Night Visit

A short headcanon featuring Naoya being a horny teenager lol

Fushigoro Toji/Zen'in Naoya

                      _____________

Naoya seems like the type to sneak into his uncle's room when Toji's deep asleep. He roams his hands on Toji's toned body, slowly going down to Toji's pelvis, sneaking his hand into Toji's sweatpants.

He slowly brings down Toji's pants, coming face to face with Toji's impressive cock due to the fact that the man sleeps nude under there. In fact, Toji goes commando even in broad daylight.

Like the pervert he is, Naoya buries his nose in Toji's pubes, inhaling that musky scent of his. His hand reaches for Toji's cock and starts to slowly jerk him off. His pierced tongue darts out and he takes a lick at Toji's cock head, moaning under his breath at the taste.

Naoya slowly sinks Toji's half mass cock into his mouth, his cheeks hollowing in the process. He slurps on it, the sound echoing in the room. It isn't long before Toji's cock is rock hard and Naoya takes to fucking his face on his beloved's cock.

The teen moves back, a string of saliva connecting to Toji's cockhead. He then runs his tongue down Toji's cock and takes to lapping at the sleeping man's balls, sucking them too. He runs his tongue up the length again, once again deep throating it and working his muscles around it.

From the feel of Toji's balls in hand, Naoya could feel that Toji's about to cum. He stops his ministration and lets go of Toji's cock with a wet pop.

Naoya gets on his knees and straddles Toji, parting his robe, the cloth falling down from his left shoulder.

Already prepped, Naoya wastes no time in guiding Toji's cock into his lubed up cunt. He slowly sinks down on it, moaning under his breath at the stretch, and how Toji fills him to the brim. He whimpers when that cock finally sheaths into him to the hilt.

With a blink, Naoya touches his abdomen, moaning loudly as he feels a small bump there. His eyes go wide when he realizes what he's feeling.

Fuck~

The teen rests his shaky hands on Toji's chest, breathing slowly to catch his breath. He opens one eye to look at Toji's sleeping face. Said handsome face is ceased into a light frown, no doubt feeling what's going on in his dreams.

With a cocky smile, Naoya starts to bounce up and down - slowly at first. He leaves only the head of Toji in him before slowly bottoming out. He soon picks up speed, the sound of his ass cheeks slapping against Toji's pelvis getting louder and louder.

Naoya's moans grow louder, synchronising perfectly with the lewd sounds of him fucking himself on Toji's cock. His thighs are trembling, as well as his hands, which are glued on Toji's pecs. It isn't long before Naoya pauses, unable to go on any longer.

Naoya lets out a surprised grunt when thick hands grab his hips, the nails digging into his robe. He settles his wide eyes on Toji's, who's staring at him with an amused smirk.

"Keep moving, gaki." Toji grunted out deeoy. Without further ado, he sits up and raises the teen up and brings him down on his cock hard, driving a scream from Naoya's throat.

The teen collapse against Toji's hard chest, grabbing hold of his shirt in a tight grip - causing a small rip in it.

Toji takes control of Naoya's body, fucking the teen relentlessly, his hands squeezing the teens ass cheeks.

With his cock rubbing against Toji's hard stomach, and Toji's cock nailing his prostate with abandon like a beast, it isn't long before Naoya cums with a wail - his back arching as he throws his head back, his nails running down Toji's back and leaving marks, and his toes curling in unfathomable pleasure.

Toji fucks him through his orgasm, never faltering or halting his thrusts, pounding away into the spasming teen who's drooling and crying at the overstimulation. With a deep grunt, the man slams himself into Naoya to the hilt, his nails leaving crescent marks as he cums deep into the teen.

Naoya lets out a loud scream as Toji sinks his teeth into his shoulder, his cock giving a twitch before he's cumming untouched again. His eyes roll back and his body goes limp as he passes out.