"Is it the mutant plant?" Fang Hao asked wildly.

"Was bullied by Tuanzi and cried?" He Zizhong shook his head playfully, "coincidence?"

"Do you think this mutant plant is the one we met last time?" Fang Hao continued to open his brain.

He Zizhong laughed again: "it's so far away from where we met the mutant plants last time. How can it be? It's just a little bit like it. "

The mutant plants with branches all wrapped in a ball roll around on the ground, knock down countless houses and fly into the air. When they heard more than one sound to watch the lively zombies, they gave out bursts of angry hissing - it was it again! It's it again! I'm so far away from there. Why does that ball come to grab my prey?! It's too much to bully the multi legged plants!!

When the two drove back to the base, the lights were on, and this time the speed of entering the base gate was faster. After checking whether there is a wound on the body, you just need to use a hand-held blood glucose meter like instrument to "poke" the fingertip, and it does not take a few seconds to detect whether the zombie virus has been infected.

Fang Hao pressed the tiny wound with a cotton swab. After the staff left, he immediately healed the tiny wound with power. He raised his hand to heal He Zi: "do you think that when we come back next time, can they invent an instrument that can detect whether there is infection without breaking human skin?"

He Zi laughed and shook his head: "it's very difficult in a short time. After all, it seems that the virus mainly depends on blood infection."

Two people drive into the base, before they decide whether to go back to sleep? Or go to the samsara team first to see the situation, and then directly meet the people of the samsara team outside.

It's still the result of the car being too windy. The reincarnation people recognized that this was the car he Zizhong had chosen at the beginning. A group of people who were shopping in the street directly ran out to stop the car. At first glance, it looked like a robbery.

"Why, are you going to rob?" He Zi shakes down the window again and looks at Guo Bing running over and Shen Haiping who are not far behind."Oh, I wish you didn't have an accident." Guo Bing wanted to take a picture of the car. He suddenly remembered that the car had just driven in from the outside. Although it had been poisoned at the gate, it was not necessarily clean. He took his hand back. "Today, we still say that we will wait for you for two days. If you haven't come back, we will hand over the task first. Would you like this car? I said, with this car, as long as the oil is enough, the zombies can drive back alive! "

Since met, he Zizhong simply drove to the reincarnation team there.

When asked by both sides, the reincarnation luck was pretty good. At that time, most of the zombies followed Alan hezhizhong. Half of the remaining zombies kept up with the motorcade that took the west road. Most of the reincarnation people came out from the South Road. Because the car was awesome and fast, and the dead corpse who had followed the car returned to the base. In addition to a few luck back, by the zombie attack, bumped in the car, the rest of the people actually returned intact.

"Originally, we wanted to sell more than half of our cars for replacement. After meeting so many zombies this time, we all realized the benefits of good cars in the world, and we were not willing to sell them." In the room of the samsara team, Guo Bing talked about it with a smile.

He Zizhong also nodded his head and said: "yes, everything else is second. It is the most important to escape from the zombies alive."

"How did you get back? Mengzi said that he saw your car turning with some of the overlord's cars? "

He Zizhong gave a brief account of the past two days, and finally showed his hands and said, "they said they would go down to the underground parking lot to find a car. I discussed with Fang Hao. I'm afraid that any car is not as crashworthy as the original one, so he just ventured back to take the car and break out. If I had known this, I would not have run upstairs with them at the beginning, and would have driven back directly. "

"Isn't it? With the overlord Hum. " Liu Zhi sneered, "if you hadn't seen the bloody cloth taken down, the zombies would have rushed to us at that time. Can we escape or say two things?"

Guo Bing also sneered: "sooner or later want them to be good-looking, calculate on my head? Do you really think we are soft persimmons Today, the team does not need to check what they are carrying when they go to the city. They also go directly to the office behind the task hall to hand in the task. Therefore, reincarnation they brought so many lethal weapons back, Leng is no one knows, no one buckle!

If this is put before, all these guns will have to be confiscated, and maybe all the members of the reincarnation will be arrested.

Of course, this is the result of the relaxation of the management of the teams in the base. The upper level of the base did not expect that anyone could get back so many guns.

But in a month or two, the teams going in and out of town will be checked again.

Chen Ning sat on one side without saying a word, when he suddenly asked, "last time I heard, your cousin seems to be in charge?"

He Zi looked at him again and nodded: "yes, we just know that she is the new plant power of overlord. But I haven't been with her family since before the end of the world. "

If reincarnation is prepared to deal with the overlord, he Zizhong will not be able to take the lead for the overlord because of this relationship.

Guo Bing saw he Zizhong's indifference to Xu Lili last time, and nodded slightly to Chen Ning. Chen Ning said with a smile: "since they gave us such a gift last time, we have to return it. But it's all for their captain, the plant powers Since it's a girl's home, I'm afraid it's going to be mainly in the base. " Although plant powers can also fight, it's hard to play a big role outside without the help of special plants.

Now the base also began to recruit plant power, their use is only one - farming.

"You don't know when you just came back. In the past few days, the base has been surrounded by a lot of land, and a lot of things have been cultivated and planted in these days."

"On which side?"

"Outside the west gate."

After a little chat, he Zizhong and the members of the samsara team agreed to meet at 9:00 tomorrow morning and take those medicines to hand in the task. The two left the samsara residence and drove back to the villa area.

"Back at last." Back at the villa, after checking the letters, the two men went to the bedroom, stepped into the space and collapsed on the sofa.

"The fog is heavy again. How many crystal cores did you eat today?" He Zizhong put his hand on Fang Hao's shoulder, grasped the ball with the other hand, held it in front of him, and watched it "putui, putui" bounce in his hand.