He recognized himself as expected. Even after such a long time, he could recognize himself at the first time

He Zi's center of gravity is full of five flavors at a time. He can't tell what he feels and dare not guess why. Did Fang Hao not fall in love with others in these years?

He Zizhong knew that although his appearance was good, he was not charming enough to be remembered. Otherwise, would Dai Jun agree to break up with himself so soon? What's more, they haven't met for so many years. Even at the beginning, I only talked with him face to face once.

"He and he Xuechang live here?" Fang Hao's voice trembled. Today, it was a surprise in surprise for him.

After graduating from University, he returned to F City, where he had been away for many years, with the idea that it was impossible to realize. He didn't expect to see him again, or even if he wanted to find him, he would have to wait until he settled down, and then he would slowly inquire and look for him.

But he never expected, today the first time out to see the house, saw him! This is Fate?

"I want the house I saw just now." Seeing the key head of Hezi, Fang Hao quickly turned back and said to the two agents.

The two immediately beamed. They didn't mind Fang Hao's conversation with acquaintances here. They stayed on the side and chatted in a low voice.

"You want to rent a house?" Looking at the man in front of him with a somewhat complicated look, he is much better than what he looks like after the end of the world. Of course, everyone is much more respectable now than at the end of the world.

"Well." With a hard nod, Fang Hao's face was filled with an unstoppable smile, but there was still some uneasiness in his smile. I'm afraid that after I confessed, I'm afraid it brought a lot of trouble to the seniors Although he can remember himself, he is very happy, yes, but if he remembers the bad side

"You're going back to work in city f? Where do you work? " He Zi picked up his mood and talked to him with a stiff smile.

Fang Hao's expression slightly pauses: "well, looking for a job, ready to find a stable job in F City."He Zizhong took out his mobile phone and said, "give me your phone. Are you busy in the afternoon?"? Let's get in touch later. "

Fang Hao quickly took out his mobile phone, wrote down he Zizhong's phone number and dialed in the past.

To be honest, he Zizhong and Fang Hao didn't know what to say when they suddenly met each other today. One remembers the past, the other thinks about the future.

But in any case --

"I finally saw..." He Zizhong resigned.

Startled off an office glasses.

He Zizhong's job is quite good, with an annual salary of 200000 yuan. In F City, where the per capita income is only about 4000 yuan, he Zizhong is definitely a high-income group. The pace of life in F City is not fast. For colleagues, he Zizhong's resignation is just a brain drain if he doesn't do such a good job, and he hasn't heard of other companies coming to dig people.

He Zizhong quit his job and drove his car to the biggest supermarket nearby. After parking the car, he came down to do some shopping. Although he is more worried about the seeds, seedlings and other things, but now that he has gone out today, how can he pass the supermarket without entering?

Big bag, small bag, pushing the shopping cart into the trunk. In his previous life, he Zizhong had always been very glad that he had been selling an SUV with large displacement and high chassis because of his height. Now, he Zizhong is much more practical than those small crispy cars for shopping and escaping in the future.

Food, daily necessities, all kinds of sundries, and commonly used drugs purchased by the way when passing by drugstores.

He Zi drove the car again, thinking about the crop seeds he wanted to buy. In his last life, he got the space, and it was the end of the world. There were only a few kinds of fruit and crop seeds.

In the end of the world, he only cares about running for his life most of the time? When you go out to collect materials, because you have no ability, you can only form a team with others. Who will go to the place where seeds are sold to find food?

Therefore, there are very limited kinds of food in our own space in the past life, and there are some useless flowers and plants only for appreciation.

This time, he will buy all the seeds he can buy. The quantity doesn't have to be too much, but try to be complete, so that there will be no chance after the end of the day.

The car drove back to the community, put most of the things into the storage room of the space, and went upstairs with only two lightest bags in hand.

Sitting in front of the computer, He Zi re selects the shops selling all kinds of seeds. At this time just early spring, seeds, seedlings, online stores are basically goods.

He Zizhong selects a shop with the most complete goods and the most favorable comments among the shops close to F City, and then places an order crazily.

After the purchase of seed trees and seedlings, the places where chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, cattle and sheep, shellers and grinders can be bought near F City.

"What about gasoline..." He Zi frowned again and thought.

The mobile phone on the table suddenly sang, startled him. When he picked up and saw the name on it, he Zizhong was stunned at first, and then his expression became soft: "Fang Hao?"

"Schoolmaster, did you disturb your work?" The voice on the phone sounded nervous.

"Nothing. What's the matter?"

"Well, I have already signed the contract and will move there early tomorrow morning..."

"Is it? I'll help you move. " He Zi was stunned, but he was very efficient.

Fang Hao's voice was obviously elated: "no, I have nothing. Don't delay your work. That If it's convenient for the senior student, can you accompany me to the nearby supermarket to buy some daily necessities tomorrow evening After that, Fang Hao waited carefully for the other party to respond.

"No problem, no trouble." Thinking that the express delivery will not be delivered tomorrow, I have to go to the supermarket for several more times to buy things, so he promised, "I'm fine tomorrow. Where do you live now? I have a car. I'll pick you up

Fang Hao reported the address of his temporary hotel to he Zizhong with a twinkle in his eyes. After repeatedly thanking him, he collapsed on the bed with his mobile phone in his arms. He never dreamed that he would come to pick him up. What's more, he will live alone tomorrow So maybe I have a chance! There's a chance!!

After hanging up the phone, He Zi rubbed his face again and let out a breath. Before he came back from life, he was familiar with the days when Fang Hao was with him when he fled.

At that time, Fang Hao, who was clearly on the run, tried his best to take care of himself who was bound to be weak for a while every day. If it wasn't because I was really afraid of implicating him and insisted on not nodding and associating with him

A man who is still worried about his own man after many years, a man who is willing to pay his life for himself, and a man who can stay with him in the last world, what else can he ask for?

Thinking of his excited and expectant eyes, he Zizhong began to smile gently. If he hadn't been restrained all the time when he met at noon, I'm afraid he would have held him out of control

Thinking of Fang Hao Lin's eyes and the hand that crossed his cheek before his death If it was that person - he would love