Chapter 42

It was already 8:00 AM when I woke up. After washing up and wearing my clothes I walked into Vince's room to check if she's here but sadly all I see is her clean room. No signs of her. I sighed and closed the door. I miss her so much.

I just cooked some food and was about to sit when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Yes?" I asked the woman in front of me when I opened the door. She's not alone, may kasama din siyang isang babae na ka height ni Azrel o baka mas matangkad pa ito.

Azrel really grew. Kung dati mas matangkad ako ngayon mas matangkad na siya saakin. Dati hanggang ilong ko lang siya pero ngayon hanggang baba niya lang ako. Damn, that's why I'm always looking up when talking to her.

"You're Atarah Auclair, right? You have to come with us"The woman who's smirking asked. Napataas ako ng isang kila sa sinabi niya. Do I even know them?

"Why would I?"

I don't know them kaya bakit ako sasama?

"Then don't. Come on Sage, let's just tell Vince na ayaw sumama ng girlfriend niya" sabi nung babaeng kalmado lang ang itsura.

Wait what? Vince? Yan ang parating tawag kay Azrel sa hospital then that must mean that...

"W-wait, Do you know where Azrel is?"I hesitantly asked. The girl with a calm expression nodded habang yung nakangisi naman ay inilapit ang telepono sa tenga ko. I backed away a little because I felt awkward that made her laugh and just gave me her cell phone.

'Tell them na bilisan nila, the others are growing impatient'

Napa awang ang labi ko nang marinig ko ang boses ni Azrel sa kabilang linya. Tinignan ko ang dalawa na nasa harapan ko na nakatingin lang saakin ngayon na ikinaiwas ko ng tingin.

The way they look at me is making me feel embarrassed.

I followed them after I gave the cellphone to Sage. They introduce themselves while we're in the elevator. Wiley is the name of the woman with calm expression habang iyong nakangisi naman ay si Sage.

Sage opened the door when we arrived at their car. I shyly enter and look at both of them. The ride lasted for a while, nagke kwento saakin si Sage ng kung ano ano at hinihinga minsan ang komento ko. While Wiley is just looking and smiling at me in the rear mirror.

The car stopped in front of a mansion. The two of them seriously looked at me, which made me a little nervous but I managed to make a straight face. They look intimidating and their gaze feels like they are staring at my soul.

"Ready yourself and I hope you'll accept Yahzrel despite of what you're about to witness"Kalmado ng sabi ni Wiley at bumaba sa kotse.

"I don't like you. Our Vince suffered a lot because of you but try to trust and understand her. Goodluck" Sage said honestly that made me smile awkwardly. They are Azrel's friends so they know what I did to her. They know how I hurt her.

Pero maliban jan, nagtaka ako sa sinabi nila. Accept Azrel despite what I am about to see? Understand Azrel?

I followed them while thinking what they said. I am puzzled, mas lalo lang nadagdagan ang tanong ko nang makapasok kami sa bahay. They were men in black standing at the side. Nakahilera silang lahat sa gilid at nakatayo ng diretso. Memories years ago flashed in my mind.

Kung paano kami paligiran ng mga tauhan ni Tito Alfredo. Kung paano siya tumawa at kalmadong nakipag usap saakin kahit na pagpatay kila dad, mom at Azrel ang pinag uusapan. Kung paano niya kami ngisian ni Coraline dati. Kung paano ko nasaksihan ang kalupitan niya sa kapatid ni Coraline.