He Zi's eyebrows are still locked. It seems that The weather has changed completely

At the end of the world, the first step is the zombification of human beings. Then, the weather changes. The whole world seems to be shrouded in a layer of mist. Whether day or night, it is surrounded by this gray atmosphere, all the year round.

Even in the hot summer, the sun in the sky can only see a little orange. Most of the original crops could not be cultivated and the land became barren. Then, plants and animals began to undergo large-scale changes

Zombies were relatively easy to deal with before they evolved their attributes. What people can't defend against is all kinds of zombies after mutation. They are sensitive, responsive and powerful. The most depressing thing is. When you kill zombies, you find that they can't be eaten. They only have crystal nuclei similar to those of human zombies.

Of course, some animals and plants, like humans, have survived after mutation. However, completely non-toxic and safe to eat remains to be studied.

The next morning, Fang Hao woke up and felt a thin layer of fog covering the sky and the earth.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes: "it's really foggy. It's OK." Every spring and winter festival in F City, it is easy to get foggy in the morning and night, so Fang Hao didn't think much about it.

"Wash up and eat as soon as possible. They are all awake." He Zi rubbed his face again and let out a breath.

Fang Hao nodded and took out the toothbrush, toothpaste and mineral water prepared yesterday from the plastic bag beside him. This mineral water is ordinary pure water. On the one hand, they are afraid of the unpredictable reaction when the space water is spilled to the outside world. On the other hand, they are also preparing several empty bottles to hold space water.

Simple washing, plus the convenience in the field, the temporary team set off again.

The car drove all the way to the north. The gas stations along the way were swept by a group of people. Due to the cloudy and foggy weather, some scattered zombies have been sloshing on the highway.After a while, a group of people drove to an intersection. The car in the back went to the side in parallel, turned on the lights and rolled down the window: "we're going to turn from here to the West."

He Zi key head way: "predestined goodbye."

That person leng next, immediately wry smile: "predestined goodbye." In these days, even if there is fate, whether we can live to see you again is unknown. Goodbye in the form of zombies It's better to die clean.

The three cars in the back turn westward. He Zi starts the car again and bypasses a zombie who is excited by the smell of human beings. The zombie seems to move quickly. Soon after the car starts, he rushes over. Fortunately, He Zi accelerates quickly, so he only makes it rush to the rear of the car.

"It It's like it's getting faster? " Fang Hao looked at the zombie in the rearview mirror, which was chasing the car with his mouth open.

Hezi glanced at the rearview mirror again: "among the zombies that I met at the gas station today, some of them have become flexible."

Fang Hao's face changed: "you mean They will become flexible in the future? "

He Zizhong said in a deep voice: "remember those zombies we met on the first day? They rarely have that kind of crystal nucleus in their heads, but after that, to this day, almost every zombie they encounter has that in their heads... "

Fang Hao opened his mouth, and his voice was dry They are Evolution? "

Children can be taught.

He Zi looked at Fang Hao with praise, but found that his small face was a little white and comfortingly patted him on the head: "if they will evolve, human beings may, at least now, be sure that some of them can already use the power."