Calm My Heart

LISA

I am too focused on my laptop writing the story I really want to publish.
Just few revisions left and I am done.

The doorbell dings. It's probably Jennie.

I rushed to open the door and there I see the most beautiful woman on earth.

"I missed you! I dreamt last night that we're having a baby!"
I said while embracing her so tight, kissed her cheeks, her nose, her forehead and her lips.

"Yes. You obviously miss me. Baby? You can get me pregnant if you really want to have a baby now, Lisa. I think I'm ready for it if you really want to have one."
Jennie's giggling and kissed me more.
I chuckled on her last statement.

"Are you ready?"
She asked.

"Oh. Wait. I'll just get my bag."
I said and went to my room.

When I came out, she's about to sit at the living room and peeked on my laptop.

I ran as fast as hurricane and closed my laptop.
Jennie squealed when I startled her.

"Baby, what's that?"
She asked while I took my laptop and brought it in my room.

"Nothing."
I answered.

"You won't run like that for nothing."
She said.

"Okay. It's the story I'm writing. The one I told you about last time. The book I want to publish."
I said.

"Are you done with it?"
She asked smiling.

"Yes. But still revising it. Will be done next week."
I said. I'm thinking what to bring up as a topic. I don't want to talk about it with Jennie.

"Give it to me next week then let's publish it."
She said while we leave my apartment.

"I told you, no can read it until it's published."
I said.

"That's not possible, Lisa."
She said.

"Then I think it's impossible for me to have book."
I just smiled and open the car door for her.

I'm bringing Jennie to Busan to meet my parents and cousins.
I drove so she won't be tired.

She fell asleep the whole ride and when we arrived, I woke her up with a kiss.

"Love, I'm saying sorry in advance. My father's mouth is not that pleasant when he talks."
I said and she nodded.

JENNIE

Finally, I am meeting Lisa's family now.
Their house is an old 90's house. It actually needs some repair. This is why maybe she is really saving up.

Her Mom greeted us and she hugged me.

"Finally, Jennie! I have been telling Lisa to bring you here. Glad to meet you, dear."

"I am so glad to meet you too, Mrs. Manoban. We're really sorry. Lisa and I are so busy at work that's why we only get the chance to visit you just now."
I said. Your daughter is actually busy making love to me on weekends. Sorry for taking too much of her time.

We entered inside the house and the mood is too gloomy.
The dining area is set with foods and there's a guy on a wheelchair who is eating already.