An Emperor's Concubine

A short headcanon featuring Toji fucking Naoya💖💖

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji

                   __________________

AU in which Naoya is the concubine of Toji. Not only is he mouthy, but he's prideful as well. Not like anyone could blame him. Being a concubine of Toji is a GIFT from the gods. After the death of his wife and Queen, the Emperor had no interest in anyone. Or they thought so.

Out of nowhere, Toji claimed one of his cousin as his and made the teen sit by his side - on the floor and on his knees.

There is no day the council wouldn't see the ruler with his pet, dressed in sheer clothing that does nothing to hide his privates, and having his usual collar on his neck with jewels adorned in him. If they're lucky, or unfortunate in some of their cases, they'd have a free show of the concubine either sucking their Emperor with enthusiasm, or warming his cock with his pussy.

Which is the case currently. 

Naoya is sitted on Toji laps, his arms wrapped around the older man's neck as he fucks himself on Toji's cock with sweet and soft cries. He keeps aiming at his prostate, making sure that he ruins himself on that endowed cock that fills him to the brim and stretches him so wide that most of the council members wonder how he hasn't broken yet.

"Toji sa- ah! Ngh! Oh my god! Toji sama!" Naoya moans out, his cries ringing out in the hall, which is accompanied by the the lewd sounds of Toji's cock going in and out of Naoya's hole which was scented oil dripping down.

Toji, who's reading a report with one hand whilst the other is on Naoya's hip, uses his free hand to slap one of those rosy cheek, getting a squeak from the teen.

"Stop making too much noise, pup." Toji says with a bored voice, which matches his bored expression. "I'm trying to read something here."

"So- sorry, Toji sama..." Naoya whimpers out, fisting Toji's robes.

The teen pauses, trying to get his composure, but another slap has him squealing. 

"Who told you to stop?" Toji cocks a brow at him. "Move."

"Yes, To- Toji sama." 

With Toji's hand on his ass and grabbing a fist full of his cheek, Naoya continues riding Toji like the king he is.

He warms the Emperors cock, whimpering for release but not daring to take the cock ring off. He gasps when he feels Toji flooding his insides with his cum. 

As Naoya cat he's his breathe, shaking shaking and whimpering for release, Toji finishes up the meeting. Once he fucks Naoya on the grand table, using the chain of his collar to loll his head back and make his hazy eyes to the stare at the beautiful ceiling as his Master fucks his soul out and him him scream his throat raw, doggy style like the pet he is.