Fang Hao bent his eyes, and his playful dimples came out and blinked at Hezi again. He Zizhong bought a lot of seeds to grow food. But because he liked these things, he often took care of them in the space. He had been in contact with these things before, so he could see that.

He Zizhong suddenly turned his mind to another direction: moldy and rotten seeds are not an example, but are caused by natural conditions after the end of the world. There must be something to do with the death of plants and the decay of seeds.

"Let's go straight down to the parking lot on the second floor of the basement and find a car to drive from it. Once we find it, we will rush out along this road as soon as possible." After observing the distribution of the zombies below, Yin Dong decided to cut the mess quickly. This is an office building. The second and third floors underground are parking lots. If you are not too lucky, you should be able to find a car.

He Zizhong did not say anything. He judged that although there was a parking lot here, there might not be many cars in it. Don't forget, the end of the world happened in the early morning! This is an office building, not a residential area. How many people leave their cars in the company parking lot after work? Even if there are, the number will never be large, and those cars may not be able to drive directly without a key. In fact, the best way now is to find a way to take away the zombies and take back their two cars on the first floor of the mall.

It's a pity that he Zizhong stabbed the tire with a toothpick before he left. It's useless to rush back to get it now.

The rest of the overlord have no opinion. They follow the orders of the "military masters" in the team, which is a habit formed before the end of the world.

He Zizhong and he Zizhong were not members of the overlord's team. They showed that they could cooperate temporarily, but might not listen to their plans. Therefore, the overlord ignored them temporarily. He Zizhong, on the other hand, is holding the attitude that although he will not take the initiative to kill Allen and them in a short time, if he finds out that they are going to die, he will never reach out to stop them. He Zizhong, with his own Fang Hao you, idly follows the crowd.

On the way down the stairs, they put down a few of them on duty in the building, worked overtime, and failed to run downstairs. Unfortunately, the zombies ran all the way to the second floor underground."There are too few cars!" When they turned on the emergency flashlight on the second floor of the underground, Allen and they found the problem. In the empty parking lot, only two cars were seen from afar. They were all ordinary cars with thin skin and fragile!

"Go underground three!" Yin Dong also instantly thought of the problem, and immediately turned to run to the third floor underground.

When they got to the third floor of the underground, they finally found a stronger car and found it - "ah? What about the two? "

Xu Lili, who was running in front of her, turned around and was shocked to find that he Zizhong had disappeared!

Yin Dong's glasses were covered with white light, and the air pressure around him was a little low: "they may have thought of this possibility go back! Go upstairs

"What's the matter?" Asked Alan as he ran to the stairwell.

"They may use us as bait and run to get their car back!" Yin Dong calm face said the words let everyone is a Leng, and then curse.

Xu Lili feels a little confused. Even though she may secretly push others to die for herself at a critical moment, she can congratulate Zizhong From small to large, he is a relatively honest man Or rigid people. I've never seen him take the initiative. But Yin Dong's words and the fact that they are not seen now tell her that this is very likely to happen!

They all ran back to the fourth floor in a panic, then they relaxed a little. Several people ran to the window to look at it. They called Yin Dong in some doubt: "our zombies downstairs Doesn't seem to change much? "

The zombies on the street seemed a little scattered, but they didn't come to the office building. Instead, they were mostly wandering in several streets. Didn't they plan to use some of their own as bait? No, it's not reasonable. Maybe they're still working on it! For example, find something that can make a sound and leave it under the office building!

"Continue to go upstairs and block the stairwell below. If it is found to be blocked by zombies Xu Lili, continue to build a bridge on the roof next door with her power. " Yin Dong cold voice orders, with all the way to continue to climb up.

Until 12 o'clock that night, the distribution of the zombies downstairs was the same as before. There were fewer zombies in the mall than the day before, but they still roamed the streets nearby, just like Nothing happened, nothing will happen.

Yin Dong stood by the window with a frown and looked down. The two men didn't do it? Or dead? It's not scientific

"It'll be there soon." He Zizhong drove the car toward the direction of the base. After many days of depression and tension, the two people showed a relatively reassuring smile.

When the overlord went down to the second floor, they went out directly through the back door of the office building, took out the knight 15 they had collected before from the space, and rushed out of the street with increased horsepower.

Because of its high horsepower and high speed, it only attracted some zombies nearby to come unsteadily, and did not cause a large-scale gathering of zombies. When the overlord and his men climbed back to the fourth floor and looked down, they would not see anything. Even the zombies were only a small part missing.

"Let them look for a car over there. If we hadn't met them, we would have driven back." The reason why he was stuck there was that he met the overlord, and now he finally got rid of them. Fang haodun felt very relaxed.

It's them who bring the zombies! They are also the people who block the way in front of you and don't let your car pass by! Now I just get rid of these troubles, and I don't mean to lead zombies in the past. It's polite to harm them.

"If it's too late, let's go back to the villa first and go to the reincarnation place early tomorrow morning." He Zizhong said as he drove, "I don't think they can drive the cars in the underground parking lot." Today's cars are not the ones that used to be able to pry open with a dozen wires. It's hard to steal without a key. It is estimated that they will return to the original shopping mall in the end. Unfortunately, there are not only many zombies there, but also two cars with flat tires

If they hang up in that shopping mall, they will save themselves the trouble of finding trouble for them later. If they are all right - the samsara team is still waiting to find their troubles. Yesterday's disaster caused Dongshui was not so good!

Cars often have to switch roads because of blocked roads in the streets. It seems that many of the secondary zombies have evolved into power zombies. They are extremely powerful, and their destructive power to buildings and vehicles is much higher than that of ordinary zombies. As a result, it is very difficult for those who go out to do tasks and flee from the city to escape successfully once they encounter them. Many people's cars were overturned and torn by them, and the people inside were taken as food by them.

On the way, they could only get around the streets with more debris. Although their cars were strong enough, they were not bulldozers. How could they drive with so much rubbish in front of them?

The car was walking around on the road, and suddenly a "poop" sound came out. The ball, which had been rocking in the space before, came out and landed on Fang Hao's leg.