Chapter Five

The day had been wonderful, viewing the place that would be their home. She couldn't get over the back garden and the way she felt as they toured the house. She propped herself up watching him as he slept and listening to his slow and steady breathing. She smiled, wondering why he always fall asleep so quickly after making love, did all men do that, she thought. With only one man to judge from it would be hard to tell, but this man was the only one she ever wanted or had ever been with. Her heart was so full of love and contentment she was sure there's was nothing that could make her happier. The rumbling of her stomach broke her thoughts, they hadn't ate since early morning and her body was telling her about it. She rolled over and slid to the edge of the bed, trying not to wake him. She wanted to surprise him with a late night snack, but first she needed a shower.

Grabbing her robe, she made her way to the bathroom, a hot shower and some food sounded like the right medicine for her right now. The hot water had steamed up the entire bathroom as she stepped in letting the water coat her body. It soothed her sore muscles, making her feel weak. She leaned against the shower wall just allowing the steam and the water to relax her. She closed her eyes and in an instant Taner flashed in front of her, the image of him scared her as she quickly opened her eyes and looked around.  It was so real she half expected to see him standing there, but who she saw was Can. His eyes were full of desire as he stepped toward her, " Did you think you could do this without me." He asked, his hands caressing her shoulders. The image of Taner still had her mind jumbled, but she managed a smile, " Well how silly of me to think I could take a shower without my husband." She spoke in a whisper. Can followed the track of the water as it streamed along the curves of her body, making her breathing become short and shallow. Her heart fluttered as he explored and examined each area of her body. She felt his muscles twitch as his body covered hers, pinning her against the shower wall. He breathed heavy, as that need to satisfy and be satisfied came to full attention. She welcomed it, openly and eagerly, knowing that this shower would be one she would never forget...

They both sat in the middle of their bed snacking on the fruit and cheese that he had fixed for them. " So when do you think we can move into our home?" Sanem asked, reaching over to move a strand of hair from his face. " Our house, ...I like the sound of that." He replied, smiling that smile that made her melt. " I'm not sure, but I will try to make it soon. I'm not looking forward to staying with my brother for very long." He started, wrinkling up his forehead. " I will call the realtor first thing in the morning and get the paperwork started. But if your not comfortable staying with Emre we can always go to a hotel, I know he will understand."  Can offered. She shook her head, " No don't be silly, we can stay here." Can took the tray and moved it to the side table, " But Mrs. Divit we still have one whole day of our honeymoon left and I don't  intend to waste any of it." He growled, crawling across the bed to meet her. She shrieked as he pushed her down on the bed tickling her and kissing her neck. Within minutes the playful and frisky encounter turned Into a serious and emotional will of passion, as the touching of their lips set off an eruption of desire inside them. The feel of her body against his was his awakening, it was his very meaning of being alive, as he touched her, feeling her body quiver. He knew she was forever his...

Her dream was carrying her to that house by the sea. She was strolling through the garden, smiling and happy, listening to the waves roll in and break against the rocks along the coast line. How relaxing and peaceful the sound. She stopped to smell the small patch of wildflowers that was growing there when Taner came up behind her, " Here you are, I've been looking for you" He said quietly. Sanem jerked, sitting up forcefully in bed, her heart racing. Was he there, she wondered, her mind trying desperately to wipe his image away. But why did she keep seeing him, why was he still in her head. Can moaned, rolling over to touch her, " You ok, did you have a nightmare?" He asked, stroking her arm. She closed her eyes and swallowed down that fear, " I guess, but I'm better now." She answered, trying to control what her brain had just seen. He pulled her down in the bed, wrapping is arms around her. She relaxed, letting the power of his body calm her. She didn't know why Taner kept invading her mind, showing up unwelcomed and making her feel off balance. 

She watched the light spread in across the room as the last day of their honeymoon appeared. The thoughts of Taner and what had happened to her had to go away, they needed to disappear. Her life was happy now, she had the man of her dreams and her heart was full of love. Nothing should make her feel uneasy, most of all the thought of the beautiful house that would soon be their home. She felt Can tighten his hold on her, " Good morning my love, I hope your nightmares are all gone." He mumbled in her ear, his breath making her shiver. She sighed, " Yes, they are gone. Just some naughty thoughts of my sexy and handsome husband are still there. Any idea of how to get them out of my head." She asked, stroking his face. His eyes opened Instantly and that flame of desire flared up, heating him to his very core. " Naughty thoughts, hmm, and exactly what kind of naughty thoughts are we talking about." He questioned, as he positioned himself on top of her. She smiled, " Wouldn't  you like to know. But it's for me to know and for you to find out." She answered him, pushing him over on his back. His head was reeling, she turned him every which way but loose and he wasn't sure if he could handle it, but he wasn't about to give up now.

This wife of his had more surprises than anyone he had ever known. She fell breathless against his chest but with a smile, " I think it was some naughty thoughts something like that." She sputtered, trying to catch her breath. He caressed her body tightly against him, his chest rising and falling heavily, " Don't move Sanem, I want to feel you against my skin like this forever. This is the way I want to feel for the rest of my life."  His voice cracking with emotion. She kissed his neck but he didn't release his hold on her. She felt his arms take a firm hold if her, " You are my life, my heart and soul, you know that don't you. There's nothing that can harm you now, not if I'm here. I won't allow it."  His words were soft and meaningful, but powerful....

She smiled, her heart so full and complete. 

" Yes, I do know that my love. I am safe from harm.....I'm safe right here in your arms"