Blood clash Pt. 2

Chapter 39

-Blood Clash Pt. 2

Like an eruption, a sudden flurry of shuriken explodes onto the battlefield. Each of their movements are perfectly read as metal collides with metal, littering the hideout with hundreds of ninja tools.

The barrage ends and immediately Shizake jumps to the side making a bee line towards Itachi. Approaching him swiftly, Shizake unleashes a quick set of legs and kick which Itachi blocks. The younger Uchiha springs backwards before flipping forward with his ankle extended outward.

Itachi raises his forearm blocking it with ease. Shizake then violently contorts his body, spinning around like a top and smashing Itachi across the face with his other foot. Like a phantom, Sasuke appears from the shadows. Allowing no time for Itachi to recover he delivers a knee to his elder brothers chin.

The older Uchiha soars up into the air, tumbling throughout it. The two teens form hand signs in tandem, matching each other's movement in perfect synchronicity.

"Fire style: Dragon flame jutsu!" the two roar in unison. Two dragon shaped fire missiles converge on Itachi, exploding in tandem.

A rush of air sweeps past the two younger Uchiha as Itachi appears in between them. Planting his hands on the ground, Itachi jumps up, delivering kicks to the side of their heads. A clone of Itachi poofs into existence next to him as both of them spit fireballs.

Sasuke and Shizake both recover mid air, planting their feet on the wall before zipping diagonally up onto the ceiling. Once there, electricity explodes into the palms of their hands as they conjoin their Chidori into a singular attack. They rocket down towards Itachi, exploding into the ground.

A plume of smoke, dust, and rubble consumes the Uchiha hideout. Once cleared, the two realize their attacks missed while finding themselves surround by several Itachi clones. With lightning still buzzing in their palms they press their backs to one another.

"Chidori stream!" Sasuke tells.

"Chidori, arcing chain!" Shizake roars.

Their electrical attacks ripple across the battlefield taking out the surrounding circle of clones with ease. Flashes of blue light illuminate the dark hideout. Without warning another clone appears next to Shizake and Sasuke and they immediately go wide eyed.

The clone explodes sending the two younger Uchiha soaring in opposite directions. Itachi then lunges at Sasuke with a kunai drawn, aiming at Sasuke's throat. A white snake emerges from Sasuke's curse mark, blocking the kunai before lunging its fangs at Itachi. Itachi quickly jumps back managing to dodge the attack.

While jumping backwards, Itachi unleashes another barrage of shuriken upon his younger brother. Sasuke quickly reacts, summoning a demon wind shuriken and spinning it around in front of him to act as a shield, reflecting the ninja tools thrown his way.  He then hurls the large shuriken towards Itachi.

The large bladed weapon slices through an Itachi clone with ease before reaching the real one. Itachi lifts a kunai up, blocking the shuriken. Red hot sparks shower in every directions as metal collides against metal. Sasuke, quick to react, lowers his arm and infuses lightning into the ninja tool. Slowly it begins slicing away at the kunai.

Itachi summons two clones whom bank left and right towards Sasuke to try and stop him. Shizake, still recovering from the exploding clone attack, sits with his back to the wall. He extends his arm out, sending a current of lightning into Sasuke's, causing two streamlets of electricity to burst out and pierce the two clones.