"Do you have a picture of him?" Izuku asks. Touya nods and pulls out his phone, opening his photos and showing Izuku a picture of a six year old boy.

"He really took after his Mom a lot. I think of her every time I look at his freckled face." Touya says.

"What's his name?" Izuku asks.

"Ace. Ace Todoroki." Touya says looking at the phot fondly.

"How about you bring him over here tomorrow? He can meet Keigo that way he has a friend before he starts at a new school

"How about you bring him over here tomorrow? He can meet Keigo that way he has a friend before he starts at a new school. We don't have school so the two could play in the forest with Yoru and Shusui." Izuku suggests.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'm sure Ace would like to have a new friend." Touya says.

"Well I should get out of your hair. What time should I come over tomorrow?" Touya asks standing up.

"Come here around 1 so we can all have a lunch together and the kids can eat before going to play." Izuku says walking him to the door.

"Alright. It was nice catching up with you man." Touya says.

"You too." Izuku says. After Touya left Izuku quickly ran through everything that just happened.

'Thoughts for tomorrow.' He think making his way up to his room. He walks into his room and climbs under the covers. He lays on his back and just looks up through the skylight, watching the stars shine in the sky.

"What took you so long?" Nezuko asks climbing on top of him, laying her head comfortably on his chest.

"I got a surprise visit from an old friend." Izuku says smiling softly, rubbing the girls head.

"Really? Who was it?" Nezuko asks cuddling into his warmth.

"He was someone who was always there for me. He knew of everything I went through and tried to get me out of there. But with school and his families expectations there wasn't much he could do. But even then he still made sure he was there for me when I needed him. He was the only one who even remembered my birthday and celebrated with me every year. He was like the awesome older brother everyone wants." Izuku says, his mind playing through all the memories they had. If it weren't for Touya he wouldn't have run away. He would have just taken his own life. But Touya was the one who convinced him to prove the bastards wrong and run away.

"He sounds amazing." Nezuko says, interlocking her fingers with Izuku's other hand.

"He is. And he actually has a son too. Same age as Keigo. He's bringing him by tomorrow so the two could meet and become friends." Izuku says.

"That's good. Besides Rumi Keigo doesn't have many friends." Nezuko says before letting out a yawn.

"Alright, I think it's late enough for the both of us. Let's talk more in the morning." Izuku says kissing the girls forehead.