A Zen'in Affair

How Yuuji met the family lol

Fushigoro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji; Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji; Zen'in Naoya

Day 4 of FushiIta Week 2021. Prompt: Free

                    ________________

Modern AU in which after two years of dating, Megumi finally caves in and takes his bubbly boyfriend to meet the family.

Imagine Yuuji's surprise when they landed in Shibuya to the sight of a handful of bodyguards waiting for them. He got the shock of his life when they were led into expensive as hell cars and driven to a estate that was four hundred years old.

Yuuji's Megumi was a rich boy. And not just any rich boy: he was the heir to the Zen'in clan. The Zenin clan, one of the important pillars of the Japanese society. 

Yuuji gaped at him when Megumi told him this, the car they were in slowly being driven into the compound.

There were currently only five living Zen'in members after the accident that claimed 98% of them. Only Megumi's father and his cousin lived in the compound. 

When Yuuji saw Toji, all dressed in a yukata that did absolutely nothing to hide how toned and buff he was, Yuuji's face exploded into a light blush. But when Toji opened his mouth and spoke, dear gods above, his deep baritone voice, almost made him swoon.

Was this how Megumi will become when he gets older? If so, Yuuji couldn’t wait.

Naoya was an asshole, there was no denying that, but Yuuji felt that that was his charm. He didn't respect Yuuji's space, and once in a while found Yuuji caged by his muscular arms, his back against a wall with Naoya leering down at him.

Holy shit. These men were hot as fuck and Yuuji prayed for mercy and grace to get through a single day.

Megumi and Yuuji decided to stay for the whole summer. As expected, Yuuji automatically switched into his usual caring mood, taking over the kitchen and preparing meals for the two men - getting looks of horror from the maids at first.

As weeks passed, Yuuji got familiar with Toji and Naoya. He thought nothing of their invading personalities, only grinning and smiling up at them.

Yuuji honestly didn't know how it began, but he soon found himself on the receiving end of these two men's thrusts.

One day, Megumi and Toji had to leave early to one of the company due to an emergency, leaving Yuuji with Naoya.

One moment the two were having a light conversation whilst Yuuji was getting his ass handed to him in chess, the next Naoya was on him, ravishing his mouth.

Naoya made quick work of removing Yuuji's stash and prying his legs wide open. The Zen'in didn't have to prepare him much, seeing as Yuuji was still loose from Megumi fucking into near unconsciousness the previous night. He fucked Yuuji open with his skillful fingers, getting Yuuji to turn into a moaning mess.

Right there and then, Naoya took Yuuji in that room, fucking him with abandon as he talked dirty to Yuuji.

"Dear, gods, look at you." Naoya crooned, giving a particular hard thrust. "You're one beautiful slut." Another hard thrust.