Memory Lane

Lisa and Jennie flew to Paris.

Mr. Chandler James picked them up from the airport using Lisa's army green Plymouth she bought from him years ago. He was too emotional hugging Jennie after Lisa introduced him to each other again. They directly went to the old man's house so his wife can also see the long lost Jennie Kim.

The old couple were really so happy to see Jennie again. They even told her stories how they witnessed the love between Lisa and her.

Lisa drove Jennie around Paris. Went to museums and their other favorite spots.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked Jennie. She noticed that Jennie is a bit uneasy.

"Yeah. I'm- I'm just overwhelmed. It's so beautiful here." She said but with a sad face.

Lisa held the steering wheel tight with a pain in her heart because she knows that Jennie could still not remember anything.

But she is still hopeful that one day, she'll see those genuine smile on Jennie's face again. She is hoping to be with Jennie for the rest of her life regardless of their situation right now.

They arrived at the building where their apartment is. Mr. Chandler made sure that his keeper clean the entire apartment unit where Lisa and Jennie used to live before.

Jennie looked around while Lisa is staring at her.

"No pressure. No need to remember everything. We're just here in Paris to have a vacation and get my car. We'll bring it to Korea as what we planned out before once we get married. You really liked that car, Jen." She told her smiling.

Jennie went to the balcony and Lisa followed.

She is hoping that her partner will remember the moment she proposed for marriage here. But Jennie did not speak a word and just inhaled some air and looked around the view.

At three in the afternoon, they left the house again and visited the station where Clem is. Jennie kept asking why they are in jail. The police officers were too emotional upon welcoming Lisa and Jennie.

"We looked for you. Everyday we traced possible spots where we can find you, Jennie. Even if we're not on duty, Lisa here keeps wandering around and even risked her life just to have you again, Jennie. But we are so happy that she finally found you. We are so glad that you are alive! Please invite me on your wedding. I would really travel to Korea!" Harry Gund.

The police brought the couple inside a room. The room has a glass divider and next to it is a blank space with a chair.

Lisa was surprised to see Clem. He lost weight and looks like he really suffered inside the jail.

"He's never coming out. A lot of cases bloomed in recently from his victims. Thanks for the info about him, Lisa. It really helped us to figure things out more and his connection to Jackson Wang." Harry said.

While Jennie, he is just staring at Clem. Clueless.

"Can you remember him?" Lisa asked while holding Jennie's waist.

Jennie shook her head.

"You were married to him. His name is Clem. Jackson Wang used him to get money from you. But we processed the divorce so we can get married." Lisa explained.

Jennie is starting to have a headache. Lisa decided to leave the place. But before they came out of the room, Clem knocked on the glass barrier.

The two faced him ad he mouthed three words, "I am sorry.".