Santorini Documentary

LISA

I am so happy to see Jennie now with a big smile on her face while she's amazed to see Santorini in her very eyes. Looking from afar as we sit on a private boat that Danny helped me to hire, I can say that this place is really amazing.

"When we were planning for our wedding before, you once told me that you like to have our honeymoon here." I told her as she has been asking me a lot of questions about us since we left Sigri this morning. She smiled at me and her cheek is blushing every time I tell her stories about us.

We arrived around one in the afternoon. I had to hire a private boat so it would bring us faster here as it will take longer hours if you take a ferry.

While we walk, she couldn't stop telling me how lovely the place is. The white and blue paint the world in a different kind of serenity. I couldn't stop taking photos and videos of her as we wander around. She insisted that we must be together in the picture.

"Just in case I lost another memory again. You know." She said in teary eyes. It melted my heart.

I held her hand and intertwined our fingers. She looked at me and randomly said, "My heart is beating so fast. I love you, Lisa."

I was about to kiss her because of that sweetness, but we got distracted when a couple in their 40s approached us.

"I- I am sorry. I just can't believe this. Lisa and Jennie, right?" I nodded. The lady was suddenly rejoicing in tears.

"Can we hug you both?" The husband said. We embraced them as well. They're too emotional.

"Finally, you found her. Sorry we're just so happy that Jennie is alive. Lisa, we are part of one of the groups in Lebanon who gathered information so we can find Jennie." The woman said and I am shocked.

"Wow! Thank you, Ma'am. Thank you so much. Appreciated!" My tears came out. 

Jennie cried too and she hugged the couple again. We asked for their names. They even prayed for us before we continued walking going to our hotel.

A lot of people actually recognized us. Jennie and I we're surprised of their reactions. Some of them even clapped their hands. Cried in joy. Praised the Lord that I have Jennie back in my life again and that she is alive.

The receptionist was so delighted to see us. She could not even hold back her tears when she saw Jennie.

"Ma'am, I am a big fan of yours. I have all your books. And I am so happy that you are alive." She said. Jennie told her that the next time we plan to go back here, we'll call first so she can bring those books and Jennie will sign and put a dedication.

Jennie was surprised when I told her last night on bed while we're discussing about the film Mr. Aoki told me about that she's a best-selling author and also a great boss in her company.

We settled in our room and she took some air at the balcony. I went to her and she immediately rested her back on my chest. I dug my nose on the crook of her neck and breathe in all her scent.

"I missed your fragrance. This is my favorite thing to do. I always love smelling you." She giggled.

"How about me? What do I usually do to you?" She asked.

"You always ask sex from me. You are so fond of making love with me." I whispered and I felt her skin shivered.

She faced me and words couldn't come out from her tongue and she just chuckled.

THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY (Author's Personal Favorite)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें