Avni looks at him, Neil signs to come aside.

Avni: ab, Ali, I am coming.

Ali: yaa, yaa.

Avni goes with Neil and they stand at the distance.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: wo, Actually, I was thinking that why don't we go to buy a ring today.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: I mean, you forgot the ring at your home so we have to go there so I was thinking that we go today if, if you don't mind.

Avni: ab Neil. Actually, Ali wanted to go shopping and I promised him that I will help him with the shopping so I am going with him.

Neil gets hurt which was clearly visible on his face.

Neil: oh.

Neil looks down.

Avni: but we trio can go together. I will help Ali with shopping then we will select your ring.

Neil: no, it's ok you go with him. I don't want to come between friends. Enjoy.

Neil smiles and turns to go.

Avni: what is there to enjoy even I am thinking that we all should go so that we can enjoy.

Neil smiles.

Neil: you all go.

Neil goes. Avni frowns and thinks.

Later, Neil was sitting with family and other youngsters were enjoying. Aman comes there.

Aman: Jiju, all are calling you there. Come.

Neil looks there and nods. They went there. Neil frowns because of the sun.

Ali: ok, Neil. Avni is saying that she wants to go with you to buy a ring and I want her to come with me today and will go with you tomorrow. Still, you both have two days.

Neil: if she wants to go. I have no problem. I asked her to go and I have her ring. We were going to buy my ring so I can go with someone else because of the size issue else anyone can buy it.

Avni was looking at him.

Ali: see, he has no issue.

Avni: but I want to go. I forgot his ring at home so I have to go with him and I am thinking to buy a matching ring.

Neil and their family smile.

Ali: o my, my. Since when you start thinking like this.

Aman: since when her alliance had fixed.

Avni glared at him and Neil smiles he looks at Avni.

Ali: ok then let's do a competition, the man who wins, Avni will go with him.

Avni frowns. All were confused.

Sonia: competition?

Neil: Ali, Avni is not a thing that will be won by competition.

Avni looks at him and smiles.

Ali: relax man, I am just asking about going with her. The one who will eat more gol gappay, Avni will go with him.

Ali looks at Avni and Neil.

Ali: agreed?

Neil was about to say.

Avni: Ali, have you gone mad?

Aman: di, let's them do it. It will be fun.

Neil: no, I am not going to do it.

Ali: afraid? You know you will lose, right?

Neil: I don't like to eat unhygienic or junk food. I am a doctor and I know these things are not good for health.

Ali: stop making lame excuses and accept your defeat.

Neil gets angry.

Avni: Ali?

Neil: I am in.

Ali smirked and looked at Aman who shows thumbs up.

Avni: Neil, you don't need to do this.

Neil: I will do, Avni.

Avni looks at him.

Neil and Ali were sitting and two plates were kept there.

Avni: I am still saying, don't do this.

Ali: Avni, don't be a spoiling spot

Avni looks at him.

Aman: ok so ready.

Neil and Ali nod.

Aman: ok 1, 2, 3. Go.

They start eating and one after one they eat three plates and forth was there. Neil coughs. Avni looks at him she rubs his back.

Avni: you ok?

Neil was coughing. Avni takes the plate away.

Avni: stop this madness. Bhai, water.

Arnav nods and goes. Avni was rubbing Neil's back whose condition was bad.

Avni: what was the need to eat? I told you to not eat but you never listen to me.

Ali was looking at Avni he looks at Neil then at Avni. Arnav comes and Avni makes Neil drink water.

Avni: you ok?

Neil nods. Avni signs then she gets angry.

Avni: I am not going anywhere with anyone. You go and do your shopping, your own and you, Neil, go and buy your ring. You both made fun of me a lot now not anymore.

Avni goes and Neil was looking at her he looks at Ali.

Ali: Avni, Avni, listen we were just kidding. Avni.

Neil was looking at him and thinks.

At the night, Neil was sitting in his room.

Neil: Avni, why you are angry with me? I refused to play first but he provoked me, What is my fault in it? I don't even think of making fun of you.

Neil thinks. He hears the knock on the door and goes to open it. When Neil opened the door he was shocked to see the person.