayla. "I need to go food shopping right now. Will you start bringing our stuff in while I'm gone?" I asked.

"Yeah I will just bring back a lot of food," she grinned. I said, "Ok I will." I picked up Makayla's car keys and my card amd walked out again. Her dad brought her car here also a week ago and my brother offered to take him home after that. I got in her car and started it. I backed out of the drive way and started driving down to the grocery store.

The drive down there was roughly around a ten minute drive. I pulled up in the parking lot and parked next to a very expensive car. I wonder who would have the money to buy that. I shrugged it off and walked in through the automatic doors. I put my hands in my hoodies pocket and went to grab a cart. I grabbed one and started pushing it down the frozen food section.

I saw some frozen pizzas and decided to take some. I grabbed three boxes and set them in the cart. I passed the ice cream because I would wait for that last so it doesn't melt. I grabbed some frozen chicken nuggets and fries and set it in the cart. I pushed the cart over to the non frozen foods. I grabbed sandwich meats, bread, cereal, fruits, vegetables, cheez its, chips, and some Oreos. I than walked over to the ice cream section.

I opened the freezer door and grabbed cookies and cream, vanilla, and mint. I set them in the cart and walked over to check out. While waiting in line I picked up a magazine and of course it had one direction on it.

I flipped through the pages till I saw the article about them. 'One Direction's Zayn Malik talks about his past relationships' The singer says, "I didn't have that many girl friends but only one but sadly she dumped me because I wasn't to good looking enough," the singer says. I scoffed and said, "Yeah right." I put back the magazine and pushed the cart up.

I began putting all the foods on the movings thing. After everything was on, I pulled out my card and got ready to pay. The cashier scanned the food and typed something in.

"Ok that would be £120," he said. I handed him my card for him to swipe. He handed it back and I put it back in my hoodie pocket.

The other worker had all my bags in the cart and ready to go. "And here is your receipt," he smiled at me. I took the receipt and smiled. I pushed the cart out through the automatic doors and back to the car. I pushed it behind the back.

I unlocked the car and opened the back. I set all the bags in the back and closed it. I pushed the cart aside and got in. I put the key in the ignition and turned on the music. I looked on the receipt and it had a little not.

Call me? ;)

123-456-7890

I rolled my eyes and threw the paper out the window. I backed out and started driving. I took my phone out and dialed Makayla's number. I set my phone between my ear and shoulder. (Phone Call Below)

M-Yello?

J-Makalyla! I'm Going to starbucks want anything?

M-Just a carmel Frap with whip cream

J-Ok anything else?

M-Oh! And maybe a cake pop! Yum those are the best

J-Ok see you soon

M-Bye!!

J-Bye!

I laughed and hung up. I put my phone in my back pocket. I drove to the nearest Starbucks which was only two minutes away. I parked and got out. I walked in through the doors and waited in line. I waited for a good five minutes till it was my turn.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?" the lady said. "Hi can I have a medium Carmel Frap with whip cream and a medium Vanilla Frap?" I said. "Yes will that be all?" she asked. "No and two birthday cake pops," I smiled at her. "Ok that will be £15.20. Name? " she said. "Jasmine," I said. I handed her my card. She swiped it and handed it back. "Your order will be ready soon," she said. "Thank you," I said. She gave me a receipt and I walked away on the side and waited. I grabbed two cup holders so the drinks wouldn't burn our hands when we drink. I quickly sent Makalyla a text.

To Makayla<3

Just ordered be home in 20((: Did you start bringing our stuff in?

I sent it and immediately got a text back.

From Makalyla<3

Just started now! I totally forgot but don't worry everything will be unpacked and everythimg so you would have to unpack!

I laughed quietly and put my phone in my back pocket again. "Order for Jasmine?" the lady said. "That's me," I said. I walked up and grabbed the small bag and put the drinks in the cup holder. I picked up my drinks and turned around. I walked to the door and right when I opened it I bumped into something hard or someone. Luckily the drinks didn't spill. "I'm so sorry!" the guy said. That voice sounds so familiar it's on the tip of my tongue but who? I looked up and saw who it was. It was.. Zayn!?

A/n: Chapter 1! Sorry for the short chapters! Its really late and i have school but like i said in the prologue i will update once in awhile.. Well also check out my other fanfic Torn Apart!