41. The Christmas Party

Seb was messing with his hair in the hallway mirror. He'd had it freshly cut for the party. He ran a hand over his short beard. He was never clean shaven nowadays. He knew how much Mollie loved the feel of his beard on her inner thighs and then on her womanhood.

He could hear her moving about in the bedroom getting ready. She'd been out dress shopping with Kara and had been shut in the bedroom for a good hour since returning. Well she'd better get a move on. It was nearly time to go. He undid the top button on his long sleeve black shirt. That was better.

What was she doing in there? Why did women have to take so long to get ready?

The bedroom door opened and Seb gasped. His wife was truly the most beautiful woman in the world. How was he meant to keep his hands off of her all night?

She smiled shyly at him as she crossed the room. She looked stunning in an emerald green dress that perfectly matched the colour of her eyes.

Her hair had been left down and fell in soft waves halfway down her back

Her hair had been left down and fell in soft waves halfway down her back.  Seb felt a stirring in his boxers. 

He took her into his arms.  "Mollie I have no words.  You take my breath away.  Just simply stunning."

She smiled at him.

"You don't look too shabby yourself Vettel," she said, taking in his black trousers and shirt. 

"I want you."

"We'll be late," she gasped as he kissed her collarbone.

"Isn't it fashionable to be late?"

"Yes but we don't want to miss anything.  We've got time later to do this.  Oh Seb," she cried as she felt his hard erection press into her. 

He dropped to his knees in front of her and eased her dress up before kissing up the inside of her thigh. 

She gasped as his beard tickled her sensitive skin. 

"Are you sure you want to wait?" he teased. 

"Fuck that!"

He chuckled as he pushed her panties to the side and buried his face in her folds.  She cried out as she felt his tongue going to work.  "When am I ever on time?" she muttered. 

                                      ***

Seb pulled up outside the golf club where the party was being held.  He reversed the bright blue DBS into a parking space and quickly got out, opening the passenger door and helping Mollie out.  They linked arms and crossed the gravel car park towards the entrance. 

An old Christmas classic was blasting out of the speakers.  Mollie spluttered with laughter as she saw Ash and Lirim Zendeli singing and dancing away. 

"Ah, here they are at last!"  Matthew Thorne said, shaking Seb's hand and kissing Mollie on the cheek.  "Merry Christmas guys.  I just want to say how happy I was to hear the news about Hunter's arrest.  I'll say no more.  This is a happy evening."