37. A Night To Remember

Seb slipped his arms around Mollie from behind and started nuzzling her neck.   She felt goosebumps erupt all over her. 

"My beautiful wife," he murmured in her ear, before sucking on her earlobe.  Mollie felt a burning ache between her legs.  Her body was screaming out to be possessed by him. 

"Mmmmm," was all she managed to say, her ability to speak had seemingly abandoned her.

"I can't wait to get you back to our room," he said.

"You'll have to wait a bit longer," she replied, wriggling out of his arms.

"Minx," he muttered under his breath.

Mollie made her way around the guests checking that they were all having a good time. She smiled as she saw Joel, Ash and Will trying to do the Macarena with Kara, Sophia, Kimberley and Paola.

She felt a hand on her arm and turned to see her brother there.

"Mols, dance with me?" She couldn't refuse. She joined him on the dance floor, all the moves to the party song coming back to her.

Seb watched as she laughed and danced with her brother. He  couldn't believe they'd finally become husband and wife. He twisted the gold band
on his finger. This was the happiest day of his life.

"You've got a good one there Sebastian," his father said, sitting down next to him.

"I sure have," he replied, reaching up and removing his tie. He lay it over the back of a chair with his waistcoat.

"Not to speak ill of the dead, but Elena was never right for you."

"Father, I did love her in my own way but deep down inside, Mollie was always the one.  We just had to wait until it was the right place and time."

"I am so happy for you.  I only wish you have as many happy years together as I and your mother have had.   And hopefully soon some grandchildren, yes?"

Seb burst out laughing.  "Not yet Father.  We both have unfinished business on track."

"In a couple of years then."

Seb nodded.  He couldn't  wait for the day when he got to see Mollie's belly swollen with his child. 

The night finally drew to a close.  The guests started departing one by one.  Seb and Mollie stood at the door thanking everyone once again for coming.  Soon the only ones left were Daniel Ricciardo and Luca who were having an arm wrestling competition, and Will and Joel, who were watching and encouraging them. 

"I hope they hurry up," Seb hissed in Mollie's ear.  "I want to claim my bride."

They walked over, hand in hand. 

"Hey guys.   The night's done.  Time to go," Seb said. 

"Yeah, yeah.  Let me just finish beating Luca one more time."

Luca grinned and slammed Daniel's hand down onto the table. 

"Rematch!" Daniel demanded. "Seb distracted me."

Mollie tried to hide her amusement at the frustration on Seb's face. 

Seb was in no mood to beat around the bush.  "Ok, we're not waiting.  I have a wife that I need to....get to bed, she's very.....tired.  We'll leave you guys to it."

They all started laughing. 

"Tired, yeah, pull the other one Vettel.  You wanna get jiggy," laughed Daniel.  Seb turned and walked away,  still holding Mollie's hand.  He raised his free hand in the air, giving Daniel the finger.