L

JENNIE

The revised mock-up design cover made by her team really impressed me.
This newly hired Design Team Head is really fast and she knows what I want.

And she was never scared of me this morning during our meeting. Hmmm.

She's mysterious. Cold. Cold as I am.
But fuck. She's hot with her sleeve tattoo and rugged look. God. Jennie, when was the last time you got attracted to someone?

Rosé told me a lot about her even if I didn't ask.
She was once a content writer in our famous local magazine and worked there for four years.
And this is her first higher position and good paying job.

She's obviously smart and shows compassion to her unit. Unlike the previous Head who always put the blame to his artists most of the time.

Wait. Why am I smiling?
Ah! She's- she's really something, huh?

No. She's not your type, Jennie.
Yes. She is your type, Jennie.
But she looks like a heartbreaker.
She has a good-looking face and strong personality.
Her quietness and personality turn you on.
But yes, she looks like she's up for one night stands and just fucking around. Really a heartbreaker.

Fuck.
What am I saying?
Ah!

Checked my clock and it's already 9pm.
I don't usually park at the basement. Rather have my car parked by our guard in front of the building for my convenience. I don't like rushing with my employees running down the basement when it's time for clock out.

When I got out of the building, it was heavily raining. Heavy skies meet the ground on this cold night.
I need to go home now. I am so hungry and I don't usually eat outside. I prefer cooking my own food.

But how can I go if the rain is mad and my umbrella is inside the car? Ugh! Stupid!
Yes, this is the disadvantage parking your car outside your building and not at the basement.

Waited for another hour and the rain doesn't stop.
I swear to god, I can eat someone whole now. My stomach is not cooperating with the weather.

"I noticed you've been standing all along. Can't go to your car?"
It's Lisa. She startled me!
Her voice is like music to my ears. What are you saying Jennie?!

I nodded.

"Let me walk you to the parking lot."
She offered and I nodded. My feet are shaking but I have to look calm and cold.

She opened her umbrella and I notice she lets it cover my whole body while her left arm is getting wet.
Our skin brushed to each other as we walk.
I suddenly felt an electrical spark. Stay as if nothing is happening, Kim.

I clicked my car remote to open the door.
She pulled the handle and waited for me to come in. When she closed it, I immediately opened the window.

"You need a ride?"
I asked.
Jennie, really? Since when did you even talk to your employees outside of the building?

"No. But thank you. Will head my way now to the bus stop. You take care, Ma'am."
She said. Her voice is low and she's like she can't break a glass but at the same time can break a neck--
and heart.

"No. Let me drive you home."
I insisted.

She shook her head and walked away.