Control

A short headcanon featuring Pop Star!Yuuji and Oyabun!Sukuna.

Day 1 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompts: Yakuza AU || Blood || Kissing || Bondage(?)

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                     _______________

Red eyes filled with irritation stared at the shivering, pitiful piece of trash that was on his knees few feets away from them in distaste. The owner of said eyes was momentarily distracted by the feel of familiar soft lips trailing kisses down his neck whilst an equally semi calloused hand roamed his chest.

Red eyes moved to settle on the desperate puppy sitting on his lap, trying to undress his Master, even though they had company. Said puppy was rubbing himself against his thigh, making Sukuna to feel the prominent tent in his pant as well as the vibrator nestled in his pussy.

"Behave, Brat." Sukuna said with an amused voice. "We have guests."

Yuuji whimpered, rocking himself more against Sukuna's body. His hand grabbed a pec and gave the muscle a squeeze. Sukuna huffed an exasperated sigh under his breathe. He raised the hand that was wrapped around Yuuji's waist up and gave a harsh spank to his ass, making the teen to yelp loudly. He did it again, getting a loud moan from Yuuji this time.

"Slut." Sukuna chuckled out.

Yuuji reached forward and bit the lobe of the Oyabun's ear. "Your slut." He whispered into Sukuna's ear before blowing into it.

Sukuna felt his slumbering favourite companion down south twitch awake. He growled under his breathe, giving Yuuji's plump ass a harsh squeeze. A finger found its way to the bottom of the buttplug and pushed it in, getting a loud moan from the teen.

What a whore he really had as a pet.

The Oyabun went back to the matter at hand as he played with Yuuji's ass. "So, you're the bastard who dared to fucking stalk what's mine, eh?"

"Who- who the fuck are you?!" The fool yelled out, looking at Sukuna with rage and... jealousy?

The fucking audacity

Even Yuuji stopped his ministrations and stared at the fool with an incredulous expression. 

From where he sat, Sukuna could see that he was already popping an erection as he looked at the tantalising sight that was Yuuji.

The pop star was dressed in only a revealing red lingerie, and a collar - which bore Sukuna's clan sigil - was set sure around his neck, the chain being held in Sukuna's other hand.

His skin was littered with Sukuna's marks of ownership, and the tramp stamp on his lower abdomen in the form of Sukuna's sigil tattooed there further proved that he belonged ONLY to Sukuna.

Sukuna narrowed his eyes at the pest that was devouring up his possession with his wondering eyes filled with pure lust and want. The tattooed man wanted nothing more than to scope out those eyes with a rusted spoon. His stare even had Yuuji fidgeting on his lap a little. 

No. That won't do. Not when Sukuna was there.

Uraume came to him few days ago informing him of what his secret lover was passing through. 

A fucking stalker.

Sukuna knew that when he gave Yuuji the permission to follow his dream and passion, he had it at the back of his mind that the teen would acquire different sets of fools along the way. What Sukuna hadn't expected was for one to actually have the fucking balls to go that far in their thirst adventure, not even phased by the tight security Sukuna assigned on Yuuji.

It pissed him the fuck off when he realized that those men turned out to be fucking useless  in doing the simplest of tasks.

The most hilarious thing about this issue was that the fucker was a cop, so he knew how to bypass Yuuji's security and get into his home. 

Sukuna regretted not making it known to both the Underworld and Enforcment spectrum that Yuuji was HIS and HIS ALONE. He knew that it might cause Yuuji some unnecessary problems, but at the end of the day, idoits like this fucker wouldn't have gotten two inches close to his pet to even breathe the very perfume he had on.

It made Sukuna blood fucking boil when he heard the news that the fucker broke into Yuuji's home and waited in Yuuji's large closet for him to get home. He came out around midnight, when the guards were relaxing and Yuuji was passed out on his bed.

Fortunately, Sukuna saw it wise to train his pet in the art of basic hand combat and he used his amateur skills to disarm the fucker, as well as break his arm.

Sukuna could handle many stupid ass spites against him, but THIS was the fucking height of it. 

The Oyabun wanted nothing more than to torture the fucker until he screams and begs for his life, for Sukuna for mercy or to just end his pain and suffering. But that Sukuna wouldn't grant. No. He was going to torture the fucker to insanity.

But first things first: a welcoming act.

The Oyabun jerked his head and his men moved forward. He and his pet watched in amusement as the pig was beaten black, blue and purple. Yuuji, especially, had a look of pure delight as his stalker got his teeth knocked out and being beaten to a blood messy.

Sukuna chuckled under his breathe as the teen started humping his thigh in lust at the show before them. His panting increased and he had a dazed look in his eyes as he stared at the bloody scene happening feets away. 

Oh, how corrupted his puppy had gotten.

Sukuna remembered as if it was just yesterday how the boy did everything in his power to evade Sukuna's advances. When he eventually caught his prey, Yuuji was disgusted with his area of buisness, especially the torture.

But now... let's just say that his puppy was better than him in the act of making a pig squeal and spill its secrets whilst donning an angelic smile.

Minutes later saw Sukuna motioning for his men to step back from the bloody policeman. Said officer began to rave and rant, asking Sukuna if the Oyabun knew who he was. He sprayed bloody spital everywhere, and Sukuna grimaced when it got on his fucking tiles.

It seemed his squealing had gotten on Yuuji's nerves seeing as the teen got up from Sukuna's lap and strode over to the man. He unseathed one of the guards katana and swiftly beheaded the pig, who gave a last resounding scream before his head was separated from his body.

Sukuna watched with glee as his pet was bathed in the blood of his enemy. His eyes shone with lust as Yuuji licked his lips clean of blood. He stood up from his chair and stalked over to Yuuji, his left hand in his pocket.

The behemoth of a man reached out for the teen and drew him to his body by his waist and drew him up for a toe curling kiss, making the teen to stand on his toes. Sukuna started to devour Yuuji's mouth with his tongue, getting a taste of blood and copper.

Like a monkey, Yuuji jumped up and wrapped him legs around Sukuna's waist when he dropped the katana on the floor.

With a large grin, Sukuna walked out of the room with his pet, who was rubbing himself against him, in hand, his hands under those plump cheeks. The man didn't care if he left bloody footprints, his mind only focused on getting to their room and fucking the sense out of his lover.