The several people were stunned. Some people were embarrassed and others were angry. They said in a loud voice: "we want to drive forward. Whose car is in front of us? I'm shaking around and I'm not getting out of the way? "

"Shit, all the way to the car, zombies, do not hide to drive, but also hit up?"

"Really, what's the way? Don't say it clearly! "

"Ah? Why is there no gas in the gas station? Why are those in front of you so ungrateful? Pumping all the oil away? "

He Zi clapped Fang Hao on the shoulder and motioned him to get on the bus.

They started the car again and drove northward, but there were still several cars left behind, and the disputing army followed them. But the good thing is that the number is much smaller now than it was just now.

After driving again for a while, he Zizhong chose a place with a 24-hour convenience store to stop, and the three cars that followed him all the way stopped again.

This section of the road at this time is not without other people, from time to time, you will see the opposite car, from the intersection of the car passing.

He Zi breathed out a breath again and saw that the man who had met with him at the gas station was also in the meantime. The man seemed to have discussed something with the people in the two cars behind him, and then came together. He Zi, seeing the situation again, simply opened the door to meet him.

"Little brother, my name is Wang, Wang tianqiang." Said the man, handing a cigarette.

He Zi shook his head and declined: "No

"That We all escaped from city f together. Although there was some misunderstanding just now, after all, the world is not peaceful now, so we should go on the road together with each other to be safer. Where are you going? If you're on your way, why don't you go with us? "

He Zi's mouth bent up again, and his sight swept over these people: "we have no place to go, but there are relatives in a city, so we are going to have a look."

Those people were stunned. Wang tianqiang frowned and advised, "now you have seen the situation of F City. I can see from the Internet that there are zombies all over the country, just like our city. City a has a larger population than ours. I'm afraid The situation is more dangerous than our city... "

He Zizhong didn't speak yet. A woman in the other side's car suddenly said, "how can you say that city a is also the capital? If there is no one in charge of other places, there will be no one in charge of the capital.""Can also say on the Internet, a city full of zombies, look at the photos, more serious than our city f!"

"I think it's better to be in the countryside. There are fewer people, food and land. There must be fewer zombies than in the city."

"It's better to go to the northwest. It's really impossible. As the Internet says, go to the Qinghai Tibet Plateau..."

The other three cars, more than a dozen people, it seems that there is no reunification, he Zizhong said to Wang tianqiang helplessly: "we also have to discuss, but I'm afraid it is more likely to go to a city."

Fang Hao saw him return to the car, and then asked, "how are you, schoolmaster?"

He Zi shook his head again: "they haven't made a deal, but we're going to camp tonight."

When was the base of city a built? He Zizhong is not clear, but his speed will never be very slow.

Because of various reasons in his last life, he went on and off all the way, leading him to arrive at the base of city a more than two months later, but now, he does not intend to delay time.