Chapter 33

After telling Hisoka to take Maleeka out to have fun since it was going to be the last day in the country, and because you couldn't make it today.

Staying in, you practically slept through the entire day. Only after 8 pm when you heard Maleeka's preppy voice in the room, had you waken up.

"See what daddy bought me!" She beamed, jumping on Hisoka's bed you fell asleep on from watching tv. Sitting up with a tired smile. You watched her empty all the dozens of packets on the bed and showed you each item. Or tried on each clothing piece.

With an hour dedicated to entertaining her, sleep finally crept up to Maleeka. Brushing her teeth, she fell sleep soundly in the other room.

Still tired, lazy and a bit weak. You remained on Hisoka'a bed. Watching him appear out the shower, you once again forced yourself to not look at him because of his wet hair and shirtless body he forgot to cover.

"You need to eat dinner so you can take your tablets." Hisoka casually instructed.

Laying back down with a heavy sigh, "But I don't have an appetite to eat anything. The thought of eating makes me want to vomit."

"Order something light then. You can't miss a dose Y/n." He stated while taking a seat on the opposite end of the bed.

Whining a bit, "Fine then. I'll have custard and jelly." You replied.

Looking down at you a bit amused, "Really?"

"See now that you are judging I don't want it anymore."

Chuckling lightly, Hisoka took the hotel phone and ordered it for you.

"It will be here in 15minutes." He informed you.

Laying down facing you, Hisoka gazed deeply into your eyes. "You sleeping on my bed tonight?" He openly asked.

"Your bed is closer to the bathroom. It saves me the time incase I need to throw up. You can sleep in my bed?" You suggested, indicating that you weren't going to budge with leaving his bed.

"Sleep on your bed? A single bed?" Hisoka practically sniggered in disbelief.

"The only time I slept on a single bed was when I was no one and broke. And when I get admitted to hospital. Other than that I don't ever sleep on single beds." He stated.

Raising up your eyebrows judgementally, "There's nothing wrong with single beds! You are overreacting." You fought back. However Hisoka refuse to budge too.

"Then what? You want to share the bed?" You humorously suggested as a joke.

"If we must then so be it." He seriously agreed, causing you to sit up and stare at him shocked. Hisoka knew what he was doing.

"I was only joking Hisoka! We can't. That will be weird."

"No it's not. You and I used to sleep together many times. Especially when you struggled to sleep, you would want to sleep with me.

Pursing your lips in contemplation, you eventually released a big sigh of defeat. You were far too tired to argue with Hisoka.

"Agh fine whatever."  You growled underneath your breath.

"But you stay on your side of the bed! Okay?" You warned.

"You are the one that can't stay on your side of the bed. There's always some body part of yours near or on me. Practice what you preach miss." Hisoka smoothly teased.

Instantly pouting, out of spite you spread out your limbs over to his side. One leg and one arm sprawled out over him.

Dryly chuckling, "You really think this will bother me? I'm used to having you invade my personal space. This is nothing." Hisoka bluntly stated with amused eyes.