Forget it, I don't want to. Anyway, the space will be upgraded to three levels sooner or later.

As soon as I wake up, I am ready to drive to meet the people of the samsara team, and the blind motorcade opens again to the west gate.

Samsara sold five cars yesterday, and it is said that they exchanged a lot of points and gasoline. I can't help it. These cars are all gas guzzlers. If it wasn't for the safety of these cars, they would have been reluctant to spend so many points to support these cars.

Guo Bing's marauders were not willing to sell, but the car was a sharp weapon to smooth the road barrier. It was very powerful and frightening. With it in front of the road, the rest of the car can be very leisurely to follow behind, not a bit of trouble.

He Zizhong's car is still following the team. After leaving the west gate, he saw the farmland that Guo Bing had mentioned before.

Outside the ditches in the west, there is no trace of pre - eschatological architecture. All of them are flat fields, which have been reclaimed by this time. Many people are busy regulating their fields and planting crops.

Since some plants will mutate into mutant plants after the end of the world, once the seeds germinate, it is necessary to manually identify the safety of these plants. Once the seeds start to mutate and wither, they need to be removed immediately. Otherwise, the whole crop will not be needed.

After driving for about five minutes, we came to the end of the farmland. Some engineers were building walls, pulling wire mesh, and building ditches. When the motorcade left the last "door", there were scattered zombies on the road outside. They gathered towards this place with human flesh smell, and were shot and killed by soldiers stationed from a long distance.

"Such a large farmland." Fang Hao sighed as he looked at the wall that was driving farther and farther outside the car.

"I don't know about the harvest." He Zizhong glanced at the thick gray sky outside and said, "the weather is not very good. It's going to rain."

"Rain?" Fang Hao looked out at the outside. After the end of the world, isn't the sky like this every day? How can you see that it is going to rain?He Zizhong's crow's mouth came true that evening. At that time, a group of people were resting in a roadside snack bar that had just been cleaned up. Liu Zhi and Zhao long, who were convenient for going out, came in with the rain on their heads: "it's raining, but it's not big."

Fang Hao glared at a pair of cat's eyes, which were more round and bigger than usual. He looked at he Zizhong in a daze: "you are so good..." Even this weather can tell it's going to rain! It's amazing.

He Zizhong gave a bitter smile and pinched the flesh on his cheek. He didn't have any special skill to watch the weather, but it began to rain when the last life was near May.

The rain is not as simple as one or two, but it doesn't end at once. The sparse rain is not big, but since the beginning of rain, almost every day on such a one or two, more annoying than the plum rain weather.

Fortunately, the summer in the end of the world is not as hot as it was before the end of the world, but this kind of day is so overcast that the rain never stops, which makes people feel really bored.

In September, when Hezi died again, the weather had not changed. It was still raining every day. There was no sun. I really don't know where the rain came from?

"Tomorrow depends on the situation, the rain should not affect our action, that is, when looking for things, we should pay attention to do not let things get wet by the rain." Guo Bing didn't care much about it, but it was just a rain. It was not a big problem.

"Take something waterproof along the way? What we are looking for is seeds and grain, so as not to be damaged by the rain - there is no place for grain to sun these days. " He Zizhong reminded that Chen Ning turned his head and told everyone to keep an eye on his voice. When he saw something like waterproof plastic cloth on the road, he collected them.

On the other hand, a team of only five people was struggling to escape from the urban area with a broken truck and rain.

Xu Lili was shivering in the middle of the cockpit. They finally escaped from the city! It's terrible in there!

The joint action of a group of four teams. Originally, there were more than 20 cars and more than 130 people, but in the end, only five of them escaped back alive!

Especially in the last few days I found that there were no cars available in the parking lot under the office building - some of the cars they couldn't drive! The next day, after confirming that the two cars that had come before were completely unusable, they had to run several floors and finally found the delivery truck under a shopping mall.

There were only three people sitting in front of the truck, and the rest were in the back of the truck. At first, the front three were a driver, together with Allen and vice captain Yin Dong. Even their new girlfriend was not qualified to sit inside. But later, they met mutant zombies on the way to escape! The driver in front of the driver is not stable, so he will throw most of the people out of the car! If you didn't have the plant ability and were afraid of accidents, you would have been thrown out if you secretly planted vines at the beginning and tied yourself to the car!

Two of the people behind were thrown out and were caught and eaten by zombies on the spot! Later, he fled all the way. Until he got out of the danger zone and it began to rain outside, Yin Dong remembered that he was a woman and went out to change places with himself. Was he not a vice captain? We need to discuss things with Alan. When can't we? You have to be in the car at this time!

If something happens to me, I'll see if Alan will let him go!

Ellen half closed his eyes and was kneading his temple. Suddenly, Xu Lili, who was nearby, exclaimed, "base! I see the lights of the base! " I opened my eyes impatiently.

The base is right in front of you. The woman around her grabs her arm excitedly and tugs, which makes people frown impatiently. As Yin Dong said, this woman is not a clever and obedient woman. She can't compare with those women before his last life.

Originally, I did not refuse her to throw herself into arms because of her power and being in danger at that time. But this woman, no matter in appearance or brain, is really a pity.

Is it really a bad move? Hao Fang came back that night, but he didn't want to have a chance to run into trouble

The car stopped at the gate of the base. It should have been checked quickly, but it was delayed because several of the overlord's people were injured.

"It's not a blood test to get into it?! How can they get in there? " The driver asked, pointing to the hostages who were entering the base.

"Because they didn't get hurt." The inspector pushed his hat, which was wet by the rain. "According to the order given above, even if there is no problem after the examination, all the people with injuries will have to wait outside for at least six hours to get in. The time is not long. Can't you wait?"

"Well, I'll be able to get in a minute." The past few days of mental exhaustion let Allen really have no strength to entangle with these little ghosts. He said to Xu Lili, "you are not hurt. Take your things first. We will be there in a moment."

Xu Lili gritted her teeth and answered. She turned and walked into the gate of the base.