"You go and get it." He Zizhong didn't plan to hide Fang Hao's space from the beginning. This is due to the trust in his previous life. After rebirth, after a period of time with each other, he was convinced that Fang Hao in front of him was still Fang Hao, who was willing to stay with him even in the face of difficulties.

Fang Hao nodded vaguely, ran to the trunk and opened the door It's empty. Except for a little water stain, there's no sign of anything left here.

His face turned red. Fang Hao thought of the things that disappeared quietly in his home. These seafood should be in the same place now, right?

With his head down, he rubbed back to he Zizhong. He didn't avoid himself. Although he didn't say it clearly, he expressed his trust in him in this way. This morning, he clearly accepted his feelings Oh! The schoolmaster is a good man! I really don't like the wrong person ≥ ﹏≤!

He Zi didn't know what he was thinking. He lowered his head to come over, took his hand and took him to the dock again.

…… Hand in hand.

Fang Hao, with pink bubbles in his body, follows he Zizhong with his feet. At this moment, even if he Zizhong pushes him into the sea, he will not react? ——Of course, the premise is that someone has to be willing to push.

Blue and clear sea, beautiful corals, all kinds of small fish shuttling among corals, and all kinds of strange marine creatures.

Wearing diving suits, they swam in the underwater world.

As soon as he entered the bottom of the sea, he Zizhong took off his left glove. His space now had to be touched to put things in. But the volume of one-time storage is a little scary.

He still remembers that before he was reborn, he couldn't put in a container size thing at one time. However, when he was hoarding goods in F City, he immediately received a large number of things that were left together, one and a half containers in the warehouse!

At that time, he was shocked by himself. Staring at his hand for a long time to confirm that he did not see.

The sequelae of doing so is dizziness for a while, about half an hour's rest can restore about half of the energy.After entering the sea, he absorbs the water a little bit until the hole in the space is completely filled.

Then, corals, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, seahorses, starfish, eel And so on, most of the marine creatures within a certain range were thrown into the sea of space by him.

The best thing about collecting materials in the sea is that sea water is also a kind of collection, so even if the fish are not touched by hands, they can be received in the space within a certain range. Cheating is not allowed!

Fang Hao, who came back to his senses, naturally found he Zizhong's small movements. He wandered between he Zizhong and the staff accompanying him from time to time, blocking each other's sight.

Although he can receive a lot of good things, he Zizhong is still very careful. He has to live in n city for a few more days. He can't be too arrogant. Otherwise, the end of his life will come.

One after another climbed on the boat, two people sitting in the bow, breathing fresh air.

"Is it fun?" Looking at the mark on Fang Hao's face that was pressed out by the goggles, He Zi raised his hand and touched it. He Zi's mouth began to rise.

Fang Hao nodded: "the sea is beautiful, and the coral is too beautiful."

One side of the staff side of the boat side of the side asked: "little lovers out of the honeymoon ah?"

Fang Hao was stunned and began to smoke on his face. He was a natural gay who came out of the cupboard early tomorrow. He was even more shy than he Zizhong, who discovered his sexuality in college

"Yes." He Zizhong hugged Fang Hao's shoulder in a generous way, "what? You have a lot of tourists like us? "

The man opened his mouth and laughed, "isn't it? There are also a couple of honeymooners. Last time, we received a couple who were married at the bottom of the sea. They were two boys. We are much more open here, no more conservative than you inland. But you two are a little different. "

"Oh? What's different? "

"We see a lot of little gay are a bit of a mother, orchid finger, hair whine, make-up of it." The man added in his stomach: you look less frightening like this.

Fang Hao quietly pulled he Zizhong's arm. He Zizhong put his ear close to him: "schoolmaster, you Do you like it a little bit

He Zi took a puff of heavy face and gently knocked on the back of his head: "it's better to find a woman directly."

Fang Hao was relieved. He was OK. But I've always been weak and blushing, which Is it a mother What about it?

Beach, marine life, sea water

He Zizhong swept the nearby waters from Tuesday to Thursday. It's a pity that some marine creatures will die when they go ashore. Unless they can meet them at the bottom of the sea, he Zizhong can't collect them all.

As for the big deep-sea creatures Children, wash and sleep, the hole in the space? Don't think about it.

On Thursday morning, they visited the nearby dry seafood market and bought a lot of coarse and fine sea salt.

On Friday, they visited the market and bought some unique southern plants, such as coconut seedlings and banana seedlings, as well as a large number of tropical fruits and southern unique condiments.

After noon on Saturday, they climbed back on the plane back to n city.

More and more people have fallen ill because of the virus, and countless people are in severe coma.

He Zi was sitting on the aisle again, holding Fang Hao's left hand. Fang Hao, with his head tilted and leaning on his shoulder, was already asleep.

Tomorrow morning, the world will change greatly, and the army of zombies will fill every corner of the world in an instant.

After getting off the plane, do you want to take Fang Hao home directly? My family is located in the center of the city. In my last life, I and Dai Jun and Xu Lili worked hard to escape. At first, they stayed at home for a full week.

The city center is too dangerous and it's not convenient to collect materials. Although there are many supermarkets in the center of the city, the living people will go straight to the supermarkets of all sizes, and it will be more troublesome to be blocked by zombies.

Besides

Thinking of Dai Jun and Xu Lili, he zichong's eyes flashed. After his rebirth, he only cared about breaking up with Dai Jun peacefully, but ignored Xu Lili. But I didn't expect that she still came to her home like a previous life last Sunday.

A week later, on Saturday, that is, this evening, she would come from home again and linger on until she had a fever, and then the zombie broke out.

He Zizhong doesn't want to be involved with that woman any more. He is afraid that he will get angry and quarrel with her as soon as he sees her. So, no matter what you think today, you'd better not go home.

Open your mobile phone and check the offline map of city f in flight mode. You have marked some important material storage locations that you can collect at the first time

A little finger across the screen, suddenly, He Zi looked at a place again, two eyes a light.

"Schoolmaster, where shall we go?" Fang Hao rubbed his eyes and followed him to the exit.

"Xinhai hot spring resort."