Sea Bound

A long ass headcanon featuring Mer!Yuuji and Prince!Gojo.

Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji.

                       ××××××××××

Yuuji is the youngest of 6 siblings  (Ryoumen, Chouso, Sukuna, Kechizu and Eso). After the death of his wife, Jim banned his people from going to the surface, especially his children.

But Yuuji proved to be a stubborn one.

He has a cave where he keeps his human "treasures". Said cave is discovered by Uraume, who reports to Ryoumen. 

Unfortunately, Jin overhears them and he commands Uraume to lead them to the cave.

Sukuna, who is eavesdropping, followes after them not afar off.

Yuuji is surprised to see his father and elder brother in his sanctuary. He and Jin argues, Ryoumen just standing by the corner with Uraume looking down behind him.

When Yuuji doesn’t see any reason, Jin gets angry and starts destroying the human objects in the cave.

Ryoumen manages to stop him and calm him down before he fully destroys everything. Unfortunately, the damage has been done.

With tears in his eyes (AN: do merfolk even cry underwater?💀💀), Yuuji swims away through the opening above the cave.

Yuuji, who's one of the most fastest swimmers in the kingdom, even faster than his brothers, is able to swim far away. Sukuna manages to catch up to him, panting heavily and cussing under his breath.

Sukuna tries to reason with him, telling Yuuji that he shouldn't forget that their father is doing this because he's afraid that the humans will hunt them once again. Sukuna tells him that their father is mostly overprotective of the pinket because Yuuji is the only one who resembles their mother not only personality wise, but also having her gold eyes and beautiful face.

The two stay on the underwatering cliff, watching the fishes swim by.

With a sigh, Yuuji finally agrees to let the incident go, but he isn't going to forgive their father that easily. Sukuna just ruffles his floating pink hair, which reaches his back and has hints of black and sea green in it.

Yuuji's hair matches with his tail with starts off as gold before ending with pink. His scales have a hint of sea blue and green in it.

Sukuna's hair is blood red, just like Ryoumen's, and his tail is dark green with hints of pink and black.

The two start swimming back home when a storm hits. Sure, it doesn't affect them, seeing as merfolks can swim through strong currents without batting an eyelash, but the sounds from above has Yuuji stopping.

With his supersonic hearing, Yuuji catches the sound of humans frailing in the water.

"Oh ho! Human snack!" Sukuna lips his lips with his unnatural long tongue, smiling sharply and exposing razor sharp teeth. "It's been quiet a while since I dined on the flesh of unfortunate sailors."

"Nii-san, no." Yuuji placed his hands on his waist and gave Sukuna a disapproving look. "How many times have we discussed about consuming Up Dwellers?"