~If Only You Remember Prolouge~

Começar do início

So many questions ran through my mind. Was this relationship all a lie? Did I mean nothing? Was I just a hit and run? I ran out of the emergency exit that led outside. I went behind the large building that led in between an alley way. I put my back against the wall and slid down it. My arms formed an X over my breast, grasping my elbows. I brought my knees up to my chest and I sat there crying my eyes out. I was hurt and felt betrayed. I didn't know what else to do but cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been crying for an hour now. I was and looked like a wreck. The auditions were over and have been for awhile. I was almost positive that my family were worried because I never came home. I felt so alone with out Zayn in my life. I was in love with him and I still am but I hated him with all the passion I have. He is a jerk, a coward, a player, and a heartbreaker. I felt so lost without him here with me. Besides my brother and best friend, he was the only one I could trust and come to but it is taken away. I could never trust him again.

"Jasmine!" a faint voice shouted. I look up from my arms to see Zachary, my brother, and Makayla, my best friend, running towards me (but not seeing me just yet) in worry and relief. They scanned the area before their eyes landed on me. "Jasmine!" they shouted. They reached me and Zachary helped me up with a lend of a hand. Before I stood up, I broke down again and cried in my brothers arms.

The thought of Zayn and me over for good really affected me. Makayla and Zachary were curious but worried for me crying."We will talk about it when we get home," Zachary said. I nodded in response because I was too weak to speak. I stopped crying and pulled myself together. I won't cry over some guy. I can't be that weak. I promise no one will break down these walls I created. I will never see Zayn again and I vow I won't. I will not let any guy in.

~Three Years Later~

"Are you excited Jasmine!? Tonight is graduation and you know what's next? Moving to London!" Makayla shouted with joy. "I am Makayla. I can't wait to move to London and start fresh you know?" I said. "Me too. It's a good thing and maybe I will meet a cute guy," she said, her right eye dropped into a wink. I shook my head with a small smile before looking at the mirror. Makayla just finished curling my hair and it looked amazing as usual. "And done," she said, smiling at my hair in triumph. "So your hair and make up are done and my hair only needs to be done. I'm all done with my make up," she said to herself.

I stood up from the chair and walked over to my desk that was by my bed. She sat down where I sat and began to do her hair. I picked up a Tiger Beat magazine and looked through it. A sigh escaped my lips as I landed on a page, I least wanted to see. An article was written about the one and only, One Direction. The biggest boy band in the world. It gossiped about many rumors about collaboration, dating, and a bunch of other stupid things that I could care less about.

I rolled my eyes and tossed the magazine across the room. It landed sprawled out on my floor by my pile of shoes. "Did he pop up in there?" Makayla asked. I nodded my head. "They are like everywhere!" I shouted in annoyance. "Well maybe that's because they are the world's famous boy band," she said. "I know that. It's just they think how sweet he is about girls and how nice he is to them but in reality they don't know. He tells stories about his past relationships that aren't even true. What he said to me had hurt. Exact words he said were, 'I'm going to become famous and get the girls so I won't need you anymore'," I said, frustrated.

"Calm down girl, I think maybe you should try getting over him and move on. You haven't dated since then," she said, with a smile, in the mirror. "Makayla you know that I'm not going to date because I don't want to get hurt again," I said. "I know," she sighed. "Well life is about taking chances. Since then you have been more... stubborn and... mean to others," she admit. "I have not now quit accusing things," I snapped. She raised an eyebrow at me to prove her point. I sighed and said, "Sorry." "It's okay. Now hurry and get ready! We graduate soon!" she said. I cracked a smile and hurried to my walk-in closet.