Fang Hao looked around. It was a highway. There were no buildings in front of or behind the village. However, some high-rise buildings could be seen far away.

"We'll have to camp tonight?"

He Zi nodded emphatically: "sleep in the car, let's take turns on duty."

Fang Hao thought for a moment: "is it worth the senior high school in the middle of the night? During the day, when we take turns driving, we catch up on sleep

He Zizhong still has a low fever every night, but the time is much shorter, but now it is much better than that in his previous life. You know, in his last life, he could only work with others, and he could only work with others during the night. Dai Jun could not expect him to stay in the space and not want to come out.

However, he and Fang Hao had the most partners no matter in his previous life or in this life. However, in his last life, he would not have called himself a schoolmaster like he is now

"Eat." Kneading his hair, he Zizhong takes out the portable food Fang Hao made yesterday - two big pancakes, all kinds of meat and vegetables, two glutinous rice balls and two bottles of water filled with space.

After smelling the aroma, they realized that it was because they were busy, then because they met survivors, and then they were on their way. Until now, they didn't even eat a mouthful of food. If it is not for the space that can restore physical strength, where can two people hold on?

"Fat people to the end of life, it is estimated that all can lose weight successfully." Fang Hao took out the pancake and took a big bite.

Hezi laughed again: "the future of human society, it is estimated that will become the same as the Tang Dynasty, fat for the United States." If you think about it, it won't take long, but in half a year, you'll rarely see that kind of fat person among the living people.

The car was filled with the aroma of the food. The rice ball was OK. After all, it was cold, and the fragrance spread was limited. However, the vegetables and meat in the cake were put into the lower layer of the space while they were hot. Now it was the time when the aroma was overflowing, just like the fresh one coming out of the oven.

Not far away, a few cars faintly smell the aroma, sniffling: "who is this cooking?"

But most of them are open spaces and fields nearby. Only in the distance can we see some shadows of high-rise buildings. Where can we find the target?

Fortunately, because the end of the world has just entered a few days, so although we are also collecting food and water as much as possible, we do not attack others because we want to fill our stomachs.

So, it wasn't until they were drinking water after dinner that the car door in the back opened again.

The men, who had spoken to them, came again.

"We decided to go to a small village in the northwest, where my hometown is."

He Zi nodded his head and didn't make any comments. He knew that some villages which were not too serious after the end of the world were indeed preserved. As long as there were no special circumstances, the zombies in the villages could be cleaned up to ensure safety.

"Although we don't go to city a, we're still on the way for the first half of the year. Why don't we go for a walk together? It's safer. "

Originally, these people were indifferent to whether we should act together. However, the people in the car behind he Zizhong have seen with their own eyes the nimble methods used by the two men to clean up the zombies.

Although those zombies are obviously no longer human beings, most of the modern people who have never killed fish in the face of their former compatriots can't do it at all. Even if some people had to get rid of the zombies that put them in danger, they were not as quick as he Zizhong and the two of them.

It is natural for them to get along with people who are relatively strong in fighting capacity.

If it was not for fear that even if they arrived in the village, they would not be able to guarantee that the grain in the village would be enough for their consumption in the past year and a half. I'm not sure, they would really try to win over these two young people again.