Kinks and Kids

A short headcanon featuring Toji and a constantly knocked up Yuuji.

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji.

                   __________________

Headcanon in which Toji and Yuuji are married for five years. They both have two wild five year olds, Sukuna and Ryoumen, with a third child, Megumi, on the way.

There's no day those kids don't pester their father, especially when he gets handsy with a pregnant Yuuji. Toji calls them Little Demons, and he isn't far from the truth. They have this look in their eyes that even makes the assassin to shiver coldly.

As always, Toji's a kinky bastard and he LOVES touching Yuuji, who's full with his child. Whilst fucking the pregnant pinket, he whispers gruff and low promises of filling Yuuji more and more with his children.

And those promises he fulfills.

They are on their seventh child when Yuuji promises castration if Toji so as much touches him.

The Zenin happily agrees no more kids, not wanting to find out if a very pregnant Yuuji would carry out his promise if angered. The pinket has done much worse when NOT pregnant.

Naoya is their last child, and to say Toji isn't pleased is an UNDERSTATEMENT. 

He and his other six broods have a heavy dislike for the boy, who always manages to get Yuuji's attention without trying at all.

He gives them this smug look when Yuuji's cuddles him on his chest, cooing at the boy.

Yeah, Toji isn't pleased, but he's kind of proud that the child takes after him a little. All of his children took after him, and that soothes the ache of him not able to knock Yuuji anymore.