Black Lullaby Has Eyes

JENNIE

After that incident, I never dared to talk to her. Lucky me I haven't had the chance to see her around Seoul.

But it's not yet the end of the show.

My friends and I have been going out most nights and go clubbing.

Of course, Lisa wouldn't be absent.

For the first three nights, we're in the same group of friends but not talking to each other.

She plays around with women and I really feel bad about what she's been doing.

She dances with them. Make them drunk. Then take each girl home and you know what's next.
She said she never bring them home, even Nancy.
And that fucking is somewhere else and not at her house. She defended herself when V asked her about it.

The next night we all went out, she sat beside me like a breezy arrogant human.

"Lisa, why do you keep playing around with different women when you have a girlfriend?"
V asked her.

"V, I told you. Girls will just break your heart. So, why stick to one when you can have a lot to choose from. No heartbreak. Just pure fun."
She said and V shook his head.

"Stop it or karma will hit you hard."
V told her and she just smirked.

"I never thought different pussy every night would be so amazing. Never found my match yet. Why not have an aquarium of vagina?"
She gladly told us. The fuck, Lisa? What happened to you?

I shook my head. I idn't expect her to be like this.

"Hey. Jennie, can I get your number?"
She whispered while drinking her scotch.

"Wow! No."
I played hard to get. Why should I give her my number?

"Okay. Just dance with me then."
She asked again.

"No. You might touch something else from my body again. You have not even apologized to me,  you arrogant ass!"
I said and stood up and went to the bar and grabbed a drink.

"I am sorry. I won't do it again unless you want it."
She followed me.
Wow! So humble! I smirked.

"Are you serious? Now you're making me one of your girls? Go home or go to your girlfriend and ask forgiveness for all your sins."
I told her.

"I'm not serious with Nancy. I'm asking for a break up but she's really too pushy."
She said and drank another glass of liquor.

I left her at the bar and enjoyed the moment at the dance floor.

I just drink my beer and swayed my body synching to the music.

I felt someone's behind me.
She snaked her arms on my waist and hugged me tight. She places her chin on my shoulder and whispered,
"Just one night and I won't ask from you ever again. I missed being inside you, hotness." She doesn't stop.

I faced her and snaked my hand on her nape. Brushing it and bit my lip.
I came closer to her and made sure our bodies touched.

I slid my hand in her crotch and rubbed her thing.
Then my lips brushed her lips.
I whispered,
"No."

Then I walked out of the bar and went home.