"Alright. Love you Izu." She says.

"I love you too Nezuko." Izuku says looking at the stars before closing his eyes, letting his consciousness fade away.

Next Morning

"Not this time you punk!" Izuku says chasing Keigo. Keigo had tried to wake his father up once again with a pillow to the face. As you could guess his plan ended in failure. Izuku had woken up and caught the pillow, making Keigo make a run for it. And that is how we ended up in this situation.

"Mom! Hide me!" Keigo shouts diving behind his mother's legs. Nezuko looks down from the stove she was cooking on to see Keigo using her legs as a shield as Izuku came skidding into the kitchen, pillow in hand.

"That's enough you two. Breakfast is almost ready so go take your seats. And Izuku go grab Eri, I'm sure she's getting restless." Nezuko says.

"Your safe for now punk." Izuku says fake glaring at Keigo. Keigo only sticks out his tongue as Izuku walks to down the hall.

"Now Keigo. What have I told you about waking up your father with a pillow?" Nezuko says looking down at him, her hands on her hips.

"That if I'm going to do it I have to do it correctly." Keigo repeats pouting.

"Good. Now go wash up, breakfast will be ready in a minute." She says.

"Okay." He says running off. Nezuko finishes cooking and places the food on the table as Izuku helps Eri into her chair.

"So what time is your friend coming over? And you still haven't told me his name." Nezuko says.

"He's coming around 1 so we could all have a big lunch together then the kids could go and play." Izuku says taking his seat.

"Lunch? Kids? What's going on?" Keigo asks looking between his mother and father.

"An old friend of mine is coming by with his son so the two of you could meet. He's going to be transferring into your school so it'd be good if he had a friend before starting. His name is Touya and his sons name is Ace." Izuku says as they all take there plates. They quickly finish the delicious meal and put there plates away in the sink before going to change into some new clothes.

"Papa! Can I play with Kyo?" Eri asks running up to him.

"Bring out Ryu and Tora too!" Keigo says running up to him as well.

"Calm down you too. How about we wait for Touya and Ace to show up? Then you could all play together outside." Izuku suggests.

"Fine." The two kids whine. Izuku only smiles and pats there heads before falling backwards onto the couch.

"Having our own place is so peaceful. Reminds me of our time at the mountain." Izuku says comfortably.

"Mountain?" Eri asks curiously.

"That's right, you've never been there. Before your Mama and I lived here we lived away from everyone on a mountain. It was really peaceful. The only sounds were the birds in the trees, no yelling, no cars, no annoying classmates screaming about memes at 2 in the morning. It was great. We'll have to take you there sometime." Izuku says.

"It sounds really nice." Eri says.

"It was." Izuku says patting her head.

"Hey Dad! Can I watch the video now!?" Keigo asks jumping onto the couch.

"The video?" Izuku asks confused.

"The one of your training. The one you said you would show me yesterday." He says.

"Oh that one. Let me go grab my phone, it's on there. I'll hook it up to the tv so we can watch it there. Eri this is probably a little too scary for you so how about you hang out with your Mama okay?" Izuku asks standing up.

"Okay." Eri says jumping off the couch.

"Mama! Play with me!" Eri shouts running to where Nezuko is. Izuku goes over to the kitchen and grabs his phone off the charger before walking to the tv and hooking up his phone. He scrolls to his movies and clicks on the video from his training. After hitting play he walked back and sat down on the couch next to Keigo. The video starts on a view of the city before cutting to Izuku's shadowed figure on top of the building.

Keigo watches the video, his eyes practically glued to the screen the entire time. Every now and then Izuku had to check if the boy was even still breathing. Once the video finished Izuku looked to Keigo, wanting to see his reaction. Keigo still stared at the now black screen before slowly turning his head to Izuku, his mouth slightly agape.

"What's up?" Izuku asks confused.

"You are so cool!" Keigo shouts jumping up.

"Teach me to be like that! Teach me how to use a sword too!" Keigo says jumping up and down in front of Izuku, swinging his arms as if he were holding a sword.

"Calm down bud. How about this? We'll start officially training you when you turn ten? That's two years before I fully started training. Up until then we can enroll you into some karate classes or something. I'll even talk to Touya and
Mrs. Usagiyama and see if Ace and Rumi can do them with you." Izuku suggests.

"Okay!" Keigo says holding a double thumbs up. It was then that a knock sounded at the door, grabbing both Keigo's and Izuku's attention.

"It seems our guest have arrived. How about you go grab your Mom and Eri while I let them in?" Izuku asks standing up.

"You got it!" Keigo says running off. Izuku walks over to the door and opens it, coming face to face with the two black haired boys.

"Hey there Izuku." Touya says waving.