Honey Tiger

A short headcanon featuring Crime Syndicate Boss!Yuuji and Hacker!Sukuna.

Day 1 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompt: Mafia AU

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                    _________________

Sukuna glared ruefully at the sitted Omega before him, dressed in fine purple silk, smelling of peach and sakura blossoms, and adorned with the finest diamond earrings and pearl necklace and bracelet.

Itadori Yuuji, Mistress of the Red Tiger Syndicate, stared at the bruised and battered teenager kneeling before him. He was clothed in an elegant and expensive Omegan Qipao, which had long slits on both sides that reached his hips and showed off his smooth, toned thighs.

In his right hand, held between his fingers, was a Kiseru, which the Omega placed between his lips and took few drags of the herbal smoke.

"So, you're the brat working for Gojo Satoru?" Yuuji asked before placing his pink lips in a seductive manner and blowing out a puff of smoke, which managed to get into Sukuna's lungs a little bit.

"This is the infamous "Double Spectre" that has been giving my Syndicate trouble? You don't look so much, boy." Yuuji snorted, placing his pipe between his lips once again.

"That's because I'm down here and you're up there, Omega. Release me and I'll show you what I can do." Sukuna said with a grin.

"Ho~" Yuuji cocked a brow at him. "Is that a threat, boy?" He titled his head a little.

"No. It's a fucking promise. Release me and mot only will I make you scream in pleasure like a whore, I'll grant you those children you so desire." Sukuna said with an impish grin.

"You insolent brat. Who do you think you're-"

"Uraume." Yuuji called out, stopping them from unseathing their sword and removing Sukuna's head for his insolence. "I like you kid." He chuckled out. "Even knelt before me, the Tiger of the East, you don't flinch or show fear. Instead, you appear to be amused."

"What can I say? It's not everyday you meet a beautiful and powerful Omega such as yourself." Sukuna ogled Yuuji's body up and down with his unique and rare red eyes with a condescending smirk. "Are you sure you're thirty-seven? You don't look a day pass twenty."

Yuuji let out a joyous laughter, looking at the teen with garnet eyes shining with amusement. "Cocky and charming!"

"And smart too." Sukuna added with a shrug, his smirk still present.

With a chuckle, Yuuji unwound his luscious thighs and stood up from his chair. He walked over to Sukuna, his hips swaying as he moved. He bent down a little, his arms folded elegantly on his large tiddies for pecs that were strained against his cloth.

"Say kid, why don't you come work for me?" Before Sukuna could open his mouth, Yuuji hurried added. "I'll pay you triple the price that Gojo bastard is paying you."

Sukuna's lips curved into a large, toothy grin. "Deal. Besides, I was already getting tired of the white head bastard and his annoying antics." He tched, eyes shining with irritation at the mere thought of Gojo.

"Aren't we all?" Yuuji straightened his posture and he was once again looking down at the tall teen, his heels providing a little height. "Release him." Yuuji instructed and his men did as ordered.

The cuffs were removed from the teen's hands and he stood up on his feet, rubbing against the red welts. At full height, he almost towered over Yuuji even though he was just sixteen.

Oh dear, he truly was a Prime Alpha.

Yuuji moved forward and placed his left hand on Sukuna's impressive chest, feeling the muscles there. His other hand was outstretched, placing the Kiseru far away from them. He got into the teen's face and whispered against Sukuna's lips, making the teen to get a scent of his sweet and herbal breathe.

"I wait for the fulfilment of your threat, little one. Do give me strong heirs." The Omega whispered in a low voice that sent a shiver of want down Sukuna's spine. He placed a chaste kiss on Sukuna's chin before Turing and slowly walking away. "I assign Uraume over to you, Ryoumen Sukuna."

He paused and turned his head, seeing his loyal servant giving him a bow of understanding. "Succeed and reach higher, and prove to me that you're worthy of fucking me and siring strong brats with me."

Yuuji sent a wink his way before he continued on his way, Sukuna watching with full blown lust as Yuuji's ass and hips swayed and called to him as the Omega left his presence.