11. Welcome to Baku

Taken by surprise,  Mollie froze.  Scott slipped his tongue into her mouth, stirring her into action. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him, trying to get him off of her, but he was too strong.  So she did the next thing that came to mind.  She brought her knee up and hit him where it hurt. 

He cried out and released her immediately, clutching between his legs in pain. 

"What was that for you bitch?"

"Don't ever try that again, got it?"

"Mols, I..."

"Don't Mols me.  Only friends call me that and we are not friends!"

She opened her car door and got in. She belted up and started the engine, chucking up gravel as she wheel spun out of the car park. 

What the hell had just happened?   Why had she been so stupid?  Seb had been right all along!   She headed for home, feeling furious.  Furious with herself for not seeing it.  Furious with Scott for kissing her. 

Seb would go mad if he knew!   Should she tell him?   On one hand she knew that it was probably for the best that he didn't know.  What he didn't know couldn't hurt him.  On the other hand she hated keeping things from him.  She'd done that before and it had caused all sorts of problems. 

She parked up and went inside. She went straight to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, trying to eliminate the memory of Scott's lips on hers.

Then she went into the lounge and sat on the sofa.  She just stared at the window, trying to decide what to do.  Should she tell Seb?  Should she tell Matthew Thorne?   She didn't want to make things difficult for Scott if he'd got the message.  Surely he wouldn't try anything again?

Maybe she should just keep quiet unless anything else happened.  Yes.  That's what she's do.  If Seb knew he would end up getting himself in trouble over it.  She knew he'd confront Scott.  She'd dealt with it.  Scott wouldn't try anything after the knee to the nuts.  Now she just had to work out how to work alongside him without it being too awkward. 

                                         ***

Mollie had just arrived in her hotel room in Baku on Wednesday evening when her phone rang.  She pulled it out of her pocket and answered.

"Hello."

"Hey gorgeous," said a very familiar voice. 

She smiled brightly. "Hey you. What time did you get here?"

"Checked in about an hour ago. I can't wait to see you.  What room are you in?"

"You know one of these day we're going to be in different hotels.  We've been lucky so far."

"Maybe but that day is not today.  Room number Mollie.  Please don't make me wait.  I'm desperate."

She gave a small laugh. "503."

"That makes things a hell of a lot easier," Seb said.

"What do you mean?" Mollie said, confused.

There was a knock at the door.  "Hang on, someone's at the door."   She headed to the door and opened it to find Seb stood there looking delicious in a pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt.

"I mean my room is dead opposite yours," he said, walking in without waiting to be invited.  Mollie shut the door behind him.

Within seconds she was in his arms being thoroughly kissed. She kissed him back, desperate for him. 

"I have missed you so much," he murmured against her lips. His right hand crept up and cupped her breast through her top. 

"Oh yeah? Show me how much," she challenged him. He took a step back and grinned at her before removing his T-shirt.  Mollie removed her top. 

Seb felt his cock hardening even more as he looked at her stood there in just her denim skirt and white lace bra.  A bra that was see through.  He gulped as he looked at her hard nipples showing through the lace.  He closed the gap and pulled her to his chest. 

His hand reached behind her and unclipped her bra.  He slipped it off of her and chucked it on the floor. 

Mollie's hands went to his jeans button. She undid it and pulled the zip down, before reaching a hand inside and pulling his erection out. 

She began pumping it up and down slowly, teasing him. 

"Jesus Mollie.  I don't know if I can cope with foreplay right now.  I want you too much."

"I want you too. Take me Seb. Now!"

He pushed her skirt up and yanked her pants down roughly. 

"On the bed!" he barked.  As she lay down he rid himself of his jeans and boxers.  Then he knelt between her legs and took her hard and fast.  

"Oh God," Mollie exclaimed. He really was horny as hell today. 

"Mols, would you mind if I'm a bit rough? I'll stop if it hurts, I promise."

"It's more than ok."   He pinned her wrists to the bed each side of her head and began pounding into her hard.  Mollie was soon writhing beneath him, moaning his name.  He let go of her wrists.  He withdrew from her and lowered his head to her breasts.  He took a nipple between his teeth and tugged on it.  His hand crept between her legs and he roughly pushed two fingers inside her. 

Mollie gazed into his lust filled eyes.  "Seb," she whispered.  "I love you."

Seb grabbed her legs and rested them on his shoulders before slamming back into her, penetrating even deeper.  His hands squeezed her breasts tightly, leaving finger marks. 

"God you feel so good Mollie.  I am so close.  I want to fill you up."  Mollie felt her climax hitting her as Seb continued thrusting into her.  She screamed his name out.   Seb gave a cry as he came hard and fast. 

He pulled out of her and collapsed on his back at her side, panting.  Mollie felt herself shaking.  That orgasm had been intense. 

"I didn't hurt you, did I?  I'm sorry but I was just so desperate and horny."

"Not at all. And to be honest that was hot as fuck."

"I've bruised you," he said, running a finger over the fingermarks on her breast. 

"It's ok.   No one will see."

"That's my brand.  You're mine Mollie," he growled. 

"Always my darling."

He snuggled up to her, resting his head on her breast.  She stroked his hair. 

"Welcome to Baku baby," he said.