"The overhead light is off." He Zi's voice is still heavy and low, "be careful, step back."

Although they didn't know what it was, they slowly bent down and stepped back step by step.

"What is that?" Guo Bing approached he Zizhong and asked in a low voice as he retreated.

"Flower, be careful it will bloom, pollen may be poisonous." He Zizhong is not sure what kind of variation plant's flower is, but once this kind of plant blooms, it will take human life!

Before the end of the world, he Zizhong once met him once when he was out on a trip. He was very lucky at that time. He watched the other members of the team who inhaled the pollen as if they were evil. He went to the flowers in a daze and took the root to catch them and absorb them as nourishment!

Holding their breath, people step by step back to the gate, try not to make a sound. When the eyes adapt to the darkness of the house, we can see the huge dark shadow stretching out of the hall. It seems that it is just the background in the dark.

On the way to the gate, suddenly "crash" sound! I don't know who came across a large vase placed next to an exhibition stand.

"Run!" In the dark, the black thing suddenly became more than twice as big, and opened instantly!

Several people quickly ran out of the gate, rushed out of the front hall before being chased by the roots of plants, and ran outside the exhibition hall.

Next to the motorcade, the left behind team members are cleaning up the zombies who occasionally smell "smell". After seeing them running out, they quickly send out several people to pick up the things in their hands.

"Let's start with this generation!" With the psychological shadow of the mutant plant before, Guo Bing didn't dare to stay for a long time, so he quickly let everyone on the bus.

When they just started the car, someone in the walkie talkie called out: "something is coming out of the exhibition center!"

A thick root came out of the door where several people escaped. What made people feel numb was that there were some things on the vine that were bulging up like small thorns, and they even blossomed after stretching out!!

Pale yellow, inlaid with bright gold, pink core of the florets competing to open, to this gray end of the world added a touch of style. But this kind of amorous feelings is by no means as simple as watching after blooming. No matter he Zizhong or the members of the samsara team, everyone felt the scalp tingle when they saw this strange plant. The drivers could not help but increase the gas speed and drive out at a high speed. The farther away from this strange plant, the better!"That plant just now How would it attack? " After the car left the exhibition center and could not see the strange flowering plant again, Fang Hao breathed a sigh of relief, and asked Hezi again with some apprehension.

He Zi shook his head again: "it is estimated that not only its roots will attack, but also the flowers themselves should be dangerous. For example, people will be unconscious and hallucinated after inhaling pollen."

"My God It's a good thing we didn't get to it. " Fang Hao's scalp felt numb when he recalled his experience at the Convention and Exhibition Center just now.

"It's OK. The mutant plants are not completely alert. If we see them from afar, we can avoid them. We are afraid to encounter them in the building." He Zi heavy comforts a way, even his own heart is still pounding, has not calmed down. Although the zombies are terrible, they are more manageable once they are adapted to human beings. But this kind of mutant plant attacks the human to be actually various, lets the human defense be unable to defend.

The motorcade left the downtown area of M city in one breath and stopped outside a badly damaged gas station.

After cleaning up several zombies along the road, the crowd gathered again to take a break from the roof of the more than half destroyed snack bar next to the gas station.

At the moment, Hao mould and the people were checking whether the seeds were in good condition. They could not take out the seeds that had been packaged in the past.

"That thing is so weird today. I don't dare to go to seed rich places after this time." Zhang Xiaoming said while checking a packet of seeds with an emergency flashlight.

"Don't worry. It's estimated that there won't be many such tasks in the future - when this batch of grain is planted in the base, it can be planted." Guo Bing ordered a cigarette and smoked it slowly with great treasure. "This time, I only intend to hand in half of the seeds, and the rest will stay in the space of Chen Ning and Xiaole. I always think that these seeds will increase in value in the future. Even if they can't, in case our team also has the plant ability, it's good to let them grow them and eat by themselves. "

The crowd laughed and relaxed after a long day's nervousness.

He Zizhong also nodded with a smile: "I also think maybe it will appreciate, it's good to keep it." Of course, it will appreciate. The original seeds are still used in the early eschatological crops, and the taste is close to that of the pre eschatological crops. But the seeds collected later, the crops planted The taste is so good that I can barely swallow it with water. If the nutrients in the crops were not rich enough for human consumption, I am afraid many people would prefer to starve to death.

Guo Bing suddenly got close to he Zizhong and used his elbow to bucket him. He asked, "well, to be honest, are you and Fang Hao this?" Say, two hands very wretched ground put out a "kiss" action.

Hezi heavy mouth corner twitch twice: "he is my love."

"Ah!" Zhang Xiaoming, who was checking the seeds, dropped the seeds in his hands and widened his eyes. "Love, love, love..."

"Love you, ghost." Sun, who was checking the seeds, slapped him, "isn't it gay? Need to be so excited? "

"I, I just haven't seen anything alive..."

"Fart, your original monitor and the monitor of class seven are a pair, why haven't you met?"

"Ah --!" Zhang Xiaoming was shocked. He had been with his monitor for several years. He thought that the monitor and the monitor of class 7 were brothers. Who would have thought Sanguan's brain, which has been scrubbed again, has crashed and is reluctantly restarting.

Guo Bing felt his chin. He went to he Zizhong today after he had finished the mutant plants. When he saw him holding Fang Hao in his arms, he thought about it. Although he was not afraid of meat and vegetables, he would play jokes. But to be honest, how could such a rude man get up and observe the gossip around him?

Chen Ning was not too surprised. He had noticed the pair of rings that he Zizhong and his wife were carrying before, but he didn't think about it at that time. Now people have all kinds of clothes and jewelry.

"Don't say it. It's a good match." Since the person who is going to molest doesn't look embarrassed at all, Guo Bing can't go on. When Fang Hao helps bring the food over, he blurs out and looks at he Zizhong. After understanding that Guo Bing said this to himself Blush.

My God, there are still people who will blush when they say it?! It's so rare!