Chapter 83

Through the skin of your teeth, you managed to recover from your cold, fever and injuries - barely,  just before the wedding.

Dosing yourself with cold medication definitely did the trick for the cold.

"Stop being nervous. You look beautiful mummy.." Your daughter spoke in a dreamy undertone as she stood next to you - looking at the mirrors reflection.

Exhaling shakily, "As do you my dear."

Staring at yourself, you couldn't believe you were actually standing in this beautiful wedding dress, only a few minutes from marrying Hisoka.

Hisoka Morow. The biggest heartthrob of the high school century.

You were so overly joyed and nervous that the pain of your stab wounds and gunshot wound felt nonexistent right now. The spectacular job the makeup artist did, made your face void of any cuts and bruises you obtained a few days ago.
But regardless of all that, the main thing you were relieved about was the doctor confirming that nothing seemed wrong with the baby.

"You ready?"

Smiling, you looked at Grimmjow that stood tall behind you through the mirrors reflection. He was going to walk you down the aisle. After all, he was the guy you felt turned into your brother. A big and obnoxiously overbearing brother. Sasuke was one of the guys you did ask because he is Itachi's brother. It would've been nice to feel like Itachi was walking you down the aisle. But you understood that Sasuke didn't have the strength too at the moment. And Grimmjow was in your life longer. You were merely grateful he came to see you for a few hours before leaving today.

"I'm ready." You nervously exhaled as you looped your arm through Grimmjow's.

Waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs, Orihime gasped when she saw how beautiful you looked. Yet alone the massive train that lightly dragged behind you.

"Babe, you need to be ahead of Y/n. You too Maleeka." Grimmjow amusingly stated to get Orihime to stop ogling over you.

"O-Oh yes! Sorry! You look so majestic by the way Y/n!" She and Maleeka cautiously ran out the house to the chapel that was built on the lawn just for this occasion.

Finally arriving before the doors, you froze and held Grimmjow's arm tighter. "Shit.. That's a lot of people." Your stomach dropped straight to your ass from the anxiety and stage fright.

"I mean, it's just 500 or so. No big deal." Grimmjow brushed off casually.

Popping your eyes open, "500 or so? What's wrong with you! That's a lot! Is that seriously the amount of friends Hisoka has?" You bickered just before the doors of your wedding.

"Oi! Why are you worrying about that right now! It's not like you can chase everyone away right now. And no, Hisoka is a loner. These people are merely alliances of us. We all call each other friends but it ain't like that." Grimmjow explained.

"God.. I'm going to be sick." You mumbled.

Lightly smacking your hand like a true sibling, "Stop fucking around! You know what? Just keep your eyes locked on Hisoka all the time and everyone else will fade away."

Taking in several deep breaths, you meekly nodded your head before mustering the courage to proceed.

By taking the first step into the chapel, you knew it was too late to run away now because Sabastein already motioned everyone to stand.

"Shit.." You gripped onto Grimmjow's arm tighter when you saw everyone tilt their head back  to look at you. There wasn't only seats on ground level, like a auditorium, there were seats that flowed up. Meaning everyone could perfectly see you.