Chapter 18

Sipping on freshly brewed coffee while listening to everything Grimmjow was telling you, your focus broke when you saw Maleeka with a bag on her back and Hisoka trailing not far after her.

"Morning Grimmjow and Y/n!'' Maleeka beamed.

Fist bumping Grimmjow, Maleeka sat next to you, eyeing your sandwich.

"You want it?" You asked amusingly.

Not letting even seconds pass, Maleeka nodded immediately and took it. "Thank you!"

"You made this isn't?" Maleeka muffled through her chewing.

"Y-yes, how did you know?" You curiously asked.

"Because you have been making food for me for years everyday. I know the taste of your food." Maleeka tried to resist the urge of calling you mum.

"O-oh have I? Well I'll try my best to continue making you food. However you'll need to remind me of your favorites. I'm sorry." You sincerely replied.

"It's okay!" She said, gobbling down the sandwich.

"Y/n."

Instant shivers sent straight down your spine after hearing him utter your name. His voice screamed authority and order. Lord, you couldn't understand how your were such casual friends with someone intense like Hisoka. Not to mention you were afraid that you said something upsetting to him last night.

Averting your gaze to his, you dryly gulped, "Yes?"

"After I drop Maleeka at school, I'm returning back to my place. Are you coming with me or staying here?" Hisoka asked, still, in that scary undertone.

Remaining silent, you shifted uncomfortably in your seat. Both father and daughter staring at you.

Based on how intimidating Hisoka was this morning, you wanted to answer 'I'm staying here.' However you thought about the fact you have been 'living with him' for years, like Hisoka informed you were. Recalling the few pictures he showed you yesterday, surely it depicted that Hisoka wasn't this scary man. You seemed happy around him for a reason.

At least he was kind enough to give you the option on where you staying.

"..I'll come with you Hisoka."

Although he didn't physically express it, he was beyond relieved and glad you picked him. Despite starting over with you, Hisoka loved the fact you would finally be living in his house again. Seven years without your presences in his house was torture. You were the one that made his house a home.

"Very well. We leave in 5 minutes."

Finishing your coffee, you excused yourself to go to the bathroom before departure.

Looking at his daughter, he noticed she stopped eating and frowned deeply at him.

"What?"

Sighing, she bit aggressively into the sandwich. "How do you expect mum to fall in love with you again if you talk to her like that!" She childishly yelled.

"Like what?"

Chuckling obnoxiously, Grimmjow replied. "Like a cold expressionless asshole."

"Yeah whatever he said!" Maleeka innocently agreed.

Before Hisoka had the chance to reprimand his daughter for agreeing he's an asshole, Grimmjow spoke again. "But don't worry Maleeka. Hisoka was like that towards her before, if not a bigger prick towards her. If your mother is still the same, she'll fall in love with him regardless."

Scowling at Grimmjow, "If you ever have kids I'm going to make sure I talk trash about you to them too." Hisoka annoyingly remarked back.

"Oi, c'mon now. It's not talking trash if it's facts, am I wrong?"

Each Other's End Game 2 (Hisoka x Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें