Chapter 59

With several peaceful hours of you and Hisoka watching series in sheer relaxation passing. Around 3 pm, your concentration broke when you heard the front door opening.

Meeting a familiar blue and gingered haired pair looking back at you.

Not really bothered to elevate your head off Hisoka's chest, you merely peered over your shoulder to acknowledge them.

"Oh hey! What brings you two here?" You warmly questioned.

Walking closer to the lounge area, Grimmjow abrasively smirked. "Tsk! I dropped by to see if you and Hisoka weren't killing each other because Hisoka's phone is off and you weren't responding. But I see there's nothing to worry about. You two are shacked up rather cosy against each other huh?" He boldly stated, receiving a light smack on the arm by his wife.

"What? It's a good thing! All of us could see and feel the tension between the two of you whenever we came over. Bet ya'll fucked out all the issues today huh? That's why it's all good?" He bluntly commented again, embarrassing Orihime more.

However, in response, you merely chuckled at Grimmjow. "No." You deadpanned.

"Hisoka and I didn't have sex at all today. We have been on this couch eating, and watching TV the entire time." You somewhat proudly said.

Although it wasn't anything too grand, it was a big achievement for you and Hisoka to go almost an entire day without having sex with each other. Especially being alone and physically close together.

Choking on air, Grimmjow's eyes almost bulged out of his sockets from disbelief.

"The hell!? Shit, Hisoka are you good down there? 'Coz I find it impossible you aren't doing anything sexual towards Y/n. And it's definitely a you problem because Y/n is far too sexy for you to not want her. So what's going on?" Grimmjow sat down next to you but looked suspiciously over too Hisoka whom was unsatisfactorily glaring at Grimmjow.

Laughing, you smoothly slid your hand up Hisoka's chest and out the the blanket that was draped over the two of you to uncrease his frown with your fingers.

You didn't worry too much because you could see Hisoka was low key smirking at Grimmjow's nonsense. It was playful banter after all.

"Nothing is wrong with Hisoka! We just spending time together in another way." You defended the Joker.

"Hmm." Grimmjow hummed unconvinced.

"Well, regardless. It's good to see the two of you ironed out the issues. We should celebrate. Get together like old times, what you say? I can finally have that poker rematch I've been waiting for seven years from you." Grimmjow enquired with a challenging undertone.

"But this time, you and Hisoka aren't playing together but against - just like all of us. Fair game!" He added, still convinced that Hisoka helped you win that night.

Scowling at him, you swiftly kicked Grimmjow on the thigh lightly. "Hisoka didn't help me! I won all by myself." You yelled.

Gripping onto your ankle, "Prove it missy." He brotherly challenged.

Huffing in frustration, you yanked your ankle out of his grasp and looked back at Hisoka for permission. The last thing you wanted to do was have all people come over and play if all he wanted to do was spend the day alone with you.

But seeing that he partially smirked, you got your confirmation that he was down for it. After all, he will never say no to a card game.

"Fine you asshole. Call everyone to come over later. And Orihime You playing too! No one is getting a pass from this!"

Each Other's End Game 2 (Hisoka x Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara