He stole his own bracelet and went to the strong power. In addition to the other’s excellent appearance and powerful abilities, I am afraid that his own physique, which is weaker than ordinary people, was the most important reason that made him make up his mind.

After regaining his senses, the scene in front of him made He Zizhong so surprised that he forgot to put down his fist. What did he see? The zombie that was hit by himself, its face shrank, and it spun upside down and flew out!

Is it a power enhancement system?!

Looking down at his faintly golden fist, no, no, no one with the power system supernatural ability he has seen in the past six months has such a golden fist.

Another zombie roared and rushed over, and He Zizhong subconsciously tightened his whole body. A gust of wind swept in all directions centered on his body, and several zombies running towards him were blown into the warehouse wall by the gale.

This time he can be sure, the wind element, this time the wind element ability is correct!

Of course…

He Zizhong suddenly laughed, tears coming out of with his smile, ignoring the pain on his shoulders, holding the dead young man in his arms tightly, and trembling with laughter.

Ability? The ability that came half a year later than others, even if the initial level is stronger, what use is it now?!

He has been bitten! Even if a person with an ability is bitten, without a person of the healing system immediately rescuing him, they will eventually end up as a zombie!

The wind around him is getting stronger and stronger, and the zombies who smell the smell nearby roar, gathering more…

——————————

“You said, why can’t you still get in?” A handsome man, bending slightly, raised the thin chin of the young man who fell on the ground.

The man who fell on the ground looked like he was only in his early twenties, his figure was thin, half of his arm was exposed from the open shirt, and he was white as if bloodless. Some messy clothes and hair added an alluring breath to the young man. Unfortunately, the heavy makeup on his face made it impossible to see his original appearance.

“Ai, Allen, it’s really, really this bracelet…” The eyes with eyeliner suddenly widened, and the pupils widened nervously. The young man quickly grabbed Allen’s hand, “Is he really dead?! He’s not dead yet, right?!”

Allen’s eyes were slightly narrowed, and a shuddering light appeared: “Of course he’s dead! The corpse was completely torn to pieces by the zombies, and he can’t even be changed to a zombie…” Suddenly, his voice paused with a cold voice and said, “Couldn’t it be, that he is just a space supernatural person and it has nothing to do with this bracelet?”

“No! How is it possible!” The young man’s voice sharpened, with a kind of neurotic hysteria, “Since the end of the world, I have lived there almost every day for the first three months! There are mountains and waters to grow the land, and other things. The space of a supernatural is not the same at all! He told me personally, he discovered that there was space in that bracelet before the end of the world!!”

“Who knows, maybe he’s just teasing you? Or maybe—you are lying?” Allen straightened up, shook off the hand that was pulling his sleeves, and glared at the man. God knows if that man (HZ) deliberately teased him after he had the spatial ability? If this person hadn’t vowed to say that he had entered that space, and the space of an ordinary space supernaturalist could not be entered, how could he believe his words?!

The young man began to tremble, maybe… maybe he really just said it casually? Maybe the space that I lived in for more than three months was in something else on his body, not this string of bracelets?!

No! No way! He had betrayed him, betrayed his ex-boyfriend, and went to another man with his belongings. There is no shortage of beautiful men and women around Allen. If he hadn’t known the key news of this space, he would never have looked at him!

The man grabbed the string of bracelets, slashed his skin and flesh with a dagger, and sprinkled blood on the string of beads, but there was no reaction at all…

“Impossible, impossible! The method must be wrong, the method must be wrong!!”

Allen looked disappointedly at the almost crazy man. He had already brought the space supernatural player closer to his team. It was because of this idiot that he made up his mind to kill people and win treasures. For this reason, he also lost another extremely rare healer with supernatural powers!

And this waste has nothing to say about his abilities. After removing his makeup, that face only scored six or seven points. Now he has caused himself to lose two precious powers one after another…

“Allen.” A flat-looking woman came in, glanced contemptuously at the man kneeling on the ground with blood on his hands, and pressing them to Allen’s body, “I ran away from J City with my cousin before. When I came out, I saw him secretly dripping blood on this bracelet… Moreover, it was with him every time they disappeared from their car-who owns that space now, maybe.”

Allen raised his eyebrows, and his mixed-race facial features looked particularly handsome. He knew that this was probably just a little trick of this woman to provoke discord. However, this woman still possesses rare wood powers, but this person…

“Dai Jun, what do you say?”

When the young man heard this, he looked up in disbelief and glared at the woman: “Xu Lili!”

Xu Lili raised her eyebrows triumphantly, and took Allen’s arm: “My cousin has been killed by you. He used to-if you like, you can go and accompany him.”

Allen kicked away the blood-stained bracelets, turned around and walked out. Two people standing in the corner of the room walked over silently. Not long after, a shot was fired.