At about 10 a.m., the team pushed hard to the target urban area. Many buildings and houses in the periphery collapsed due to the impact of artillery fire in the previous battle.

He Zizhong's car mixed in the motorcade, and the troop's motorcade was advancing slowly for some distance. The front of the team into the centralized cleaning of the destination, the rumbling sound of gunfire continued to spread, all nearby scattered zombies on the market gathered here. Heavy fire at the forefront of the interwoven into a net of fire, swallowing all the figures approaching here.

Today's zombies have all evolved into first-class zombies. Now they have the flexibility that is almost the same as that of human beings. However, even the flexible and intelligent human beings still have no way to deal with such a dense firepower, let alone these zombies?

In order to collect materials and recover lost land as much as possible, the upper level of the base invested a lot of efforts, almost at the cost of sending troops several times to carry out clearance activities around the city. Of course, this is what ordinary people at the lower levels of the base generally believe. In fact, such a large-scale fire clearance activities, just to give the base a breathing opportunity.

You know, the zombies are all gathered in places where there are people! People who escape to the base from all directions and those who go out to do tasks and return to the base will leave a human flavor all the way to depict one road map to the base for the zombies!

From the end of the world to the present, in less than a month, many small bases have been pushed into the city walls and collapsed gates by the zombies surrounded day and night outside the bases. There is no doubt that all the survivors inside have fallen into the belly of the zombies and become the food on their plates.

In order to protect themselves, several bases have to carry out the so-called "expansion". Taking the initiative to attack may still have a chance of survival, but sticking to the base is only a dead end.

The gunfire in front of them pushed further and further. Gradually, the logistics forces followed up the block and pushed the lost bodies to the roadside with carts. The remaining logistics personnel, with the assistance of armed personnel, entered some shops on the roadside that clearly indicated that there might be materials inside and began to collect materials.It took more than half an hour for the following vehicles to follow in to collect materials.

In addition to the shops cleaned up by the army, there are also some small shops where the items sold may have been more valuable before the end of the world, but today, even a bag of biscuits may not be able to be exchanged back.

He Zizhong and he Zizhong mixed up in the army and went into a shop to buy pots and pans. The most valuable clothing stores and small restaurants in this section of the road have been cleaned up by the military. The two most powerful teams in the team have divided the remaining children's clothing stores and daily necessities department stores. The rest of them can only choose some relatively valuable things from the rest of the shops.

They picked up some pots and pans at random. Seeing that there were many small casseroles in the warehouse behind the store, Fang Hao quickly threw most of them directly into the space, and the remaining two took them to the car.

With the motorcade and swept some useless shops, people finally came to a neighborhood.

"There are twelve buildings, each with six doors." It was still the leader of the two powerful teams. After a discussion in a low voice, the two men turned to the crowd and said, "there are more than 130 people in the twelve buildings, so let's not bother. Let's take charge of one building for every two people. Let's draw lots. We can find more or less things according to their own luck."

134 people, 12 buildings after the distribution, but also a little rich, just by the two leading teams to divide up. Although other people are not happy, but in this situation, the vast majority of people have remained depressed. After all, a group of people can occupy all the materials in a building, which is undoubtedly a very good action for everyone.

People get off the bus, gather at the gate of the community, and begin to collect the scattered zombies still wandering in the community. After the payment, they will enter the buildings allocated to them according to the results of the previous lottery.

He Zizhong and his wife moved quickly, killing zombies faster than other teams. Although some zombies were still scattered in many families in the building, they were quickly cleared away in the joint efforts of the two men.

There are a lot of people who work in a city in this community. The amount of grain in the family is not large. Most people can find out about half a bag of rice and noodles of about 10 jin. However, there are quite a lot of scattered instant noodles, chips and biscuits.

Fang Hao dug out a big bag of all kinds of sugar from the cupboard of the family. Looking at the newly decorated house, Fang Hao carried the bag of sugar and went to he Zizhong's room: "Zizhong, it's like joy candy..."

He Zi looked at the bag of sugar again and looked at the huge double photo at the head of the bed: "there are no zombies in the room. Maybe they are OK."

Fang Hao also looked at the photo. The couple in the photo were full of happy smiles. Under the current situation, it seems that people feel a little blocked: "well, it's very close to the base."

There are so many zombies wandering in the streets and communities outside. How many happy families have completely disintegrated because of this accident?

They climbed all the way to the top of the building and gathered most of the materials that could be collected in each family. He Zizhong whispered to each other and Hao ordered him to step into the space.

In the space, Tuanzi was bouncing around in the same place. Seeing he Zi re entering, he Zizhong jumped and bumped into he Zizhong's arms.

Touch the big, soft and lost head: "have you been in? Is there no one in it? "

Tuanzi's big eyes blinked, his whole body was nodding, and his body was shaking with water.

"Take me there."

When Tuanzi heard the sound, he Zizhong disappeared from the original place, and the figure of a Tuanzi gradually appeared in another place.

This is a small shop where the troops passed by on their way into the area. The corpses of zombies were piled outside the shop, blocking the door of the shop.

What is put in this shop has nothing to do with what is written on the shop sign outside - it says "XX flower shop" outside, but inside there are all kinds of knives. There are some tools used to polish and imitate all kinds of knives and weapons in the shop.

He Zizhong walked around the shop in a hurry, and almost all the things inside were swept away. Then he carried the Tuanzi into the space.

Fang Hao, who got the news, rushed into the space, took he Zizhong's hand and flashed out of the building.

"Got everything?"

"Well, most of them are imitations, but there are some good things in them." He Zizhong is obviously in a good mood. The two substitutes they got from the base before, the tip of Fang Hao's western sword broke during the battle to clear up the zombies in the community. If his action was not quick enough to dodge the tip of the sword that jumped back, he would be injured by his own weapon.

Even his own big knife also appeared a gap at this time, and the weapons replenished at this time can be used.