A sink, quietly placed in a suitable position, the water pipe above is actually connected with the well behind the room!

Unlike the outside world, the water pipe is made of wood, and the water can flow out smoothly by pressing the front end.

In addition to each room is larger, the storage space below is also larger with the overall space.

"There are about eight acres of land, twice as much as before." See the space below, inside the original thing is still in the old position has not moved, but the overall space has expanded a lot.

He Zizhong guessed that the space above and below should be about the same, so now there should be about eight mu of land above.

When they got out of the basement, they went straight to the second floor. When they got up, they found that besides the original bedroom, there was a room on the second floor - there were many bookshelves and other things, and some Thread bound book?

"Ancient books?! Are these collected by the seniors? "

He Zizhong shook his head in a dignified manner. He had not collected these things before Like the mountains and streams outside, it seems that they were originally in this space.

Some of the books are in small seal script style, and some are relatively common in Song Dynasty.

They turned a little and went to the extra staircase leading to the upper level.

Step by step, step by step, the sound of two people's feet reverberated in the whole room, which made people feel extremely strange.

After walking on the third floor, there was a small room in front of them, as well as something like a Buddhist niche in the deep of the room. In front of it, there were two blue cloth futons on the ground. In addition, there is only a censer in front of the shrine, and a white ball behind the incense burner, which seems to worship something, is quietly placed there

They looked at each other and walked cautiously and step by step towards the niche. There is only such a small room on the third floor, as well as an open platform, and the only thing in this room that looks strange is this white ball.

When they walked in, they found the ball It's not right."It It seems that Live Fang Hao blinked and blinked. His cat's eyes, which were already very big, were staring at the white thing.

Fang Hao's description is really appropriate. It's alive. It looks like it's alive!

The white ball, like a white balloon full of water, is paralyzed in the niche, with a layer of white light on the outside, floating gently up and down like breathing!

Breathe, yes, it's like breathing!!

He Zizhong pondered for a moment and pulled out a pair of disposable chopsticks from the warehouse below He did not remember when and where he had collected it.

Grasp the chopsticks, quietly reach out to the white thing, gently touch

White things are really soft! The place where he was stabbed by the chopsticks was obviously concave. The touch on the chopsticks also made he zichong clearly feel how elastic the thing was.

"Soft?" Fang Hao asked him again in a low voice.

He Zi nodded his head emphatically. He didn't feel any danger from entering the third floor until he just touched it. So "I'll try again."

With that, he poked the thing with his finger.

It's soft and jelly like, but it has amazing elasticity, which makes people feel that this thing is so Good pinch, good poke!

He Zi poked again and again, as if he was addicted to it. Fang Hao also touched his white finger, which was ready to move.

"How soft! Good to play

He Zizhong seemed to solemnly place his head and poke again.

"I thought it was an egg when I saw it just now, but it was soft." A star appeared in Fang Hao's eyes and poked it gently.

You, me, two people's IQ in such an addictive touch, instantly back before the age of ten, when their fingers accidentally stabbed the soft, bouncing things at the same time, the moment! White brilliance on the white ball! They were surprised to find that their fingers couldn't come back!!

By the indescribable suction of fingers, the white light instantly shrouded the two people. In the eyes of their surprise, the white ball suddenly circled up, still drawing the fingers of two people floating in front of them. The warm light enveloped them, and the white light seemed to turn into inexplicable words, hovering around them and a ball.

After I don't know how long later, the white light gradually faded, and the indescribable handwriting disappeared. And their fingertips are also free.

Then look at the ball and turn around. The back of the ball is not round and smooth. On the contrary, there are two faint lines side by side. In their shocked sight, the "lines" are separated and become a pair of big eyes and eyes!

On a white dumpling, there is a pair of water spirit, round rolling, imitation 2D cute big eyes, how to see how to make people feel thrilled. What's even more incredible is that

"Schoolmaster It, it seems, has no mouth? " No mouth, no nose, only a pair of watery eyes, what is this thing?

Tuanzi tilted his head in the air, and suddenly, as if weightless, suddenly fell to the ground and made a "crack" sound. It was like a water ball landing. There was a flutter on the elastic sphere, and the aggrieved big eyes wrinkled. Then, he raised his head again to see two people who were stunned. One of them jumped and fell into Fang Hao's arms. The whole soft sphere took the opportunity to rub and rub in Fang Hao's arms

He Zi was stunned for a moment, and then grabbed the hooligan who was eating his wife's tofu from Fang Hao's arms The Ball. Don't say, this stall A lump of A ball The feel of a thing is really comfortable. It's soft, elastic and cold. It's like a water ball.

"Are you ok?"

Fang Hao, who was stunned by the ball's movements, came back to his senses and shook his head to see the ball which He Zi had grasped in his hand. His soft body was slightly lengthened with he Zizhong's movements. Then he Zizhong suddenly opened his mouth and said something that made him spit blood: "schoolmaster, it seems that he took me as a mother..."

He zichong's face is stiff. When the space is upgraded, his wife says she gave birth to a ball? Isn't this species right? What's more, Fang Hao is the mother of the ball. Isn't he the father of the ball?

Without understanding Fang Hao's words, the ball swung around like a swing in he Zizhong's big hand. With his body, which seemed to have no bones and water, he was shaking and playing on the swing in mid air.

He Zizhong raised his arm and lifted the ball to the place where he could see his eyes. He found that the ball was squinting his eyes and happily Swing.