"All of them? You want to play 3P? " Ellen's eyebrows almost flew out of his head to the sky. "It's not bad. That tall figure should be good I haven't been crazy since the end of the world... "

Yin Dong is looking at him this time, with a smile on his face: "this mission killed a lot of powers, I'm about to fill the gap in the team - what are you talking about?"

Ellen was angry. His face turned blue. He was about to say something when someone waved over there - the climbing ladder was set up!

They climbed through five buildings in one breath, and then they were a little far away from the shopping mall surrounded by zombies. But there are also many zombies huddled in the street below the office building.

All their actions were carried out on the roof, and the air flow outside was much faster than that inside the building. Therefore, in addition to the zombies at the beginning, they finally got rid of the most powerful secondary zombie.

It was completely dark outside. After a little discussion, the overlord decided to rest here tonight and try to find a way to leave the city in the daytime tomorrow.

He Zizhong and he Zizhong have no opinion - there is no place to go now. I turned around and found a room in the office building, but I was not with the overlord.

Today, they killed at least two mutant zombies. The combat effectiveness is so strong that people will not say anything bad to their faces even if they are dissatisfied. Only after the two of them left, did someone complain to Xu Lili: "your brother is really big. He doesn't care when others talk to him."

Xu Lili was stunned. She was still immersed in several physical contacts with Ellen. She heard he Zizhong mentioned. Then she remembered that maybe she didn't have any support at all now?!

Give that person a dry smile: "he this person is this pair of temper, cold."

"This kind of virtue is the most attractive to girls. Don't take acid water here." One poked his arm at the person who complained before, laughing."Little girl? Do we have any girls here? Who's going to eat that, man The man curled his mouth in disapproval.

Another person inquired of Xu Lili: "is that your brother?"

"Cousin."

"Oh, I don't look like it." The man suddenly realized that he didn't notice himself. This was to say that Xu Lili was not as good as her cousin, "just like him, didn't you recruit more girls before the end of the world? Why didn't my mother give me a better birth

Xu Lili's mouth twitched twice: "he He's gay. "

Homosexuality three word one exit, the room is silent, suddenly, someone looks up to Alan there stealthily aimed at past.

Naturally, Allen also heard what the crowd said, but he did not pay attention to it. He was talking to Yin Dong in a low voice about something. He would be taking his backpack: "bring the dinner for tonight."

The crowd quickly shut up and did not dare to mention it again.

In fact, most of the people who came out with Allen to do the task this time, except for Xu Lili's new recruits and the other three teams, most of the rest were with Allen before the end of the world. Some are his bodyguards, some are employees of his economic company. On the day of the end of the world, he was going to take part in the shooting of a film and TV play. He was surrounded by many people who lived in the same hotel. After the arrival of the end of the world, those who did not become zombies followed him. He inspired the ice power in time, and with Yin Dong's assistance, he naturally became the leader of these people.

We all know what Allen and his wife are not afraid of. It's just that it's not easy to mention clearly when facing new people - what taboos do people have about it?

Xu Lili misunderstood them. She thought they had a problem with this kind of thing. She was even more afraid that Ellen looked down on her cousin because of other players. In this way, the supporter who had not let herself rely on would fall down again? Thinking of this, she quickly took the opportunity to explain to Allen: "in fact, my brother is not only the same person It's very good except for sex, and I don't go around I don't care much about people... " Xu Lili in the bottom of her heart quietly erase her bad comments on he Zizhong, trying to help him establish a good impression here with Allen.

Allen said with a genial smile: "it doesn't matter. It's nothing. Foreign countries are more tolerant of such things. I see your cousin and Fang Hao wearing wedding rings - have they ever been married abroad? "

"Ah?" Xu Lili is really stupefied this time. She didn't even notice he Zizhong's ring on their hands. How could she know this?

Alan blinked. "Haven't you seen each other for a while?" Last time I saw Xu Lili and he Zizhong, I suspected that their relationship was not very good. Now it seems that there is no wrong judgment.

"Ah, yes! Last time I saw him, it was the Spring Festival... " Before the words fell, Xu Lili realized that she had said something wrong, and her face turned red. She had thought that if she could let he Zizhong join the overlord, she could help herself when she fell. Even if they can't, they both have powers and are so powerful that others will not bully themselves when they know that they are their relatives, but now

As if he didn't recognize it, Allen handed over a bottle of juice: "there's nothing delicious right now. Hold on, we'll go back to the base tomorrow." In this way, the woman can't make use of it. She has to do it by herself.

"What shall we do? With them tomorrow? " Fang Hao relies on Hezi's arms to eat rice dumplings. Today, they killed two second level zombies. The overlord killed one. They threw all the Zombie's heads into the space. The regiment rushed in and swallowed up three crystal cores. Now they are full of food and drink and are wandering in the space comfortably. They don't come out to be a light bulb.

"For the time being." He Zi pondered for a while, frowned and said, "there are too many zombies in the street below. If you can mix with them, you can go back to the base." Although I don't want to mix up with the overlord, he can't be separated for the time being. He is not willing to kill people directly, so he has to do it first.

"There are not many of them left now, and we are only nine. Can we break out?" Fang Hao took another bite of the rice dumpling and looked down the street full of zombies.

"It should be." The overlord should have met a similar situation in his last life, but his team didn't have Xu Lili. How did he escape this time? Wait a minute. Since there was no Xu Lili in their team at that time, they might not be able to take the task close to the seed store. In this way, the memory of last life is not accurate?

Should we just Find a chance to get rid of Allen and them?