"What's the matter?" When he finds Fang Hao pulling his sleeve, he Zizhong takes back his look and asks for the vision of reincarnation.

"You try to absorb it and take in the rest." Fang Hao whispered to he Zizhong.

Picking his eyebrows, he Zizhong took out a crystal nucleus and absorbed it. Then he found that the debris collected into the space did not appear in the basement on the second floor. Instead, like the crystal nucleus put into the space, it floated in the mid air of the space. In a flash, it melted away!

What's going on? Can the space absorb the remaining "garbage"?

Both have doubts in their hearts, but this is not the time for discussion.

Samsara quickly allocated the place of crystal nuclei. Along the way, they did not harvest much crystal nuclei. After returning Letian's crystal nuclei, each person only had 20 or 30 pieces.

"Remember how many fast cores you used, and look back to see how many blocks you can absorb to upgrade your ability." Guo Bing did not forget to remind people after the crystal nucleus.

All five happily accepted the nucleus and began to tolerate absorption.

Chen Ning's and Lotte's methods of absorbing crystal nuclei are somewhat different. They are spatial powers. The effect of using them is to put things into space. When collecting, their hands will definitely touch the objects themselves. However, they did not put the crystal nuclei into the space before, but nothing happened. After the experiment found that they need to condense a little black light in between, through that point of black light to absorb the crystal nucleus.

What's that black light? Now no one can say it clearly, but it must be a manifestation direction of spatial powers. It may only be solved after upgrading.

Now that he has found the correct posture of the crystal nucleus, Guo Bing has made some adjustments to his later actions. In the past, everyone's goal was to rush into m city to look for seed shops as soon as possible. Once they got the job, they would evacuate as soon as possible and fight with zombies as little as possible. But now, because they found out the use of crystal nuclei, they decided to change their methods and kill as many zombies as possible and collect crystal nuclei.

"A crystal nucleus, plus if we encounter a high-level zombie that we can't deal with, those crystal nuclei belong to you." Chen Ning is very aware of the fighting ability of he Zizhong and his team's weaknesses. After discussing with Guo Bing, Chen Ning paid this condition.He Zi nodded emphatically: "OK, but if it is too difficult, we can't guarantee it."

"Don't worry, we don't just think about killing zombies. We mainly focus on finding seeds. When we can, we will consider more zombie crystal cores."

near a city in H Province, only three or two people in a small village walk around carefully. At the edge of a mound beside the road at the entrance of the village, there are two or three hundred corpses. The rain fell on the corpses, but no one in the village was willing to take care of these things.

After rummaging through the courtyards, the men came together again.

"Those people are so shameful! They even took away some pieces of plastic cloth in my house! "

"That's it. Just leave us something to eat for a few days?"

"Uncle, why don't you What's going to the base? "

An old man sat by the bed and suddenly coughed twice: "you don't like us, do you? You can go. Can we walk to the base

"Fourth grandfather, isn't there a car in the village?"

"How many people can take that car? Now there are only us old and small in a village. Where are we going? Do you want any more roots? "

A young man snorted and turned his head in the other direction. "I don't think it's necessary to go to that base, look at the group before," said the third uncle? Everyone is like a bandit with a gun. If we go there, the people there are not like them, and we will not be eaten alive? Anyway, there are no zombies in the village now. Let me tell you, we are still here! "

"But food?"

When asked, the third uncle rolled a cigarette and lit it slowly in his mouth: "what's the hurry? I went to xiaoshunzi's house yesterday. There is a cellar in his house. The food in it is well kept and has not been turned over by the bandits. "

"I'll tell you! In the past years, shunzi's family loved to store grain so much that they didn't want to rent out their land. They relied on their own family to grow food, but they didn't have any grain storage? "

Another suddenly asked, "even if this year is enough, what about after that? It's not peaceful outside now. "

The third uncle suddenly a smile, pointing to the South with a smile: "did you forget? Didn't the people who rented our land built a few rooms on the edge of the field? When I was a worker, I went to see them. The rooms were seeded! I didn't say that before when the gang was there. Now it's time for us to take out the seeds and plant our own fields! "

The people cheered. Although they were villagers, few of them had ever been to the fields in recent years. All the people who could cultivate the land in the village died clean this time. Most of the people who survived were idle people in the village. But I haven't eaten pork, haven't seen a pig run? The older ones at least know how to plant the land.

a group of relatively young men rose to their feet and carried away with their burdens and shovel and other things to defend themselves. There are only some old people, a few lucky women and a few young children left by their parents in the village.

The village woman, who was shot in the leg by Guo Bing, was teaching her little grandson a lesson in her yard. She slapped the child down and cried, "what a worry! Eat, eat, know to eat?! Where are you going to be robbed by Tianliang? "

The little grandson has never been beaten so much since he was born. Seeing that he was scolded by his grandmother, he turned around and ran out.

Because there was no zombie in the village, and the woman was shot again in the leg. Although the wound was no longer bleeding after the explosion, it was somewhat inconvenient to move. Therefore, he did not care about him. He just sat on the bed and continued to curse Guo Bing and his party. It would be better if all the zombies were eaten.

When the child ran to the entrance of the village, he gradually stopped crying. He sobbed and looked at the "zombie mountain" doubtfully. He reached into his pocket and took out the sugar just taken out from under his pillow. "Pa" a sound, a did not hold firm, hard sugar fell on the ground, the child squatted down to pick up, wipe the sewage on the top, with teeth bite open the outside of the packaging bag, plug in the entrance, still looking at the man stacked people's "corpse mountain".

This is the second grandfather and that is the eldest cousin. Why do they all sleep outside? Why are your faces green?

In doubt, the child did not notice that his head was getting dizzy, that he could no longer see anything in front of him, that his limbs were becoming stiff, and that there was a desire to eat in his body